ICE Strain Grown in FFOF Soil with CFL Lights

Hey Scar, are those in the cuboard just in solo plastic cups hempy stile with another solo cup for overflow? I will definately be interested in the yield on these as I am trying to figure out how to best utilize a small bathroom window, lol :)

Hey Scar, are those in the cuboard just in solo plastic cups hempy stile with another solo cup for overflow? I will definately be interested in the yield on these as I am trying to figure out how to best utilize a small bathroom window, lol :)

They are in 24 oz. cups with soil placed inside an 18 oz. plastic cup to catch some runoff to keep the space clean.

yield will be 10 to 13 grams per plant.

Watered today. I had some yellowing on the lowest fan leaves. Check the PH. PH was good. I attributed these colorations to 2 main factors. Natural yellowing as the plant ages and slight deficiencies of magnesium (maybe nitrogen but I don't really think so).

I watered and then added some Cal/Mag 1 tsp. per gallon of water.

These leaves show a progression from first flip of 12/12 until now:

Initially I got some nute burn from the transplant to new soil which initially was a dark black/blue spot that later turned orange/rusty. The leaf for the most part stayed green but with orange spots. Just more recently it has started yellowing and then even more recently I noticed more of a magnesium deficiency coloration.
P10003452.JPG

This is why I don't remove fan leaves. This one fan leaf has told me 3 significant things during the life of this plant. Nute burn, aging and now a magnesium deficiency.

This leaf on another plant never had the nute burn but has been getting yellow gradually. More recently the yellowing got worse. I am guessing old age and magnesium deficiency. (Not nitrogen deficiency because the yellowing would of started more at the front and worked its way back without the stripping/green veins ** I am not positive, maybe some nitrogen deficiency. Can't make up my mind.**)
P10003461.JPG

This leaf is definitely magnesium deficiency.
P10003442.JPG

I don't take as many pictures today because I just took a bunch last time. But here is one of the ICE 37 days flower
P1000347.JPG

Also I have 2 ICE that have been in VEG about 2 months now. I "supper cropped" them today. Eventually will transplant to 1 gallon pots for my next grow.
P10003481.JPG

P10003492.JPG

I did some more HST (super cropping) to my two ICE plants that are in VEG. Around 9 weeks

I went down from the initial HST about an inch. Pinched and twisted and bent. Moved the twisty to hold it in place.
P10003501.JPG

P10003513.JPG

P10003532.JPG

Got a significant smell in my stairwell a couple days ago. I have a second fan and I was considering running a scrubber set up in the room my flower box sets in. But.... during my investigation I found out that it did not smell in the room my flower box sets in.

The root of the problem was that air was backing up my 4" intake hole that pulls cool air in from the next room. I tried leaving the fan on in front of the 4" intake hole on but that only cause the smell to permeate into the room the box sets in and my wife could still smell it.

So I was running the exhaust fan 1 hour before and 1 hour after the 12 hours of light cycle. I changed the hours to an 20 on 4 off cycle for the exhaust fan and that stopped the smell... so far :)

Wife is happy, I am happy :)

your buds are looking sooooo frosty like covered in diamonds everything looks great i cant wait to see how much they swell up for you

ICE day 44 of flower

Group shot
P10003644.JPG

ICE plants
P10003562.JPG

P10003551.JPG

P10003541.JPG

Underside of tallest ICE plant. I love the uniform, cone shape structure
P10003634.JPG

ICE Bud Shots
P10003582.JPG

P10003571.JPG

Attempted through a 30x glass
P10003591.JPG

Through a 10x glass
P10003621.JPG

Looking at day 60 for harvest. It will depend on amber trichomes. I currently have some ambers on the sugar leaves but none on the buds.

beautiful:thumb:

Lookin sweet ... +reps

Thanks runewulfsong

I am getting really close to finishing. About 2 to 3 weeks. I am waiting for their second wind to kick in and put some weight on.

Gave them a splash of flower nutes :morenutes: yesterday. Once I see some more amber trichomes I will think about starting the 2 week flush.

... :hmmmm: I should probably change the title and add Snow White and Northern Light.

Back
Top Bottom