I'm Back! Cherry Pie, Amnesia Lemon & Dark Devil Auto

Hi everyone. My son lost his battle yesterday with his bipolar and took his life. He moved back in with me a month ago in my new house to try and get a fresh start in a new place, but he felt isolated and...I don't know. I really miss him
Im so very sorry for your loss friend. If you just wanna sound off message me anytime. Prayers 😎✌️

So it appears Amnesia Lemon is still not quite ready for harvest. Only a few cloudy trichombs that I can see in the loop. Wanted to get these two cut down soon since I will be out of town next weekend.
20231209_125926.jpg

And two Cement Shoes juveniles have been moved to this tent for more room, light, and to start generating flowers. Wil AL leaving in a day or two, there will be plenty of room to add one more from the small tent too.

20231209_131137.jpg

I feel like my whole world has been turned upside down and inside out. I just got back to work after 3 weeks since my son died. We had his service this past saturday and is was both impossibly difficult and so cherishing to see my family and all of his friends and my family's that came out to pay their respects.

His 2 cats that live with me now barely ever leave my side. They are such sweet, beautiful souls.
20231213_183824.jpg

20231218_144627.jpg

I've had cats almost all of my life. Lost one a few months ago after my move. Bella stopped eating and her liver shut down and she never recovered...it was another awful period this year.

Emily doesn't like her picture taking much. I've had her 7 years since she was a little kitten. She LOVES to eat cannabis leaves.

20231221_120551.jpg

So the Amnesia Lemon final tally is just over an oz. I cut the buds from the stems and put into a perfect size jar. Unfortunately in my "testing" the past few days before proper curing, I've already found about 2 dozen seeds at least in maybe 2g of bud. Some are almost white, some dark brown...so they've been there awhile, meaning my Cherry Pie will have some seeds as well no doubt.

20231221_121054.jpg

I've had cats almost all of my life. Lost one a few months ago after my move. Bella stopped eating and her liver shut down and she never recovered...it was another awful period this year.

Emily doesn't like her picture taking much. I've had her 7 years since she was a little kitten. She LOVES to eat cannabis leaves.

20231221_120551.jpg
My niece has two cats, one of which will follow you around pretty aggressively if you have some leaves on you! She loves them too! The other one not so much.

My niece has two cats, one of which will follow you around pretty aggressively if you have some leaves on you! She loves them too! The other one not so much.
I wonder if it might be like catnip for them in the terpene profile or whatever. My brothers cat sammygirl loves the leaves! They play with it moreso than eating it but it's still enjoyable as heck just watching them. Merry Christmas early!! 😎✌️

Ok, well this journal is done.

Smoke report: my tolerance came back as soon as I started smoking the DDA last month. I haven't really had much time to analyze the results of a few bong hits, I'm just hitting the pipe to keep my mind from going down the long dark tunnel thinking about my son. Today is the first day I haven't cried (yet. knock on wood). Not that I'm opposed to grieving, I just am so tired and sore from squeezing tears out of my head...I needed this break (hopefully it isn't full on wailing anymore at least...).

Back
Top Bottom