HashGirl Grows Runtz Punch & Sugar Black Rose Sponsored By Herbie's

It's cool to see someone else using these lights in a 4x4. I'll follow along if you'll have me.

Welcome Regrowth. I'd love to have you follow along. And, just an FYI - we have three 4x4 tents and 3 FC3000 lights. ;)

We have life this morning:

Day 1 - Sprouts.jpg

That's both Runtz Punches up and one of the Sugar Black Rose up. @Herbies Seeds for the win!

What do I do with the peat pucks now? Should I plant the 3 that have sprouted into 1-gallon pots or keep them in their pucks until they're bigger?

And, humidity dome on or off?

Take the netting off the pucks and plant them. If you can keep the humidity up around 65-70% in your tent they will be just fine without a dome.
Just be careful when you take the netting off as it looks like it probably doesn't have enough roots to hold it together.

What do I do with the peat pucks now? Should I plant the 3 that have sprouted into 1-gallon pots or keep them in their pucks until they're bigger?

And, humidity dome on or off?
What N said! ↓
Take the netting off the pucks and plant them. If you can keep the humidity up around 65-70% in your tent they will be just fine without a dome.

Just be careful when you take the netting off as it looks like it probably doesn't have enough roots to hold it together.
I think as long as the peat is damp it hangs together pretty well if you don't squeeze it (not that anyone recommends that!). I've taken off the cover before I plant every time and even recommend cutting the bottom open before the seed goes in to prevent the tap root from having to grow through it.

Just make sure the taproot hasn't made it to the netting at the bottom first. You can take the tip right off. I've done it before. I didn't take the netting off of the puck I put my plant in this time. It's made of a different material than the ones sold in the US (or at least it used to be).

Hash I See you got some little ones. Congrats

:welcome: to my journal, Dust. Thanks for the congrats. I'm going to plant the seedlings today and I'm moving a new Sugar Black Rose seed to a puck as one of the 2 originally planted seeds didn't come up.

Thanks, N, Shed, Azi, Melville for the advice on the peat pucks. I will uppot them today.

:welcome: to my journal, Dust. Thanks for the congrats. I'm going to plant the seedlings today and I'm moving a new Sugar Black Rose seed to a puck as one of the 2 originally planted seeds didn't come up.

Thanks, N, Shed, Azi, Melville for the advice on the peat pucks. I will uppot them today.
Yeah black rose is some good stuff. Grew them in the past. Very good plant

Here's a pic I took one night of the non-sponsored tent
I have a fairly new tent that looks like a black light poster lit up as the Cheshire cat and smoking caterpillar. I most likely won’t ever be able to grow photo periods in it. It’s actually pretty sad because it does everything the manufacturer said it didn’t.

I have a fairly new tent that looks like a black light poster lit up as the Cheshire cat and smoking caterpillar. I most likely won’t ever be able to grow photo periods in it. It’s actually pretty sad because it does everything the manufacturer said it didn’t.
What's the issue @Nev ?
Pin holes ?

Stay safe
Bill

Not pin holes so much but it leaks all around the zipper. At times it looks like a big fluorescent smiley face.
Ever tried flex seal ? I used it on an older tent with success.
Do you know the stuff?

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom