Hello from Guntersville Al

Hey renee wutz up....how's it goin? Welcome to one of the coolest places on the interwebz....from growing to joking about growing and everything in-between....you can find it here.

Are you currently growing anything or have growing in mind for the future?

Either way there's a bunch of helpful links here to guide you in the right direction.

Have fun, learn some stuff and I'll catch ya around.....have a dope day :headbanger:

Hey I'm new an I'm just trying to learn how to use this website so bear with me, what's everyone up this 4th of July weekend?
Hi Renee and welcome to 420. It appears I'm also a southern neighbor of yours (both you and @GainsvilleGreen ), just south of the florabama line.

@GainesvilleGreen , I'm a Tide fan unless they are playing FSU.

Hi Renee and welcome to 420. It appears I'm also a southern neighbor of yours (both you and @GainsvilleGreen ), just south of the florabama line.

@GainesvilleGreen , I'm a Tide fan unless they are playing FSU.
Nice, im about 3 hours to the fla state line or 6 hrs to New Orleans.
All Gators for me, although we have had a rough decade..lol
Great to meet you guys.
Cheers

Nice, im about 3 hours to the fla state line or 6 hrs to New Orleans.
All Gators for me, although we have had a rough decade..lol
Great to meet you guys.
Cheers
The pleasure is mine, FSU has had a rough decade as well. From your handle, I have a vague idea of your allegiance, lol.
Spark up

Hey I'm new an I'm just trying to learn how to use this website so bear with me, what's everyone up this 4th of July weekend?
Hey Renee :ciao: Welcome to 420magazine from Canada. :welcome:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Renee Hill

Have you been growing long?
What type of growing would you like to learn?

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom