Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

:woohoo::thumb: I'm excited X's 2 Whoo hoo
:cheer:
I may run a DDA alongside you this summer/winter. I got gifted a few seeds and I'm tired of looking at the Lemon Potion auto. It would live outside from day 1.

Nice new moon seed-drop!
IKR! 6 seeds :eek:

It seems like so many - but they’re designated to be small to medium in size.

Nice you got some DDAs to go in :high-five: I think your lovely other will like it very much.

These DDAs I’ve dropped are not Sweet Seeds originals (although I have some of those as well now, for later ;) ). These ones are the progeny of dynamo’s first DDA seed making project and for the most part they are prone to being small, even Spog® like - although one of my past ones had some ok lowers. Maybe the swtiched female was just a short/small pheno, who knows - but on the plus side, and it’s a BIG plus, they are the tastiest syrupy-est buds ever and the favourite high of my life so far, no kidding, So I gotsta have me summore!
:ganjamon:

dynamo some out recently in 1 gals and they could easily have shared those pots. Both of us have had their starts plagued by gnats so I suppose anything could happen if these get a good start, but I believe they’ll still be ok together in the 1s.

The 2 kids got dunk/drenched with a nice Transplant drench earlier this morning, about 9 hours into their lights-on period.

Bubba has been curling down a lot and feeling stiff in the leaves, almost a clawing. Not sure if this is to do with drying out or not, time will tell. CD-1 not showing any of that kind of curl down/clawing.

Haven’t had the energy to do photos yet, so that and a proper update will have to wait a bit. I was able to do the drenches and that’s the most important thing :Namaste:

I searched ‘Purple Amnesia Auto’ looking for info. Dope seeds is listed as the seller at short stuff or vice versa.
I went and followed the first link in your journal for it and realised I got this a bit wrong. I’ve been assuming the one you grew was from the Dope Seeds’ own range (so i was assuming you got it as part of the photo comp prizes). But it’s a whole different strain. This one I have is just called Auto Amnesia, by Dope Seeds, which means it is untried AFAIK o_O

I was noticing that the word purple was left out by Preston as well as Amy, I wasn't sure but now you've confirmed it. Just a couple more weeks and I'll have the Purple Amnesia all cut up.

:thumb: Ok then - maybe P9’s was the Dope Seeds’ Auto Amnesia like this one. That would make it no so untested.

Either way, after my first response of “oh no!” “That’s a different plant... :eek:” ... I figure i got these seeds to try out the strains’ tastes & effects etc. and really, this is a test run no mater how I look at it.

Bubba is returning to form as I type. I may have let it get too dry momentarily, oops. No biggie I’m sure. They go to sleep soon so I’ll get some pics at the end of my day, when they wake up

maybe P9’s was the Dope Seeds’ Auto Amnesia like this one.
Thought we’d been here already :laughtwo: not even a week ago ;)

So Pres, what genetics is that one? Is it the Dope seeds amnesia auto? I have some of those seeds... :hmmmm:
That's the one!
:high-five:

P9’s was a beauty in a 3gal. The post for these are 2.5g AirPots which they call “3gal equivalent”. If both my autos get that big things will be... interesting :cheesygrinsmiley:

:hmmmm: i’d say I’ve been growing properly myself for only a few years. WHen I say properly, I m3ean wiht any knowledge of strains/chemovars and the specifics of cannabis growing. Before that I’d grown quite a few plants outdoors just using seaweed and nothing else and treated them like the other herbs and produced a lot of very smokable fluff at times :laughtwo: These were stealthy garden grows that always got harvested early but kept me in a little bit of weed during breaks in study.

Indoors, this is my second run.
Why you ask...? :passitleft:

I'm late to the party. Hope no one minds. Great looking plants, Amy.

I'm late to the party. Hope no one minds. Great looking plants, Amy.
Thanks Alafornia - :welcome: I absolutely embrace lateness so you’re right on time :ganjamon:

——
I’m currently watching my recording of last nights World Cup Soccer match btw USA and England :popcorn: :love::popcorn: :love: :popcorn:

Just dropped in to say... it’s always such a relief when things arrive!

8373AAE7-4379-4417-8633-621B31B45A69.jpeg

:woohoo: :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom