High Brix Kit 4 Strains QB 288 & 132s With EOD & Emerson Lights In A 6x4 Sealed Room

In about 10 days it's gonna cause emotional outbursts ranging from sheer joy to anger. Anger that you didn't know about this kind of weed sooner......not that much anger really. Actually none.....but you'll like it even better in 10 days.

In a month....anger for sure. Well, kinda. :ganjamon:
My house is a little humid this time of years. I think I may have to put it in my Rubbermaid drying chamber(2 damp outs in a Rubbermaid) a day in there is what got it to where it is. My sealed room dried well but 2 weeks would have been better. Im letting them cure as much as possible, but impatience makes me more impatient. Honestly I can only smoke so much each day so I only need that much to be ready each day. But I worry if I don’t dry them enough they won’t harden enough. Lol. It’s that line you ride when curing. Doc you need to develop the science of curing. This is the hard part. They are problems I don’t have in dec with outside humidity low. It’s 70plus RH outside right now. So whenever I open the jars they sponge that shit up. Jars all smell good. 2 are fuel. 2 are starting to dank!!!. The rest are sweet

2 mku, 2 blue dream
B613C130-28EB-4130-AFCC-EF175D5AC4FF.jpeg
1260AB16-12A1-42F9-8F46-48590C72877C.jpeg
EE60589D-1A6C-46DD-91E9-3DF125BF737C.jpeg

Bedrooms 67f and 68RH. Case of jars without lids into the Rubbermaid container with 2 damp outs. 56rh! I’ll leave them in there until it drops. Then bovida the jars and not open them unless the hygrometers have the humidity up. Probably need to de stem the prettier big buds also. SS hitters this morning tasted great. The smoke is velvety and thick and dense like a cloud. You can really feel the texture of it in your mouth. Which imo improves taste.

Is there anything I can add to the water? Tea? Transplant?

If you mean for the seeds, I'd advise against it. Seeds seem to do better on their own. I'll sometimes sprinkle some Roots! in the hole and on top when I plant, but it never seemed to make a big difference.

Plants are on 3rd node

Okay, hmm ... nope, you're still better off sticking to half-strength DeStress for feeding. Duggan swears by not feeding a drench in the early weeks. I get around to it when I upcan out of cups, at about a foot tall, maybe 6 nodes. I'll give them a full Trans with Tea then. If I have to stall them in cups, I'll give them a full Trans/Tea there, too.

A good guideline is rootspace. Until they fill up the soil, they won't want much from us.

[Edit] One thing to remember is that DeStress alters the root exudates and actually stimulates the biota, in addition to direct micronutrient feeding of the plant. It's a soil nutrient itself.

Okay, hmm ... nope, you're still better off sticking to half-strength DeStress for feeding. Duggan swears by not feeding a drench in the early weeks. I get around to it when I upcan out of cups, at about a foot tall, maybe 6 nodes. I'll give them a full Trans with Tea then. If I have to stall them in cups, I'll give them a full Trans/Tea there, too.

A good guideline is rootspace. Until they fill up the soil, they won't want much from us.

[Edit] One thing to remember is that DeStress alters the root exudates and actually stimulates the biota, in addition to direct micronutrient feeding of the plant. It's a soil nutrient itself.
1/2 strength. 1;64 is directions, half that is 1:128. So 1 oz in a gal. Can that sit out?

1/2 strength. 1;64 is directions, half that is 1:128. So 1 oz in a gal. Can that sit out?

Don't mix up a gallon. You can keep it in the fridge for a couple days before it goes bad.

Packing hitters of SS this morning. I’m most impressed with it. I didn’t like that it foxtailed(imo) maybe this pheno leans more sativa IDK. But with docs system they are resin filled trich covered madness. I just grab a couple calyxes, you hear it pop like a rice krispy and then your squeeze and hear the crisp crunch and the smell mmmm. Super buzzed. Some of the best bud I’ve ever smoked and I don’t think I did a great job growing. Lol. If a poor specimen ends of this wowza I can’t wait to see what the kit does this time round. 52-53 in the jar. Not as solid as in the drying chamber. I think I’ll put lids on and take them off every other day watching the hygrometer for the drop. Pulling out the moisture and decomposing all the plant is the point of curing as far as I know. I think I’ll leave them in there even when all the lids are on so when I open one moisture won’t suck in there. Eventually I’ll try bovida on a few when and or if they get too crisp.
I bought snake oil, more transplant, and more growth.
EB22B3A1-DF08-46A3-A6AD-E2554059B78C.jpeg
4D8C0799-DAD9-4D06-A1FB-9C5D7459DD6C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom