Horse's Coco Hempy 400w CMH Vertical Crawlspace Grow 2010

BD, unless those leaves straighten up, I'm thinking I'll be looking at light and fluffy buddage. I don't know how it correlates to quality, but it sure drops the bag appeal.

The big Jack has been in 12/12 for 27 days, so I guess she has 5-6 weeks to go. Lots of time for more adventures :tokin:

:peace:

Nobody is gonna see the leaves after you harvest... so it is just a little unappealing while it is growing......
Sunni was not a pretty plant and neither is Sassy now....and the buds were small, but hubby likes the taste better than Alice who was a taller plant with huge colas.
(can you tell I am trying to make you feel better :tokin: )

Nobody is gonna see the leaves after you harvest... so it is just a little unappealing while it is growing......
Sunni was not a pretty plant and neither is Sassy now....and the buds were small, but hubby likes the taste better than Alice who was a taller plant with huge colas.
(can you tell I am trying to make you feel better :tokin: )

Awwwww, thanks mom :)

I don't feel that bad. I'm just used to fixing stuff... cars, boats, lectronics, houses... I feel like I'm twiddling my thumbs here... and yes, sometimes a good twiddle is what it takes :) Drives me nuts when I don't what's up or can't help.

And, just think of all the bud rot we'll be avoiding :grinjoint:

i am in for this one. i think if you keep ur PH in check you will be ok with the claw. 6.0 seems to work good for me. i am digging ur setup.

Hey IB, thanks for stoopin' in! I was keeping 5.8, but I'm going to try floating around 6.0 for a while. A lot of the claw leaves seemed to be curled even more tonight, but I don't think I'm seeing new ones. I hope the old ones are just going to jettison.

I also hit them with Sucanat... I'm lookin' for some Irish buds :grinjoint:

Hey IB, thanks for stoopin' in! I was keeping 5.8, but I'm going to try floating around 6.0 for a while. A lot of the claw leaves seemed to be curled even more tonight, but I don't think I'm seeing new ones. I hope the old ones are just going to jettison.

I also hit them with Sucanat... I'm lookin' for some Irish buds :grinjoint:

its still a ? to me what causes the claw? ive read its has something to do with Nitrogen but not sure if thats the case? ive had a little clawing on my plants but nothing like that. dosent seem like its going to kill any leaves so i would think you will be fine when it comes to budding. hows ur temps? also keep me posted on the Sucanat

its still a ? to me what causes the claw? ive read its has something to do with Nitrogen but not sure if thats the case? ive had a little clawing on my plants but nothing like that. dosent seem like its going to kill any leaves so i would think you will be fine when it comes to budding. hows ur temps? also keep me posted on the Sucanat

I think it will kill all the clawing leaves, so it will be interesting to see what happens to those buds.

Temps are from 63-76° right now... gonna be a real cold week for here coming up.

Pistils are still white, and the buds are filling... I just think things would have been better without "the claw." Of course, maybe it's just what happens before a plant puts out really killer smoke? :grinjoint:

I sure hope so. That would be great for both of us. In another day or 2 I'll have an update on my claw issue. Got my RH pretty dialed in now, and temps too, so I'll see if I have any changes. :hookah:

Hey Joe, the clawed leaves are getting smaller and smaller, kinda weird. Doesn't look like it's spreading any more, but that's hard to tell since the cage limits access. I'll try some more pics tonight. If you have pics, feel free to post 'em here.

The other Jack hasn't shown any signs.

One thing I hadn't thought about is the growth stage. Clawie was flowering and revegging at the same time under 6/6/6/6. I think the clawing started shortly after flipping to 12/12.

I'm leaning towards something related to light stress, too much, too little, wrong timing ???

I want some chowdah!!! Years and years ago lived up there for awhile!!!

Okay about the claw thing..... was just visiting Skooterclowns current grow and he has some plants with similar leaves.................. maybe not exactly hard to say... but maybe you should visit there. Visit his last page where he just put some new pictures up.

I want some chowdah!!! Years and years ago lived up there for awhile!!!

Okay about the claw thing..... was just visiting Skooterclowns current grow and he has some plants with similar leaves.................. maybe not exactly hard to say... but maybe you should visit there. Visit his last page where he just put some new pictures up.

Thanks for the tip Tmac. Wish I could help you w/ the chowdah :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom