HealingKronic's Dankouver Soil Grow

he only uses fox farms tiger bloom in conjunction with big bloom for flowering. but he uses 4 tbl spoons of each and really drenches them when he waters them and feeds every 4th watering. looks like a pretty good method to me!

Hey there! This is such good information - thank you. My wife and I are growing 12 Dancouver. We just transplanted into 5 gal pots and they're still in veg. They loved the bigger pots...able to stretch and let it grow. Soon under HPS (2, 1K). Let's share the process and photos. We're using Roots Organics soil + hygrozyme, liquid karma, Mycomadness, botanic care, cal-mag (bc of RO), and Azamax. You think too many organic nutes? Wish you the best, man! Way open to suggestions here too....

HK, no one can say you don't know your stuff. Holy cow man you grow some wonderful looking herb and I am sure it way better in person. Very nice job on both your grows....

Re: update!

DAY 22 FLOWERING

hey again, just pulled some pics together and the girls are looking great!

100_2749.JPG

100_2745.JPG

now a few of you have been asking about the sauce, here are some comparison pics of the plants with and without sauce added:

3492.jpg

2577.jpg

1870.jpg

so tell me if i am wrong but it looks to me like the ones with sauce have fatter and fuller flowers at this point... right? you can see the unnatural twisting and slight yellowing in the fan leaves in the ones treated with sauce which is normal says my hydro shop. going to keep updating on the difference between the two.... :surf:

To be quite honest, I really don't see much of a difference from the sauce...It may just be the picture but I do not see it....:goodjob: anyways, you have a great thread and I love reading it...must keep reading it, I just found your journal on the site today and I have more reading to do!!! :goodluck:

After readin the journal and seeing all of the pictures I can say that you kicked ass and took names on this man!!! Great grow for sure and now I will move over to your OG KUSH journal to get some more inspiration and read up on that one...Good luck to you in future grows and I hope to get some good yields on my grow too....:thumb:

thanks for the nice words I think you will be quite happy with what you see on my og kush journal. sauce did make the buds bigger but the plants without it actually weighed more. in my OG/erkle journal the erkle got me nug of the month! Good luck on your grow!

Back
Top Bottom