Hello All!

G'mornin all, ok put the bacon grease in the iron skillet, put it in oven to get hot, pull it out , pour batter into sizzling pan, in for 25, out, butter and honey on the side...... cornbreads ready! Made enough for everyone. :p :yahoo:
Hey brother great seeing you bro...i got side track with the honey and cornbread..lol..always enjoy your positive vibes my friend :high-five:

Good morning buddy..just at work at the moment,all good man. The Malawi x Panama came up last night :high-five:
I think I have said it before but my next grow after the Nevills Haze is going to be Killer A5 Haze and Malawi x Panama so I will be looking forward to doing that one. When are you going to start the Malawi x Panama ? My old stoner CRS brain cant remember

I think I have said it before but my next grow after the Nevills Haze is going to be Killer A5 Haze and Malawi x Panama so I will be looking forward to doing that one. When are you going to start the Malawi x Panama ? My old stoner CRS brain cant remember
Right after the sour diesel im getting ready to flower, it will be Kalimist and Malawi x Panama ...and then NH grow

Right after the sour diesel im getting ready to flower, it will be Kalimist and Malawi x Panama ...and then NH grow
Wow will they be done in time for the NH grow or will you have them in separate tents, How long for the Kalimist and Malawi x Panama to finish ?

I will probably drop the NH in late July or early August. The Kalimist and Malawi going to go into September flowering. So im going to ride off them to flower the NH.
Sorry guys, im might be a little behind you on flowering. But ill drop the beans the same time
I am not sure when I will harvest this grow. They say 7 to 8 weeks flowering time so it will be end of July or first of August

20200414_193148.jpg

Back
Top Bottom