Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Thanks Govermentchz!!! Blaze it up!!! and pass it around!!!

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Their version of the controller is a manual dimmer dial, not quite up to "par" with Intelligent Gro. Intelligent Gro's is controlled by a actual PCB board and computer chips which regulate the intensity. It also has 3 custom color channels that can be independently controlled.

The lights from the company you posted only either get brighter or darker, and its only done manually by a controller, similar to the one I use on my extraction fans.

those features,of unknown efficacy, dont amount to light years of superiority. also declaring a product that you are testing light years ahead of the competition sounds like sales fluff.

PLUS BML has the diy spectrum tool!!!

Gonna be a big forest in there again :thumb:

those features,of unknown efficacy, dont amount to light years of superiority. also declaring a product that you are testing light years ahead of the competition sounds like sales fluff.

PLUS BML has the diy spectrum tool!!!

Don't look too far into it my dude, I was saying Intelligent Gro are lightyears ahead because I am pleased with the lights, and yes, computer controlled dimming and color channels is new to the LED market and a bad ass feature. Don't take it out of proportion with your assumptions please. I don't see many other "branded" led panels with computer chips and controllers yet, so yea, these lights are beyond what the market offers at this time. (BTW I used the word lightyears as a play on the word light, being that I'm talking about LED lights)

Dimmable lights are a known efficiency, digital HPS ballasts have had them for years now. Obviously plants in young clone stages or early veg don't need nearly the intensity of light that a larger plant does, so yes, a dimmable light is more efficient than a light with no control.

It is fair to say I haven't finished a full grow yet, but so far, they are doing a very good job at growing happy plants, and saving me a lot more energy than many other brands would with no dimming features. When more studies are done about plants photoreceptors, pigments and their reactions to certain light wavelengths, I will be happy I can alter my spectral output and wont have to buy a new light to do so.

The DIY spectrum on those lights is a "you pick the diodes and colors" we install them and send it to you.

Gonna be a big forest in there again :thumb:

I can't wait, I think I even may have heard Tarzaan Swinging around those Trees!! LOL Thanks Cronic!

hie governmentchz, it is unethical spam on others review with your advertising.
Mars ii got 140x5w =700w just to cover such small grow area, why not go for hps?

hugh?

Hie Icemude, I am a new member of 420magzine and just enjoy reading your grow review.
I am appreciating of your sharing real photos and your knowledges and enthusiasm.
Nice growing.

Sorry of disturbing you of last comment on governmentchz, since I feel not much comfortable of seeing his comment "noice" when later found he is doing Mar II testing review.
I have read his review and found Mars II is huge power comsuption 140x5W but just with very small footprint.
Looks like wast money on 700W Mars II for an un-energy-saving LED.
Anyway, it is not good to defame each others, I hate that!

Hie Icemude, I am a new member of 420magzine and just enjoy reading your grow review.
I am appreciating of your sharing real photos and your knowledges and enthusiasm.
Nice growing.

Sorry of disturbing you of last comment on governmentchz, since I feel not much comfortable of seeing his comment "noice" when later found he is doing Mar II testing review.
I have read his review and found Mars II is huge power comsuption 140x5W but just with very small footprint.
Looks like wast money on 700W Mars II for an un-energy-saving LED.
Anyway, it is not good to defame each others, I hate that!

I appreciate the kind words Growgrow and welcome to 420 Magazine. I don't really understand the situation of why the word "noice" made you uncomfortable, but I can assure you governmentchz is a cool dude and was just saying "Nice" with a lil style to it! :) Its ok that others join my journal who have used other lights, I have also used other lights as well. I just ask that people only talk about Intelligent Gro on this thread because it is a sponsored journal by Intelligent Gro, so out of respect I try to keep LED topics just about Intelligent Gro here.

I welcome you to follow along, and I am happy that you enjoy my journals.

Wait......what? Is "noice" some kind of bad word in your culture Growgrow?

It could be :) I have heard of some crazy cultural differences around the world. :) In some countries, slurping soup while eating is considered good manners :)

Ha I was wondering what problem was. Noice, did ya think no-ice maybe. Show in Australia, kath and Kim, that's how they say nice, noice.
Noice are also a Swedish punk band
Noice also means horsing around
The Govs a champ as well growgrow. He wouldn't mean any bad by it, that's for sure.

Ha I was wondering what problem was. Noice, did ya think no-ice maybe. Show in Australia, kath and Kim, that's how they say nice, noice.
Noice are also a Swedish punk band

Ah..good call...could have been "no-ice" or maybe he thought he was trying to type "novice" ? Its all gravy, were all Noice people here :)

Thanks ice.
when we say "noise" to children, it is just because they are naughty.
but when we say "noise" to adult, means "nonsense" and show disrespect.

lol , so sorry for misunderstanding.
by the way, just like enjoy your grow journals.

Hey guys. We're all good here. For that phonetic, I should have been more emphatic...niiiiiice. ;)

Grow onward!

You get the hedge trimmer onto them ice? They look like kid n play, the hi top, flat top.

Wait......what? Is "noice" some kind of bad word in your culture Growgrow?
I thought it was just a typo for nice but knowing Gov he probably was saying "Nice job Icemud" in his own novelist way.

By the way Ice; NOICE...

I thought it was just a typo for nice but knowing Gov he probably was saying "Nice job Icemud" in his own novelist way.

By the way Ice; NOICE...

DING! DING! DING! THAT man's a WINNER!

Thanks ice.
when we say "noise" to children, it is just because they are naughty.
but when we say "noise" to adult, means "nonsense" and show disrespect.

lol , so sorry for misunderstanding.
by the way, just like enjoy your grow journals.

Very interesting fact GrowGrow, where are you from? Things like this are good to know :) Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom