Hydroponic - Gigabud - Pineapple Express - OG Kush - Kandy Kush

Excellent video & music as usual Alk. or should I say "baz" which had me going for a sec. but once watching the shows knew who them big ol' colas belonged to in an instance. :popcorn: And do you get the magazine High Times there by chance? If so their featuring one of my photos again in the August issue that comes out in June actually & I send in from time to time since I love photography & to promote the cause as well. Keep up the good work mate and I'm off to hit they hay after having a long ass day or night I should say since my lights run during the midnight hours to save money on electricity.:sleep: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

thanks for the wise words alk, no signs of heat stress. i got signs of nute stress > heat stress, so i think ill be ok at 90f. i might try putting a cooler of ice in there everynight like you suggest, but i might just let things be.

only reason im asking is becuase im not noticing the sugar i would like.

greets all! :welcome: :Namaste:

so, ive moved house, back online and ready to go again(although ive done a "fill in grow" in the meantime with x-line hybrids: cinderella 99's and wowie #2's) with my improved top feed hydro setup.. improved in that ive thrown the drip feed line out and gone with sprinklers(45 L/h ea) and upped to a 5000 L/h water pump and bigger res to cater for 10 pots- as opposed to my last experiment with just 4 pots.. which imho was crap- although i certainly got to see where it needed to be improved :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

this grow will be catering for the needs of 4x gigabud, 3x pineapple express, 1x OG kush(others went into my garden) and 2x kandy kush. all seeds were ordered 'stealth mode' through "seaofseeds.com" which i find excellent service, especially the simple things like if seeds dont arrive(tracked and traced) then they will send more for free etc.

specs on seeds:
-gigabud from G13 labs- indica/sat mix, photoperiod(as opposed to auto), med height and medium thc level no info on genetics with this one sorry
-pineapple express from G13 labs- indica/sat mix, photoperiod, med height and med thc.. hard to find info on genetics with this classic.
-OG kush from humbolt seeds- indica/sat mix, photo, med height and 20%thc.
-kandy kush from reserva privada seeds- indica/sat mix, genetics OG kush x trainwreck, med height and thc.

-medium: hydroton clay(mixed sizes due to excess from last grow)
-nutes: flairform- grostorm, silika majik, flairform greendream grow(1 part) and flairform greendream bloom(1 part).
-ph lower and ph raise for ph levels

-hardware: 3x 600W hps lights under 2x home made winged reflectors and one white medium sized reflector(i just cant be bothered with MH lights this time so im going to do the whole grow with HPS)
-bluelab ec pen
-aqua one water heater
-aqua one air pump and stone
-tempercom 5000l/h water pump
-80L reservoir
-10x 19 litre 'top feed' hydroponic pots and irrigation tubing
- digital timer for my water pump and other timers for fans and extraction
-2x oscillating fans(at each end of room)
-prima klima centrifugal fan with carbon filter and moisture sock
-various other crap i just cant think of right now loL

ok! lets get this journal on the road! :cheesygrinsmiley: this is in honor of my grow partner "smecial K" for being so committed to the cause and soldiering on through thick and thin :goodjob: :cheesygrinsmiley:

lets start with some pics of the little ladies at 14 days old! thats 14 days from the little eggy wegs being placed with the utmost care into their jiffy beds :Namaste:

I understand that this Summer you have had a hot one, are you using any form of a chiller? I am seriously thinking of running my RDWC once the bigger newer room is ready. That and sfttailpaul is about ready to ship my "Lighting Control Panel" and with the "Soft Start" technology he incorporated into it I will be able to run up to 16,000 watts of lighting. Not that I have that much but one day maybe:).
Your plants are doing so great I figured I fall back and start from your page 1 to see if I can see where the magic is coming from lol jk bro. I know its mostly coming from your talent.
Talk to ya soon mate

Hey Alk.! I don't know if this photo of some club bud I just purchased called "Pineapple Chunk" is a cross strain of the "Pineapple Express" your growing down under but if so boy does it taste fantastic with a high that knocks your socks off brother! It actually smells like pine trees with a sweet earthy aftertaste that lingers on your tongue for minutes. Nummy & if so are you lucky!:hookah:

