Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spectrum

Re: Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spect

Looking Fantastic Ice!

If you can vent a portable AC outside, I recommend it. I have one in my space and it's the only reason I can grow in the summer. The tent has been between 72 and 79 with the lights on and lights off is around 65. It does cost a bit but so far I'm very happy :thumb:

Sending Positive vibes your way for a great harvest of seeds and buds!

Re: Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spect

Hey Everyone!!! Today is day 51 of flowering under the Budmaster COBs and things are getting really interesting.

All of the buds have started to swell majorly and really fill in, and it seems every day that I open the tent they are at least 25% larger than the day before. I know its probably much less than that, but they are really starting to get thick. I gave the girls a few extra days to dry out inbetween feedings and as temperatures started to hit upper 90's and 100's this week, I gave them a good solid feeding of r/o water mixed with botanicare pro bloom, earth juice bloom, potassium silicate (for ph up), botanicare cal/mag and some earth juice catalyst. The mix was bubbling for 2 days in 5 gallons of water and the ph was still very low, so I took about 2 gallons of plain filtered r/o water, and added about 1 gallon of the bubbled mix to it which seemed to bring the ph near close to acceptable with a little potassium silicate, and then fed the girls heavily after starving them a few extra days. I wanted to give them just a slight stress but not to the point of leaf sagging, which ended up still slightly showing but I watered just in time. Since we are getting close to harvest time, I most likely will hit them with a compost tea's to finish out the grow with a few additives in low amounts.

Well with only about 15-20 or so days to go, I think that by mid july this current grow will be harvested and ready for some late summer enjoyment. :) Most of my grows have averaged about 65 to 67 days from the flip when I harvest so I expect about the same with this grow, but will still go off of what the trichomes and calyx's say to me as well as the pistil color and formation. In the next week or so I am hoping to see the tangie purple pheno change color as usually around day 55 or so it starts to change. Such a beautiful color it will turn, if it does like the other 2 runs so I'm hopeful.

Other than that everything is looking delicious, and even the Pain in the grass Harlequin is still trying to make something worthwile as its showing finally some small bud formation and most of all a lot of trichomes. The smell of the Harlequin is so strange too, its that of a new carpet mixed with a cleaning agent. Very pungent and almost chemical smelling. The black cherry soda and black diamond og were really seeming to lag behind for quite some time, however they finally are really picking up the bud growth as well. Not super impressed with the black diamond og this run, or even last in terms of yield, but flavor and potency and smoke wise its amazing, so maybe I will try next run doing less topping/training and focus on just a few large colas. I also don't plan on running my strains in veg as long either as I think that I would get much better yields if the plants didn't have to transport the nutrients so far up the plants to where the light intensity is. I think in my seed project it will give me an idea of how this does as the plants were entered into flowering very small, and only topped 2x I think.

So other than the update... Here are some pics for today, day 51 of flowering.

Full Tent View
IMG_20160620_205721.jpg
IMG_20160620_205732.jpg

Fire OG
IMG_20160620_205750.jpg

Tangie #6
IMG_20160620_205756.jpg
IMG_20160620_205759.jpg

Tangie #3
IMG_20160620_205811.jpg
IMG_20160620_205812.jpg

Tangie #5
IMG_20160620_205836.jpg
IMG_20160620_205839.jpg

Harlequin
IMG_20160620_205827.jpg

Ogiesel
IMG_20160620_205845.jpg

Black Diamond OG
IMG_20160620_205907.jpg

Black Cherry soda
IMG_20160620_2058541.jpg

Looking Fantastic Ice!

If you can vent a portable AC outside, I recommend it. I have one in my space and it's the only reason I can grow in the summer. The tent has been between 72 and 79 with the lights on and lights off is around 65. It does cost a bit but so far I'm very happy :thumb:

Thanks DrCannabi!

Yea I almost hooked it up today, but being that the temps will be going back down to normal I figured I would just bear it. If I see another heat wave coming though I think I will connect the exhaust tube to the window. Luckilly it went from 104 today to now in the mid 70s... not too bad... looked in the tents and at level with the lights they were only reading 92F and at the plant level they only were in the mid 80's which is ideal, so the tents withstood the heat today :) plus the lights come on in the afternoon and run through the night which definitely helps keep the temps in the zone :)

I'm thankful that it only was 3 days of extreme heat for now... it was like an oven out today.

Thanks for the good vibes :) I think the plants are feeling all the luv this round because they are really shining :)

Looking fantastic ice.

I'm sorry I have to play favorites, but Tangie#3 is absolutely beautiful! :bravo:

Looking fantastic ice.

I'm sorry I have to play favorites, but Tangie#3 is absolutely beautiful! :bravo:

I agree with you, I love the bud structure of the Tangie #3, and its terp profile is amazing as well. I'm torn between #5 and #3, as they are so similar in terps, and both have awesome bud structure. #6 the purple pheno is pretty to look at, but lacks the strong terps.

what can i say ice ,going great guns , i also found your youtube vid on brix levels testing ,good show ,we have the same refractometer hahaha ,keep up the great work bro

what can i say ice ,going great guns , i also found your youtube vid on brix levels testing ,good show ,we have the same refractometer hahaha ,keep up the great work bro

Hey Photos, thanks for stopping on by and showing some luv and bringing good vibes :) I'm happy you liked the brix video :) I think I got my refractometer on amazon for like 30 bucks, pretty nice tool to keep around to check how the plants are doing :)

Thanks for the compliments :)

#3 is amazing!

