HashGirl Grows Alpine Star CBD, Carnival, Dark Devil & Raspberry Cough

Now the first of December was covered with snow
So was the turnpike from Stockbridge to Boston
The Berkshires seemed dream-like on account of that frosting
With ten miles behind me and ten thousand more to go...
My brain puts that song on the turntable whenever I see the Stockbridge sign. Taylor's so descriptive! And he was hitched to Carly Simon the girlfriend in my mind for a while.

You guys must be older than me because James Taylor was just not a thing where I live when he was popular. And, I didn't know any songs by Carly Simon other than You're So Vain, which I hated because the lyrics were so stupid, in my opinion. :sorry:

Oh gotcha. He might have been overfeeding them as light feeders, and hence the fade. I think he'll be safe at 5g/gallon.

I think I discovered the problem with Felonious' plant(s?). The one that had yellowing leaves no longer has more than a dozen or so leaves on the bottom because the yellowing leaves started falling off.

I asked him how often he watered and how much it took and he said that he waters all his plants every 2 days and gives them all 5L at 5g of MC/gal. I told him I think he's overwatering it but he said his water meter showed him it was dry (at 1 on the meter). I lifted it and it wasn't light at all.

I told him that mine typically go 3 to 5 days between waterings if you water to run-off and only water when the pot is light.

Part of the problem also is that the main cola was falling over because it was so heavy so it's now attached to the ceiling so he can't move the pot out of the tent when he's watering it.

He's only got a few more weeks so I'm not sure it's going to matter at this point.

Do you guys keep track of the heights of your topped and trained plants? I stopped after I topped them but now, I'm not sure if I should have. :hmmmm:

Sorry, I'm over on Carcass' journal and he measures his but I have no idea if he topped them or not. I can't recall right now as I'm high. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think I discovered the problem with Felonious' plant(s?). The one that had yellowing leaves no longer has more than a dozen or so leaves on the bottom because the yellowing leaves started falling off.

I asked him how often he watered and how much it took and he said that he waters all his plants every 2 days and gives them all 5L at 5g of MC/gal. I told him I think he's overwatering it but he said his water meter showed him it was dry (at 1 on the meter). I lifted it and it wasn't light at all.

I told him that mine typically go 3 to 5 days between waterings if you water to run-off and only water when the pot is light.

Part of the problem also is that the main cola was falling over because it was so heavy so it's now attached to the ceiling so he can't move the pot out of the tent when he's watering it.

He's only got a few more weeks so I'm not sure it's going to matter at this point.
Go teach your hubby something: the lift method (or tip method for those who can't lift) for figuring out when to water a plant!

No wonder it lost all its leaves...he probably drowned it. :(

Do you guys keep track of the heights of your topped and trained plants? I stopped after I topped them but now, I'm not sure if I should have. :hmmmm:

Sorry, I'm over on Carcass' journal and he measures his but I have no idea if he topped them or not. I can't recall right now as I'm high. :cheesygrinsmiley:
He did top his and he keeps very close track because of how small the cardboard box is that he grows in. He's not in a tent with height to it.

I don't . I may should now that you mention it. Knowing how much a plant will stretch is be important when it's flip time.

Go teach your hubby something: the lift method (or tip method for those who can't lift) for figuring out when to water a plant!

No wonder it lost all its leaves...he probably drowned it. :(
Thanks, Shed. I did show him but I don't know if it will help. I think he does it every 2 days because he doesn't keep track and it's easy to remember.

His tent is very crowded these days as not only does it have 4 Alpine Stars in it but it also has 2 or 3 clones that he took from them in there, too.

My little tent has 2 Raspberry Cough clones in it, too. That's why my current DDAs aren't in there as it's a little crowded with the Carnival there, too.

He did top his and he keeps very close track because of how small the cardboard box is that he grows in. He's not in a tent with height to it.

That makes sense. I knew Stunger kept his short due to gardening on the balcony but I didn't realize Carcass was growing small as well.

Thanks, Shed.

Good morning, all. It's time for the weekly update. There are lots of great flower shots now, too and as everyone who knows me knows, I love flowers. :battingeyelashes:

The biggest news for the winter grow is that the Alpine Stars are starting to smell nice and lemony and I'm really loving the look of the Alpine Stars especially ALP5. :slide:

*** WEEKLY UPDATE ***
420 Info - 01-May-21.jpg

ALP2:

Photo 2 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 3 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 4 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 5 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 6 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 7 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 10 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 11a - ALP2.jpeg

To be continued...

*** WEEKLY UPDATE cont'd...***

ALP4:

Photo 20 - ALP4.jpeg

Photo 21 - ALP4.jpeg

Photo 22 - ALP4.jpeg

ALP5:

Photo 23 - ALP5.jpeg

Photo 24 - ALP5.jpeg

Photo 25 - ALP5.jpeg

Photo 26- ALP5.jpeg

Photo 27 - ALP5.jpeg

Photo 29 - ALP5.jpeg

And, that's it. Hope you enjoyed the show. As always, let me know if you see anything amiss or if you have any questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom