Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Hey guys. We're all good here. For that phonetic, I should have been more emphatic...niiiiiice. ;)

Grow onward!

Thanks Government!!! Can't wait to try these new strains....the waiting process begins :) lol

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

You get the hedge trimmer onto them ice? They look like kid n play, the hi top, flat top.

LOL, I was trying for disney bush animals but it did'nt work! LOL, wouldn't that be awesome to make one of these living sculptures out of a huge weed plant! That would be bad ass!

Officer says "Hey, is that weed you are growing over there",

Grower says "hell naw man, thats mickey mouse"...LOL

DING! DING! DING! THAT man's a WINNER!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!! LOL

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!! LOL
And believe it or not, that's what we're having tonight.

And believe it or not, that's what we're having tonight.

LOL Me too! :)

-And we got to learn about other cultures today! That was pretty neat. It's funny how you take certain things for granted only to be surprised when someone else reads them differently. It was enlightening that Growgrow wasn't the only one who didn't *quite* get what Governmentchz was doing there. I thought he was doing an Aussie/British/New Zealander type accent! :)

Reminds me of the first time I confused a non-American by using the term "pissed" as meaning "angry" rather than "drunk". LOL

those features,of unknown efficacy, dont amount to light years of superiority. also declaring a product that you are testing light years ahead of the competition sounds like sales fluff.

PLUS BML has the diy spectrum tool!!!

I took it as "light years ahead..." of what lights he has personal experience with so far. There are A LOT of companies out there and more popping up every minute, so NOBODY is going to know all the features and efficacy of EVERY other company out there. To wit: I've been researching LEDS for years and I've never even heard of BML until today. :)

The one thing you can say for certain is that every few months someone else raises the bar on LED tech. Last year I was hearing about how amazing Lumitech was, then it was Black Dog. Then TopLED and LUSH Lighting. Now Intelligent Gro is leading the pack with controllable spectrums. I can't wait to see where it all goes next! It's kind of fun watching the cutting edge of technology evolve!

It's amazing to think that it wasn't so long ago when you couldn't even find a single reasonably impressive LED grow journal, but now we're finally starting to see them! Now if we could just do away with all the horribly misleading Youtube "LED vs HID" videos where they pit an HID against an LED that's drawing half or less as many watts and then declare HID the "winner"... Grr... I hate that SO much...

hie, Growgrow from Amazone forest :laughtwo:

infact i am from south america.

hie, Growgrow from Amazone forest :laughtwo:

infact i am from south america.

Wow!! Thats awesome!! Glad to have ya here!!

I took it as "light years ahead..." of what lights he has personal experience with so far. There are A LOT of companies out there and more popping up every minute, so NOBODY is going to know all the features and efficacy of EVERY other company out there. To wit: I've been researching LEDS for years and I've never even heard of BML until today. :)

The one thing you can say for certain is that every few months someone else raises the bar on LED tech. Last year I was hearing about how amazing Lumitech was, then it was Black Dog. Then TopLED and LUSH Lighting. Now Intelligent Gro is leading the pack with controllable spectrums. I can't wait to see where it all goes next! It's kind of fun watching the cutting edge of technology evolve!

It's amazing to think that it wasn't so long ago when you couldn't even find a single reasonably impressive LED grow journal, but now we're finally starting to see them! Now if we could just do away with all the horribly misleading Youtube "LED vs HID" videos where they pit an HID against an LED that's drawing half or less as many watts and then declare HID the "winner"... Grr... I hate that SO much...

It has honestly been awesome watching LED's advance over the years. I remember about 3 years ago when I just started hearing about LEDs, most of the units only had 1 blue, 1 red spectrum and most were 1w or less LED chips, no lenses, no multi spectrum or full spectrum lights, just red and blue diodes... Now 3 years later, look at where the industry as come...Its amazing! I'm trying to speculate on where the industry is going next but whats left? lol, besides brighter and more efficient. :) I honestly thought that the plasma grow light market was going to be larger a few years ago, but it seems that plasma technology isn't advancing as fast. I always thought it would be cool to have a mini sun in my grow room :)

I miss those days of the bong engineering and pipe design, Macgyver style! Oh wow...I remember the days of Acrylic bongs...remember the brand Graphix!!

I think I remember a rumor a while back that smoking from aluminum is bad to do. I'm not sure what the validity of this statement is, but if it is true, it may be why we don't find aluminum pipe and bowl parts anymore.

Man those days were fun!

You mean Graphix isn't still the king of the hill? Haha. :roorrip:

You mean Graphix isn't still the king of the hill? Haha. :roorrip:

Man...I was trying to find it, but its somewhere lost in my photo gallery here of thousands of photos, but my buddy gave me a Graphix huge wall hanging, I was going to post it but it was just too many photos to sort through... I loved Graphix back in the day!

Watching the technology advance is cool; except if you pull the trigger and get stuck buying some 8 track technology!

I love it, can you imagine in 10 years what the weed growing technologies will be? I just hope the corporations don't get all into our genetics!! Its actually already happening in some countries, protect your genetics!! (damn, that would be a cool shirt!) "protect your genetics"

Ice, when do you stop your foliar spraying? TYIA :)

I don't remember exactly, but it was around day 35-40 I think..pretty much when the buds were getting pretty dense.

I love it, can you imagine in 10 years what the weed growing technologies will be? I just hope the corporations don't get all into our genetics!! Its actually already happening in some countries, protect your genetics!! (damn, that would be a cool shirt!) "protect your genetics"

I'm not a chicken little nor a doomsday prepper, but this is sage advice. ;)

The first LED I owned was thoes 1w paneles.1w diode driven at .4w
After 2 grows the bulbs started dieing out, turned out Leds weren't worth the money and produced the same as hid lighting.
Now only 4 years later Leds are way better,
And now they are saying even better Leds are comming down the line.
What an Awesome time to be growing:peace:

The first LED I owned was thoes 1w paneles.1w diode driven at .4w
After 2 grows the bulbs started dieing out, turned out Leds weren't worth the money and produced the same as hid lighting.
Now only 4 years later Leds are way better,
And now they are saying even better Leds are comming down the line.

Even the local interstate where I live just recently changed the overhead streetlights to led, matter of fact i believe the whole city of Brea California converted to led and induction and saved something like 70% on their utility usage. Led is definitely here to stay!

I used to work near Brea! Things sure have changed. I have family all over California. You do see a lot of LED out there now.
Hi Icemud! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom