Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

:cool: Not much. chillin', watching icemud's grow. It's looking good bro..you?

:lot-o-toke: not much, chillin', watching icemud's grow and fighting the itch to make some hash...you?

:cool: not much. chillin', watching icemud's grow...

:lot-o-toke: cool

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Nice as Always Ice :thumb:

Just a really quick update tonight/today.

I fed the girls today.

I had been bubbling a earth juice tea for the past 2 days and it included 5 gallons of r/o water with:

40ml of EJ grow
60ml of EJ bloom
40ml of EJ catalyst
20ml carboload
10ml of 2-3-1 hydrolyzed squid

I did half strength amounts of the EJ tea and added to it the hydrolyzed squid to give a slightly different delivery of the NPK as well as give the micronutrients and goodies that come with the cold processed squid. I decided that I am going to ramp of the nutrients I have been giving lately over the past few grows because its seems that they are low on N and that is why I am seeing a little yellowing in the lower leaves. The new leaves and growth look extremely healthy but the plants are pretty large so I do want to make sure they have an abundance of organic nutrients to take in, so I will be feeding nutrients slightly more frequently in last grows. :) should equal larger yeild, along with healthier plants :)

I will take some photos tomorrow. All of the girls are looking amazing, and all have nice flowers forming at this time :) Sweet!!

Now off to bed! LOL

Or how about the plastic honey bear! I think just about everyone I knew around that time had either made one or smoked out of one. I made one for sure! Bowl coming out of his belly and all.

LOL love the bong making stories. I almost shared my story about a honey bear, but like you said, we've all made some. I've made dozens. Honey bear bongs, mine are always named "Ralphie", make the BEST backpacking bongs. Use an aluminum slide out bowl and it weighs almost nothing, is virtually indestructible, and most important to the broke college kid (back when I made a lot of these), they are cheap!

I've been wanting to make a new Ralphie, but I can't find the parts anymore. Everything is glass these days, so nobody stocks, AFAICT, the little aluminum slide bowl parts. If anyone can find a place online that has them, please let me know. :blalol: It takes 5 pieces to build one: The outer aluminum tube that goes into the bear and stays there. The other 4 parts are for the slide out bowl: a funnel bowl, a stem (that fits inside the outer tube), a handle, and an o-ring. I bought an inexpensive acrylic bong so I have the slide bowl now at least. I just need to find the correct ID aluminum tube now I guess. :)

Just a really quick update tonight/today.

I fed the girls today.

I had been bubbling a earth juice tea for the past 2 days and it included 5 gallons of r/o water with:

40ml of EJ grow
60ml of EJ bloom
40ml of EJ catalyst
20ml carboload
10ml of 2-3-1 hydrolyzed squid

I did half strength amounts of the EJ tea and added to it the hydrolyzed squid to give a slightly different delivery of the NPK as well as give the micronutrients and goodies that come with the cold processed squid. I decided that I am going to ramp of the nutrients I have been giving lately over the past few grows because its seems that they are low on N and that is why I am seeing a little yellowing in the lower leaves. The new leaves and growth look extremely healthy but the plants are pretty large so I do want to make sure they have an abundance of organic nutrients to take in, so I will be feeding nutrients slightly more frequently in last grows. :) should equal larger yeild, along with healthier plants :)

I will take some photos tomorrow. All of the girls are looking amazing, and all have nice flowers forming at this time :) Sweet!!

Now off to bed! LOL

I like simple teas

Just joined the site and late to this party but here now and subbed. Surfed the site a few years back but never registered.

This is a grow that I'm really interested in. :rocker: Icemud I read some of your journals a few years back and really appreciate your detail. I've never grown but might get the juevos rancheros to do it one day. Regardless, I love to learn and live vicariously through you. Lol. :cheesygrinsmiley:

LOL love the bong making stories. I almost shared my story about a honey bear, but like you said, we've all made some. I've made dozens. Honey bear bongs, mine are always named "Ralphie", make the BEST backpacking bongs. Use an aluminum slide out bowl and it weighs almost nothing, is virtually indestructible, and most important to the broke college kid (back when I made a lot of these), they are cheap!

I've been wanting to make a new Ralphie, but I can't find the parts anymore. Everything is glass these days, so nobody stocks, AFAICT, the little aluminum slide bowl parts. If anyone can find a place online that has them, please let me know. :blalol: It takes 5 pieces to build one: The outer aluminum tube that goes into the bear and stays there. The other 4 parts are for the slide out bowl: a funnel bowl, a stem (that fits inside the outer tube), a handle, and an o-ring. I bought an inexpensive acrylic bong so I have the slide bowl now at least. I just need to find the correct ID aluminum tube now I guess. :)

I miss those days of the bong engineering and pipe design, Macgyver style! Oh wow...I remember the days of Acrylic bongs...remember the brand Graphix!!

I think I remember a rumor a while back that smoking from aluminum is bad to do. I'm not sure what the validity of this statement is, but if it is true, it may be why we don't find aluminum pipe and bowl parts anymore.

Man those days were fun!

Just joined the site and late to this party but here now and subbed. Surfed the site a few years back but never registered.

This is a grow that I'm really interested in. :rocker: Icemud I read some of your journals a few years back and really appreciate your detail. I've never grown but might get the juevos rancheros to do it one day. Regardless, I love to learn and live vicariously through you. Lol. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That makes me so happy that you have joined 420 Magazine and that you are enjoying reading my journals! Feel free to ask any questions and I will try my best to give you great answers! I appreciate your interest!

Outstanding grow Icemud! Great pictures!:bravo:

Thank you Pinky!!! I love these Intelligent Gro lights! Lightyears ahead of the rest!

Hey everyone!!! Sorry for the delay in photos and updates. Been busy with harvesting my other grow tent as well as other side projects so my time has become more busy lately.

The girls currently are on day 11 of flowering! All of them look uber healthy and have great upward positioned leaf posture and great healthy and vibrant coloring to the stems and leaves! I am actually surprised that the girls didn't stretch as much as I was expecting, which is a good thing because other wise I would be running out of room! LOL.

All of the strains/plants are now in bloom, nice flower formation on each of the tops!

I have to say these Intelligent Gro lights are outperforming anything I have used thus far! I am amazed!

Here are the photos for today!! (please don't mind the dead leaves on the bottom of some of the plants, I have to do some maintenance later today to clean them up)

Full Tent views
DSC09444.JPG
DSC09445.JPG
DSC09446.JPG
DSC09447.JPG
DSC09448.JPG
DSC09456.JPG

Black Cherry Cola
DSC09449.JPG

Purple Dragon
DSC09450.JPG

Harlequin
DSC09451.JPG

Grandaddy Purple 1
DSC09452.JPG

Grandaddy Purple 2
DSC09453.JPG

Green Candy
DSC09454.JPG

OGiesel
DSC094551.JPG

Ice, looking awesome buddy! :bravo: Did I read that you're going to bring back your vscrog soon? I don't think I see it on this one correct? I'd like to go the vscrog route.

Ice, looking awesome buddy! :bravo: Did I read that you're going to bring back your vscrog soon? I don't think I see it on this one correct? I'd like to go the vscrog route.

I probably will after this grow, I didn't finish the other one in time to use it on this grow, so most likely my next grow after this will feature the v-scrog, same strains as well. Will give me a good guage on how much more yield comes from the scrog vs growing them tall :)

wow you're awfully enthusiastic

light years ahead of these folks? BML Horticulture Custom LED Lights for Horticulture and Floriculture Lighting

their web information and level of detail is impressive.

Their version of the controller is a manual dimmer dial, not quite up to "par" with Intelligent Gro. Intelligent Gro's is controlled by a actual PCB board and computer chips which regulate the intensity. It also has 3 custom color channels that can be independently controlled.

The lights from the company you posted only either get brighter or darker, and its only done manually by a controller, similar to the one I use on my extraction fans.

Back
Top Bottom