Horse's Coco Hempy 400w CMH Vertical Crawlspace Grow 2010

Here's a Pic of one of my girls that has the claw:
C91214.jpg

With the RH dialed in, I don't see any worsening of the curl, but it's hard to say if things are getting better. My temps could be better, I was hoping for 70-80 night/day, but have more like 65-76 right now. I'm still trying to get the heat under control. My RH has been under 50% for about 3 days straight now. :hookah:

Here's a Pic of one of my girls that has the claw:
C91214.jpg

With the RH dialed in, I don't see any worsening of the curl, but it's hard to say if things are getting better. My temps could be better, I was hoping for 70-80 night/day, but have more like 65-76 right now. I'm still trying to get the heat under control. My RH has been under 50% for about 3 days straight now. :hookah:

Hey Joe, that looks more like a come hither crook of that lady's finger :grinjoint:

The cola looks nice, though. Are you trying to get the RH under 50%? Mine is 40-45%, and my hookers are shriveling into oblivion, it seems... and I'm cutting the rest off :)

:peace:

Curling into a Green Hole?

DSC08458.jpg

DSC08458.jpg

I've been having a hard time keeping the temp above 70° at the bucket. Outdoor temps have warmed back up a little, so has the crawl, and so I hope the OC+ will start releasing again.

Hi Horse, thats a fine looking plant once you get past the curl. Leaves look nice and green and those pistils look great!! gettin frosty too.:thumb:

Hi Horse, thats a fine looking plant once you get past the curl. Leaves look nice and green and those pistils look great!! gettin frosty too.:thumb:

Thanks Mick, She's been in womanhood for 32 days. It's kind of disorienting going from a scrog to a vertical grow, unless the buds are on the perimeter, I can't get to them. Probably saving their lives :)

DSC08411.jpg

The small Jack just started showing her stuff... powder and paint!

I agree Mmmmick. But that curl is crazy! She doesn't look like she's dying though. Good luck Horse!

Thanks for stopping by BlueDog,

I think she's just showing her independence :grinjoint:

But just in case there's trouble, here's the on deck circle:

White Russians

DSC08471.jpg

Jack Herers

DSC08474.jpg

You know that curl does look crazy! But other than that she looks completely healthy. Have you given any thought that maybe this could be a genetic trait of some sort?

High Smokey,

It may be more of a geriatric trait from something I did to her and can't remember :)

Between my son and myself, we have 8 flowering that came from 2 mothers, none of the others are showing this curl, yet.

She is getting cuter :grinjoint:
DSC08466.jpg

DSC08467.jpg

DSC084631.jpg

DSC08468.jpg

DSC08470.jpg

Her cellmates:

DSC08469.jpg

DSC08410.jpg

I'm with the rest. They look good and seems to be happy. I can't figure out the curl... :hmmmm: Guess I'll keep trying. You're girls look great, that is a jungle of green!!!

I'm still stumped, too, Joe. I had so many variables, it's tough to sort them out... but I have narrowed it down to light stress (too much or too little), low temps, 1 dose of Shultz's for too much nitrogen, OC+ w/ low temps, coco, low pH, or a twisted hairdresser has been sneaking in when they were supposed to be asleep :)... but like everybody sez, they look good. I'm just going to keep humoring them :)

Tonight:

DSC08497.jpg

DSC08499.jpg

Back
Top Bottom