HashGirl Grows Runtz Punch & Sugar Black Rose Sponsored By Herbie's

*** UPDATE TIME ***

Good afternoon.

This update is well overdue but I've been really sore and tired lately and haven't been spending as much time on the computer.

The main highlight of this week is that I planted the peat pucks with the sprouts into 1-gallon pots.

Also, Sugar Black Rose 2 (SBR2) never came up so the grow will now be with 3 plants and once SBR1 is a little bigger, I may try cloning her to make up for the one that didn't come up.

I also have some @Mars Hydro tent photos for you. I know they didn't sponsor me but it's still a great tent.

So, without further ado, here are the photos:

Photo 1 - 420 Info.jpg

RP1 - Day 12:

Photo 10 - RP1.jpeg

Photo 11 - RP1.jpeg

RP2 - Day 12:

Photo 12 - RP2.jpeg

Photo 13 - RP2.jpeg

SBR - Day 12:

Photo 14 - SBR.jpg

Photo 15 - SBR.jpeg

The zipper on our new Mars Hydro tent is awesome! With the 2 non-sponsored tents, I'm always catching the zipper on the lining of the tent but MH has lapped zippers so nothing catches. Here are a couple pics:

mars-hydro-indoor-grow-tent-reflective-liner-lightproof_6.jpeg

Photo 17 - Cool Zipper.jpeg

And, here's what the inside of the tent looks like with the Mars Hydro FC3000 light. The plants in it aren't for this grow currently but since the sponsored seeds are so small still, I figured it didn't hurt to use it for something else.

Photo 16 - New Tent Inside.jpeg

It's so shiny. :love:

And, that's everything. Thanks for following along. Comments are always welcome.

Hey hash. How's it going

I'm hoping to feel great soon after the Carnival oil that is in the chai latte that I'm drinking currently. :cheesygrinsmiley:

How are you?

I'm hoping to feel great soon after the Carnival oil that is in the chai latte that I'm drinking currently. :cheesygrinsmiley:

How are you?
Oh I'm great. Making ice cream. Chocolate

It's so shiny.
And who doesn’t love a little bling in their life. It’s looking all ready to get the show going.
And I suspect those 3 new plants will be getting just a little more care now.

Good looking little seedlings, HG!

Oh I'm great. Making ice cream. Chocolate

Nice. Do you infuse it with cannabis somehow?

Nice looking sprouts! Sorry about the dud but it just means more room for the rest. :)
Thanks. The @Herbies Seeds seeds both grew so good genetics to them. I don't have any more of the Sugar Black Rose but it's supposed to be good for anxiety so I may try cloning the one I have.

Did you skip the solo cup size for a reason?

It just seemed easier to move the peat pucks into a 1-gallon rather than a solo cup size.

And who doesn’t love a little bling in their life. It’s looking all ready to get the show going.
And I suspect those 3 new plants will be getting just a little more care now.

Your tent looks fantastic with the light in there :woohoo:

The new sprouts look happy in their new homes!

The new tent looks pretty great and that Mars light is a thing of beauty!

New babies!!!

Thanks, guys.

Morning hash. How are ya today plants looking good

Morning, Dust. Really sore today so have done nothing with my plants today and am hoping they will be fine without me until tomorrow when I hope to be feeling better.

How are you?

Morning, Dust. Really sore today so have done nothing with my plants today and am hoping they will be fine without me until tomorrow when I hope to be feeling better.

How are you?
Hey @HashGirl hope your feeling better soon.
It's not the same without you. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Great zipper there Daisy.

I’ve got a Marso Hydro tent too.

Hey speaking of zippers…

What do you call a zipper that keeps catching a man’s willy?
A penis fly trap!

Lollllllingggg

How are you?
Take care of yourself . I'm good.

Thanks for everyone's best wishes. My knee is still quite sore but as long as I don't bend it, it's not terrible so I'm going to try tending my garden today. I may have to get Felonious' help as we have a new bale of ProMix that needs to go into the Rubbermaid containers we store it in.

He's not here right now as he has taken a friend to her chemo today so his help might have to wait until tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom