Hi tech (drob) hydro violator kush

pompom

This should be fun to watch because the plants are right at the point of harvest. I am going to upload all of my pics through the grow that will finish with the harvest later this week. And just to up the suspence a bit the Violator Kush is so sugary that it has tunnels of cyristals on some of the bud leaves. This is day 57 with only 3 to go and it has to be by far the best I have ever grown in 20 years even though this is my first attempt at hydro and I just built this drob and this has been the trial run. So if I can figure out how to resize these pics it should be fun to watch make sure to ask any questions as I would love to share just how I grew this amazing herb.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hey folks it has been a long time since I lastst posted. Now my crop is done and the results are in. This was my first hydro grow in a drob no less the measurements were 5 h x4w x2 d I used 6 water farms buckets a air pump with a 8 station manifold on it co2 at the rate between 800ppm to 1400ppm only durning vegitationl I only vedgded for two weeks and took clones as soon as I saw the first signs of pistoles.The plants were violator kush from barneys and were grpwm imder a tube lite 400w mh for the brief stage and then another 60 days under 400w hps. After 4 weeks I put a SCOG on the top of them to control the height. I hope this lets me post this time for I got 530 grams under a 400 with only 4 sq feet of growing area, all chemicals were BC products. THE best I have used so far Well the only time I have ever grown hydro. Will never go back to Compost.

Hey folks it has been a long time since I lastst posted. Now my crop is done and the results are in. This was my first hydro grow in a drob no less the measurements were 5 h x4w x2 d I used 6 water farms buckets a air pump with a 8 station manifold on it co2 at the rate between 800ppm to 1400ppm only durning vegitationl I only vedgded for two weeks and took clones as soon as I saw the first signs of pistoles.The plants were violator kush from barneys and were grpwm imder a tube lite 400w mh for the brief stage and then another 60 days under 400w hps. After 4 weeks I put a SCOG on the top of them to control the height. I hope this lets me post this time for I got 530 grams under a 400 with only 4 sq feet of growing area, all chemicals were BC products. THE best I have used so far Well the only time I have ever grown hydro. Will never go back to Compost.

~How tall did your vk grow total because you say you used scrog but I thought violator kush was only like a 50-60 cm tall plant no?

THE vK IS between 50 and 06 centimeters very short and very bushy On first try I did run out of rooom I only have 30 inches of grow space so half way through the first grow I just took 12 clones form the best sites of the V K and it was only 60 days after that I was picking tons of sugars on the leaf even the fan leaf. I has to be the best strain I have ever growN. And after 20 years I have tried a few. Such Huge results If I can repeat them again I know that I am on right patch. I placet the SCROG over the clones at 30 days and just started weveing as much as possable. I made for tons of bud sites. The were from the top to bottom of every plant rock hard and stinky. Top notch stuff THE KIND to say the least. Find my self rambling on never have I endorced a strain like this.Better throw an extra log on the fire we could be here a while

Hey just go photo gallery and checkout my photos there are at least 30 from seedling to bud including the grow cap. Real fun stuff. Leve a commet good or bad just let me know what you think. Hope I am not lth only oone with the big ego,, But thes thing works nice!!!

Back
Top Bottom