Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Good story ice, i like it. Think we've all got a good bong making story, I'll save mine for a rainy day. It involves a two day rave party, driving 9hours home in stolen car (friends mums car) and being stuck on a highway between two cattle farms the size of some European countries whilst a mate driving sleept for 4/5 hours. And the temperature was 40 (107) and coming down hard, yet the memory lives, lol.

Yep...reminds me of Denis Leary's routine in "No cure for cancer"

That's the problem in this country. People are never satisfied with stuff the way it is. You gotta make it bigger and better and stronger and faster. Same way with pot. For years pot was just joints, and then bongs came out and bongs were ok too, but then bongs weren't good enough for some people. "Neeehhhhhh!" Remember that friend in high school wanted to make bongs out of everything. Making bongs out of apples and oranges and shit? Come in one day and find your friend going, "Hey! Look man, I made a bong outta my head! Put the pot in this ear and take it outta this one! Good! Take a hit! *snort*" Then they got one of those big giant bongs that you gotta start up like a motorcycle. "Put the pot in!" *motor starting* Kids are driving their bongs down FDR Drive. "Pull the bong over man, I wanna do a hit. Pull it over!"

What was the problem with just smoking a joint, eating a couple of Twinkies, and going to sleep? Was that a problem? They say marijuana leads to other drugs. No it doesn't, it leads to fucking carpentry. That's the problem, folks. People getting high going, "Wow man, this box would make an excellent bong! *snort* This guy's head would make an excellent bong! *snort*" Relax! That's why I stopped doing drugs in the first place. Not because I didn't like 'em, but because I didn't want to build anything, ok?

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

I forgot about making bongs outta fruit, lol, kids

Here's another one I made that year of college... It was the first double chamber bong I'd ever seen. Made it out of two of those big beer vase/bottle, some glue, tubes and that sticky stuff used to hang posters on the walls, and of course a few plumbing pieces for the bowl. Hit like a champ, was really smooth too.

bong212.jpg

lol...good stories. I read all of it and the first thing I said to myself was..."How long did it take to type that short story?". This line struck a nerve and I can't stop giggling at it when I read it: "They say marijuana leads to other drugs. No it doesn't, it leads to fucking carpentry. "

lmao

lol...good stories. I read all of it and the first thing I said to myself was..."How long did it take to type that short story?". This line struck a nerve and I can't stop giggling at it when I read it: "They say marijuana leads to other drugs. No it doesn't, it leads to fucking carpentry. "

lmao

LOL, it took a while, but I was in the moment so time just flew by. I used to write music, and sometimes you would sit there for hours, with a blank stare, just searching for the right words, and sometimes you couldn't have enough ink and paper to get your thoughts out quick enough.it was one of those moments where it just flowed out of me..LOL.

Yeah that whole routine from Denis Leary is pretty funny! He cusses a real lot, and is kind of a nut, but funny!

Or how about the plastic honey bear! I think just about everyone I knew around that time had either made one or smoked out of one. I made one for sure! Bowl coming out of his belly and all.

Thanks everyone who read and commented on my story. I had fun sharing it!

So quick update....Boy is it hot here in Socal Today...94F with 4% humidity!! My plants are definitely hot, but seem to be fine and not stressed in the least, The temps in the tent are sitting about 87F and 25% humidity..not much else I can do since I don't have A/C in my apartment. (most places near the beach here don't).

They plants look happy though, still slight discoloring/issues with some of the lowest leaves. I bought more General Organics Cal/Mag so I will be hitting em with it in a few days. The soil is still pretty moist as of now so I will not be feeding them for at least 2-3 more days.

As for the flowering, Today would make day 5 of flowering and the ladies are starting to stretch, not as much as I expected which is a good thing, but I also know they aren't done yet either and have another week and some days of getting taller. No notice of preflowers yet, but I did see longer white pitils and a significant amount of them on all the plants so I know I should see preflowers within the next couple days.

Other than that not much to report...

Here's the photos.

DSC093482.JPG
DSC093492.JPG
DSC093501.JPG
DSC093511.JPG
DSC093521.JPG
DSC093531.JPG
DSC093541.JPG
DSC093553.JPG
DSC093562.JPG

Beautiful as usual :thumb:

Beautiful as usual :thumb:

Thanks Cronic!!!! puff puff pass!!! ur hit! :passitleft:

:tokin::passitleft:
ok its passed on to next :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll play along...:smokin::passitleft:

Nice update Ice. Would you mind explaining the difference between the "first signs of pistils" & "pre-flowers"? I'm not sure what's meant by the latter.

Nice update Ice. Would you mind explaining the difference between the "first signs of pistils" & "pre-flowers"? I'm not sure what's meant by the latter.

There isn't a difference, I don't know the terminology perfectly but basically what I meant was at the time now, each node is only showing 2 white pistils each. I guess what I meant by pre-flowers is when their are more white pistils that 2 forming at the nodes... Probably not the right terminology but that is what I meant to say.

Hey everyone, Funny I mentioned yesterday that I didn't see flowers forming. I just opened the tent today and BOOM! flowers forming! sweet!!!

I only noticed it on 2 of the 6 strains so far, but the others should be popping any day as well I'm sure!

The 2 that popped so far is the Black Cherry Cola and the Green Candy. I have been wondering if somehow the place where I got the clones from gave me 2 of the same strain, instead of 1 of each. The reason I am curious is that the growth traits are almost identical, the leaves look almost identical, and now that they decide to pop flowers the same day, I am really wondering if they made a mistake. I also was wondering because they both smelled exactly the same when I rubbed the stem, where Green Candy I would think smelled somewhat Kushy since it has kush in it, but no kush smell. Either way I'd be happy with a double of either one, if in fact they are different, but we will see when they flower. I cloned both of them anyways in case they are different.

Things are looking great so far, a little discoloration in the lower leaves and looks like it may be low on N, so I have a batch of Earthjuice bubbling for a feeding, as well as added some biominerals and TandJ tea mixing to it, but cut the Earthjuice amounts in half.

The plants will get fed most likely tomorrow.

Here are some updated photos...

Notice on the two plants with the preflowers, the similarities, I think it may be 2 of the same strain...hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom