Hi! I want weaker weed

There was talk of some Thai sticks being dipped in hash -among lots of other substances obviously but the hash one seems most legit to me. Opium is very smooth to smoke (I have heard) and doesn't get a person particularly ripped, or at least not in the way that some of the strongest of Thai does- which to me has always been more of a psychedelic glow. But I missed out on a lot of it- didn't start smoking till the early 80s. Thai was the main street weed then, but Thai Stick was rare and on its way out.

Very interesting conversation. :thumb:

Thai stick. I've only heard stories about that stuff.
I'd be willing to bet if you got your hands on some Mexican brick. You could find enough seeds to find a decent female and grow that out. I have a bunch of stuff I've saved over the years. Maybe I'll get a chance to pheno hunt later in life.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Smoke leaf / not bud.

Ew don't smoke leaves

Why?
Some of the best smoke on a plant comes from sugar leaves. They want weaker weed - even brick weed. By selecting the part of the plant you consume, you can sort of dial in potency, keeping the type of high that strain provides.

Why?
Some of the best smoke on a plant comes from sugar leaves. They want weaker weed - even brick weed. By selecting the part of the plant you consume, you can sort of dial in potency, keeping the type of high that strain provides.

Yeah I think I would smoke Trim over the Dirt Weed I smoked back in the day, depending on trimming method and/or skill of trimmer there is lots of good stuff in the Trim and one could probably get it pretty cheap too (or one would think anyway).

Yeah I think I would smoke Trim over the Dirt Weed I smoked back in the day, depending on trimming method and/or skill of trimmer there is lots of good stuff in the Trim and one could probably get it pretty cheap too (or one would think anyway).

The trim from buds can be amazing! Throw this trim out? Not me.
GG4_Bud-6_10-29-16.jpg

I was thinking leaves not sugar leave and all the leaves I have ever smokes was harsh and gave me a headache that's all

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There was talk of some Thai sticks being dipped in hash -among lots of other substances obviously but the hash one seems most legit to me. Opium is very smooth to smoke (I have heard) and doesn't get a person particularly ripped, or at least not in the way that some of the strongest of Thai does- which to me has always been more of a psychedelic glow. But I missed out on a lot of it- didn't start smoking till the early 80s. Thai was the main street weed then, but Thai Stick was rare and on its way out.

Very interesting conversation. :thumb:
I must beg to differ with your statement on opium. While it is true, and you got this part right, it is very smooth to smoke. However when you mix (for the lack of a better term) in the unprocessed, natural weed...that is what made it harsher. That is the main reason that it "expanded "in your lungs and made you cough. The regular weed all by itself would do that. The undipped weed gave you a euphoric, energetic hi, while the dipped variety would knock . You on your a$$ ...and I hope you had nothing to do for a few hours.
I will be 58 years old next month, and yes, I have partaken in both of these varieties, among many different strains of that era.
Ahhh...those were the days, man. :thum Far out and keep truckin'! :circle-of-love:
Why are you all leaving out a huge percentage of the potential marijuana market?

All the weed that's grown these days is super potent. Not all of us are day-long, week-long, life-long pot smokers.

I, for example, would appreciate the ability to take the occasional mellow, relaxing, hot air balloon ride... but all you can buy these days are spaceship rides to Jupiter.

There are millions of us out here who would love to occasionally partake, but we're left out of the equation! If I have a mild headache, I just need a tylenol.... not a morphine drip. Why can't weed be the same way? I long for the days of dirty, dry Mexican brick weed... even with the hassle of separating the sticks and seeds out. At least I could smoke a little bit and do productive stuff. If I take a hit of even the weakest weed offered from the dispensaries today I'll spend the next hour in front of a muted television set questioning the pronunciation of words.

Help a brother out here! Let's get a Sativa strain down to the 5% range or so.

I must beg to differ with your statement on opium. While it is true, and you got this part right, it is very smooth to smoke. However when you mix (for the lack of a better term) in the unprocessed, natural weed...that is what made it harsher. That is the main reason that it "expanded "in your lungs and made you cough. The regular weed all by itself would do that. The undipped weed gave you a euphoric, energetic hi, while the dipped variety would knock . You on your a$$ ...and I hope you had nothing to do for a few hours.
I will be 58 years old next month, and yes, I have partaken in both of these varieties, among many different strains of that era.
Ahhh...those were the days, man. :thum Far out and keep truckin'! :circle-of-love:

4 years behind you, attack of the dreaded "I remember when......" ;) :rofl: ......got some bad Mexican one time (only time I have ever threw out weed), our best guess was we got some of the crap the Feds would hit with Paraquat while it was still growing, we were in a parking lot and my vision closed off and it seemed like I was in a tunnel while my best friend was breaking my dashboard as he had spiders crawling under his skin, 2 hours later when we could "maintain" we stomped that crap into the pavement.....tell my 21 yr old Son and his friends stories of smoking slightly moldy weed (and some of our other poor decisions of the time) due to it being that or taking up cigs, and they look at me like I'm a freaking lunatic ;) :rofl:.........think my favorite of the era was Lebanese Blonde Hash (or what we was told), oz I got one time even had the stamp mark on it, so pretty sure it was legit unlike some of the homemade crap that smelled like Vicks Vapor Rub that was going around back then.

Those reactions seemed more like the dreaded angel dust. I tried that once, and after my reaction... Never again. Sorry, no details on my reaction. It's way too embarrassing, LOL.

do not mess with a dragon,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Those reactions seemed more like the dreaded angel dust. I tried that once, and after my reaction... Never again. Sorry, no details on my reaction. It's way too embarrassing, LOL.

do not mess with a dragon,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Yeah we thought that at the time too, but according to someone we knew that had actually done that crap on purpose they didn't think it was that, and Paraquat was used a lot for a Herbicide by the Man at that time, so it was just our best guess lol......either way only time I ever threw out any (nor would we buy any from that source ever again lol).

I also got a batch of weed once that was laced with what I assume was pcp. That was a truly horrific experience. Ugh
Definitely not what the OP wants, or anyone else either. Really really awful and as far from 'weak' as you can get.

Back
Top Bottom