Pineapple_Chunk1.JPG

Hey Alk.! I don't know if this photo of some club bud I just purchased called "Pineapple Chunk" is a cross strain of the "Pineapple Express" your growing down under but if so boy does it taste fantastic with a high that knocks your socks off brother! It actually smells like pine trees with a sweet earthy aftertaste that lingers on your tongue for minutes. Nummy & if so are you lucky!:hookah:

Pineapple_Chunk1.JPG

bro! i certainly hope so!!! LOL mmmm sounds just beautiful :cheesygrinsmiley:i have noticed my pines smelled alot of pine a few weeks back... its hard to pick up on it now as its sweetened up alot too...

thanks for the info brother :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking amazing Alk!!
killer vid
+reps

thanks vick! i do need to upgrade my camera asap though... better pics and clips to share.. to the point you can almost taste the buds :]

I understand that this Summer you have had a hot one, are you using any form of a chiller? I am seriously thinking of running my RDWC once the bigger newer room is ready. That and sfttailpaul is about ready to ship my "Lighting Control Panel" and with the "Soft Start" technology he incorporated into it I will be able to run up to 16,000 watts of lighting. Not that I have that much but one day maybe:).
Your plants are doing so great I figured I fall back and start from your page 1 to see if I can see where the magic is coming from lol jk bro. I know its mostly coming from your talent.
Talk to ya soon mate

hey sling!
nah i havent used any form of cooling this time round(except for extraction fans and intake fan from under the house).. i have needed it though! but upon saying that the ladies have dealt with the heating issues pretty well.
i cant wait to see you pumping that RDWC dude! the pics you showed me last year were pretty impressive... and bro! 16,000 W is pretty BADASS hahahaha you're going to be pushing out pounds before long and making me very very envious indeed! :cheesygrinsmiley:

awesome vid! they look f***ing great for day 37 your gonna have some "donkey" on your hands soon Brotha! luv that tune:)+ reps coming your way:bravo:

u da MAN jon- thanking you kindly ma man :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just saw the latest vid and :bravo: my friend! :high-five: +rep

heya rdooski!! thank you kindly good sir :thanks: im getting close to the end.. 2.5 weeks then flush for a week.. im hoping they size up a little before then! *fingers crossed* thanks for stopping in rdooski brother :Namaste:

i stopped in to visit the ladies today on the way home from work... they are looking lovely- trichs are still clear as glass which is good! means they got some growing yet to do ;] im expecting the gigabuds to finish first- the taller pheno is showing signs of wanting to give it all up BUT at the end of the day its all about the trichs and waiting for a little of that amber goodness to show itself :cheesygrinsmiley: and you know.. its only around day 40 of flowering too :p

im thinking im going to slam them into an 9 on/ 15 off after next week- for the final 2 weeks(including the week of flushing) ... any advice on this would be welcome!!

Ya if you still have 3.5 weeks until chop time those babies are going to be huge:thumb:

Have you tried the 9/15 before?

hey bro,

yep i have.. but i have done it more gradually over the weeks not straight from 12/12 to 8/16 or 9/15... i dont think it will hurt them in the last 2 weeks... but im not sure about it. a friend of mine reckons it'll bring the amber on alot faster... i guess we'll soon see :cheesygrinsmiley:

hey sling!
nah i havent used any form of cooling this time round(except for extraction fans and intake fan from under the house).. i have needed it though! but upon saying that the ladies have dealt with the heating issues pretty well.
i cant wait to see you pumping that RDWC dude! the pics you showed me last year were pretty impressive... and bro! 16,000 W is pretty BADASS hahahaha you're going to be pushing out pounds before long and making me very very envious indeed! :cheesygrinsmiley:

All I can hope for is to make you feel proud. there is alot of growers here that have helped so much and if it weren't for them and you I wouldn't be able to do what I am doing.
Got tons done last night and today, the super room is about ready for paint. Mass drywall work today. sure wish you could come over and check it out. Maybe one year:)

Back
Top Bottom