Hempy Headquarters

im wondering what dimensions people would use in a 4x4

we live in 3 .... but if you can stretch it to the fourth it would be amazing and awesome .. :bongrip:

as many as you wanna stuff in the space . above pic is a about 3 x 3 .. there are seven running flower now, but i can run 8, and have 5L buckets i run only 4 or 5 in the same space. longer veg time than the 2L is the difference.

@bluter im running the gh flora series nutes. the 2 cream cookies are the sad ones.. the other one in the pic was just dry. no more droop. but cream cookies is still drooping.

my towns water report says i have 105-130 ppm calcium.. 1.2 ppm chloramine max, 30ppm sodium.

what troubleshooting steps would you suggest?

edit: photos for comparison
yesterday 20 minutes before lights off. today looked similar but 30% less droopy
3634F795-7FDB-43F7-B5DA-CA14E0B5ACFF.jpeg

here she is at lights on 15 mins ago
EEF41278-A3AA-48D7-A077-12F16A4A9346.jpeg

compared to that extra droopy mess earlier she looks way happier? is she just moody? could it be genetics since the other 2 strains look happy?

just to see, i pulled it out of the pot.. the roots are nice and healthy, didnt snap a photo. its a little rootbound but not too bad.. so i added about another 1.5L of perlite so now the bucket is more full

and now she looks like this after 3 hours. this plant is moodier than my ex
6EEFA17B-A5E1-4832-9D41-D65ACE97B96B.jpeg

@bluter im running the gh flora series nutes. the 2 cream cookies are the sad ones.. the other one in the pic was just dry. no more droop. but cream cookies is still drooping.

nothing wrong with those base nutes.

my towns water report says i have 105-130 ppm calcium.. 1.2 ppm chloramine max, 30ppm sodium.

there's your answer. you are in early stage mag def. you are missing the mag side of the equation and your leaves back it up.

what troubleshooting steps would you suggest?

add a mild dose of cal mag to your mix. the yellowed leaves probably won't get better but you want it to stop spreading, and the new stuff should come in healthy.

they also look a tad hungry. might be ready for a small bump in nutes.

and now she looks like this after 3 hours. this plant is moodier than my ex

there always is a pouty one or a diva in the bunch.

@liquidyoda whatever you do .. keep doing it .. :p

and keep posting. get a journal up if haven't got one. either way all the hempsters keep tabs here as well. :)

I started them off on 1/4 the reccomended dose for my nutrients and supplements, when would you recommend increasing the strength? I am watering every otherday to clear and refresh the reservoir.

How old are they now? If more than 2 weeks, I would bump it up.

Back
Top Bottom