Help please, White Jewel from seed: Hermie ?

Bigfoots1stCousin

420 Member
Please tell me this isn't Hermie , the balls aren't hard at all , I have had one Hermie before looked different. This is White Jewel from seed and mostly Sativa ...the balls are a bit soft kinda like a small flower bud before it flowers ...my first time growing this strain . TY

IMG_20210822_054851.jpg

IMG_20210822_054846_001.jpg

IMG_20210822_054837.jpg

IMG_20210822_054821.jpg

IMG_20210822_054800.jpg

IMG_20210822_054708.jpg

IMG_20210822_054705_001.jpg

IMG_20210821_180318_01.jpg

IMG_20210819_115316.jpg

She just started budding like a few days ago , still waiting on the Blues all same time 12/12
That's a full on male plant mate. Carefully Stick a big plastic bag over it before you move it out of the tent. I would clean all the walls and floor of tent just incase any sacks did burst..

Good advise
Thank You all , have been trying seems like forever with regular seeds to get a farm male for Cross breed and always always always FEMALES , I AM STOKED RIGHT NOW , SO I JUST CUT A FEW OF THESE MALE POLLEN SAC BUDS LOL AND FREEZE THEM IN SEALED Bags , So can add to one bud on each female plant ??????? Are these ready to pull??? Do that already have pollen??.

16296399364276687092105621254034.jpg

That's a full on male plant mate. Carefully Stick a big plastic bag over it before you move it out of the tent. I would clean all the walls and floor of tent just incase any sacks did burst..
Awesome I have babies going I don't care, I wanted these crossbread . Seriously . I going cut pollen sacs throw in sealed plastic baggies and into freezer , then make edibles out of male Loli, Peace Bro TY

Awesome I have babies going I don't care, I wanted these crossbread . Seriously . I going cut pollen sacs throw in sealed plastic baggies and into freezer , then make edibles out of male Loli, Peace Bro TY
Cool. Most people are devastated when they get a male. Your the first person that's been buzzing:laugh:
Let us know How the edibles go. Hopefully you can get a decent amount of CBD out if them.. I've even read that there can be low levels of THC in certain strains.. like 0.8% but it all depends how you concentrate it.
Have fun and kee posting updates

That's not a hermie, that's full blown male plant, pull it, get it out of of there! If you have any female plants in there you are probably going to get seeds if they are also flowering. To minimize seeds you're going to have to get the male out of there, take the other plants out and clean the heck out of the tent (water and a shop vac). You'll probably still get some seeds, but that will help minimize it.

Welcome @Bigfoots1stCousin

If you start a grow journal, we can follow along and help if you need it.

You can also, vote or join our contest after 50 posts and win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

That's not a hermie, that's full blown male plant, pull it, get it out of of there! If you have any female plants in there you are probably going to get seeds if they are also flowering. To minimize seeds you're going to have to get the male out of there, take the other plants out and clean the heck out of the tent (water and a shop vac). You'll probably still get some seeds, but that will help minimize it.
HAHAHA ,

Back
Top Bottom