Yep, I knew on the very 1st grow when I was pheno hunting that #3 was pretty much my top pheno, and #5 molded first grow during drying so I just disposed of it, and on the 2nd grow both 3 and 5 were something special, they both have such a deep orange smell and flavor but more of a pungent orange then sweet. I love the bud formation on #3 more than #5, but the buds are much larger on #5 so I think in the near future I will be crossing both of them during a fem seed project, and then I can have best of both worlds :) plus fem #3 seeds :) I wish I wouldn't have gotten rid of pheno 8, as the flavor on it is a sweet buttery popcorn type cheese smell and it was amazing, and I wish I could have made seeds of it. I still have about 3 or 4 of the original seeds in storage, so maybe in the future I will pop them and see what i get :)

I can't wait to cross my black cherry soda with both of these tangie phenos in my current seed project. going to be terpmania!

That #3 is absolutely beautiful. #5 x #3 sounds amazing!

Yea I can't wait to see what happens with the crosses. Even the Ogiesel x Tangie will be amazing, but wont be for at least 2 seed runs.

Looking fantasic, Ice! :welldone: It's been a long time and you've come a long way! :bravo:

Looking Fantastic Ice!

Yeah, I'm stuck at 420 watts bare bulb due to heat.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Video update!

[video]

ice ice baby din din din da din din, Stop co operate and listen icemud is back with a brand new lesson ,On Youtube ,his buds are frightning ,ice waters and prunes em daily and nightly,CLASS, ice is smooth ,kick back relax have a snack and Groove.

phat vid ice, loving those yangie tangies brother

What up Ice? Tangie 5 all the way brother. A little extra trimming it seems but there is something about that one...

Also, I will be posting a forum wide smokathon for July 4th, keep a lookout cuz your presence is required. Maybe a 4th of July rap?

Yea Tangie 5 is so amazing, with not only the frost, but the yield is good, its a smaller plant but loves training. One of the easiest to grow too and has showed virtually no issues. It has a strong orange smell and taste to it, and for a sativa dom, it packs a punch too :) I'm really tied between 3 and 5 for my favorites.... both will eventually get BX as well as cross pollenated :)

I will be down for a smokathon! I may be trimming my plants that weekend but it all depends how they look through the week :) either way I'm game!

This update we will call BALLS!!!!

Flowering day 14, feminized seed project tent, Budmaster GOD 8 and GOD 4 panels:

So today, I have balls, lots of balls! haha I have to say so far the treatments of colloidal silver on my black cherry soda has been deemed successful, as today when I took the BCS out to spray her with colloidal silver, i noticed that she is now a he, or somewhere inbetween :) haha I have been spraying the BCS every day, right when the lights come on and maybe 2 or 3 of the last 14 days I did spray a 2nd time when I was awake while the lights were on, but for the most part I have only been doing 1 spray per day. Making sure to cover every leaf, every node/budsite, and even the bottoms of the leaf. The colloidal silver I am using is 40ppm and it was over a year old but kept in my lowest shelf in my refrigerator, and seems to still be good :)

SWEET!!! I'm happy that its working, and I am now on my way to making seeds... finally!! after procrastinating and putting off the project it is finally underway! All of the other plants at this time are showing good flower sets and they are ready to start accepting pollen however I think it will be at least 1-2 more weeks until enough pollen sacks mature and open where I can pollinate the girls. I want a lot of seeds so I will be waiting some time and probably in 2-3 weeks I will be making sure to get all the girls pollen on every node so my tent so hopefully each plant is just loaded with seeds. :) I want enough were they will last me, as well as possibly enough to give some gifts :)

Anyhow, the other plants are looking great in the tent, and even the harlequin is showing some healthy new growth even though she started very rough. Hopefully I timed the flowering perfect so the plants will still stretch, but not overtake my tent and grow too tall.

Well here are some pics!!! Sorry for the blurred photos, my camera was having a hard time focusing tonight.

Black cherry soda showing balls!
IMG_20160627_214801.jpg
IMG_20160627_214807.jpg

Other plants!

IMG_20160627_214825.jpg

IMG_20160627_214613.jpg
IMG_20160627_214623.jpg
IMG_20160627_214629.jpg
IMG_20160627_214737.jpg
IMG_20160627_214741.jpg
IMG_20160627_214747.jpg
IMG_20160627_214832.jpg
IMG_20160627_214839.jpg
IMG_20160627_214850.jpg
IMG_20160627_214856.jpg
IMG_20160627_214902.jpg
IMG_20160627_214906.jpg
IMG_20160627_214913.jpg

good work ,doing any crosses with your pollen or just selfing them mate ?

Back
Top Bottom