Hozona's First Fully Documented Non BID Genetics Auto Grow

Day 54 Update!
The OG Kush is coming along. I did some clean-up of the bottom as well. I also gave them a good feeding including Tiger Bloom, Grow Big, and Molasses today. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Here's a side shot
0524161219a.jpg

The stalk is as big as my thumb:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey, I think I'm late! But also just in time for the fun. Nice to see you again Hoz, didn't realize you had an auto journal. You started it around the same time work started picking up for me, go figure :) I'm here now though and that girl is looking great! Seed bank says 80 days? So she will only take 4 weeks flowering if you are at day 54? That's crazy if so, I may have to look into this strain to add to my auto's I've got going. Keep up the good work, I look forward to watching this beauty.

Hey, I think I'm late! But also just in time for the fun. Nice to see you again Hoz, didn't realize you had an auto journal. You started it around the same time work started picking up for me, go figure :) I'm here now though and that girl is looking great! Seed bank says 80 days? So she will only take 4 weeks flowering if you are at day 54? That's crazy if so, I may have to look into this strain to add to my auto's I've got going. Keep up the good work, I look forward to watching this beauty.
Better late than never! I wanted to try an auto, I also have some Bubble Gum Kush Auto seeds to try after the OG Kush Finishes :cheesygrinsmiley:
Looking great Hoz! Congrats on the "lady parts!"
Yes! I was beginning to wonder...:thedoubletake:
:party: The Solstice is 6/20/16. YUP! 81 days is then! Wow, that's gonna be some good bud.

After that gonna do more autos....trying to get a feel for them with this one. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah, I'm not willing to risk weaker buds, and smaller plants simply to get more harvests per year. BID tried to talk me into it and gave it hell trying. Even gifted me some auto beanz if I wanna try it later. They're in archival storage for now, just in case I really badly need a hustle harvest.

BID liked his autos for sure! When I visited him none of his plants were huge, just filled with buds :cheesygrinsmiley:

Time for another Saturday Update :yahoo:
Here is a side shot of my 65 day old plant. (she seems to really like the LED light)
She got a feeding of Tiger Bloom, Grow Big, Molasses, and MOAB today (3 gallons). Ph was 6.25 after feeding.
0604161240_HDR.jpg

And here is a close-up of one of the tops
0604161241.jpg

I am thinking another month to finish, that would be around 90-95 days since germination.
You auto guys and girls can probably estimate better than me. Let me know if I'm close :cheesygrinsmiley:

How many days? Times I wonder about the vendors. Good thing is she looks well contained and should give a great yield. I myself like the auto's that veg abit on the longer side. But that can play hell on the tent growers.
Now I wonder bout them vendors. Specially with auto's. Hell with about all breeders too, claims?. I have stock that have claims of 30 day harvests. LOL they do claim you use their soil. Hey they do finish fast enough for my outdoor and beat the rains.
Auto's I have one that's suppose to go up to 145 days. Now that's in the ground outside in full sun up in Washington mind you, yielded 30 oz's. In a perfect world. I gave mine 10 gallons of soil to start.
But you got ways to go for sure. Least it didn't become a 3 1/2 gram plant like some of the lowrider plants were. They were a novelty that didn't have any kick what so ever. Keepem Green

She looks great Hoz! I would have to say she will go more than 95 though if you were at 65 on the last update. I was thinking maybe +10 days on top of that just judging by the size and look of the buds and how my auto's have been growing. Yours may fatten up these buds a lot more quickly in this type of setup though as well. That's just my 2 cents :) Keep up the good work over there

So it seems the seed banks have a very rough timeline??? I started one auto 2 weeks after the main crop and she started budding about the same time??? Yours are 20ish days older than mine, but I do not think mine will come close to the size you have. Maybe the lack of experience is the main factor:loopy:

She looks great Hoz! I would have to say she will go more than 95 though if you were at 65 on the last update. I was thinking maybe +10 days on top of that just judging by the size and look of the buds and how my auto's have been growing. Yours may fatten up these buds a lot more quickly in this type of setup though as well. That's just my 2 cents :) Keep up the good work over there
You guys that have grown autos would know more than I about finishing times :adore:
So it seems the seed banks have a very rough timeline??? I started one auto 2 weeks after the main crop and she started budding about the same time??? Yours are 20ish days older than mine, but I do not think mine will come close to the size you have. Maybe the lack of experience is the main factor:loopy:
As you will learn the more you read :reading420magazine: the more knowledge you accumulate. NOT ALL will apply to your situation. Basically plants need Light, water, and nutrients... In DWC you have to be vigilant and stay aware of problems as they appear. I immediately check of possible problems/solutions here. Problems are what got me to this website in 2012. I'm STILL HERE! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nothing small about that update Hoz! Look at that girl and all her bud sites :) Looking great and hopefully the will start fattening up for you soon. Should be a decent yield in the end for sure.

Honestly I don't have any hands on experience with the auto's finishing times, this is my first grow with them but I have done weeks of research if not more by now on specifically autos haha. My girls are a couple weeks ahead of yours though so I guess that's an upside as well.

Keep up the good work :) Until next time, :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom