I'm Back! - Growlow's Perpetual Organic Garden!

This looks like a hell of a lot of fun to take care of! :thumb: definitely will keep you busy for a few hours when you gotta do work on them. could without a doubt learn a thing or two. love the videos.....you have enough plants it'd take an hour to type an update and pics on them, lol :passitleft:

Hahah Cheers Frenchy. I think that's why for the most part I do Video Updates. When it gets to harvest I'll go into a lot more detail via photos and write up. Cheers again :passitleft:

So for those following you may notice I'm somewhat of a night owl. I tend to go to bed no earlier than 2am on most nights. That's West Coast USA time. Tonight I'm preparing a tea for the clones that I am confident are now established. As I typically feed only water, this batch of soil was left open accidentally by my wife while I was overseas and it got raided by gnats and god knows what else. Hence the sand in the pots and their containers. I walked into the big room and it was a ball of gnats denser than me and I'm 6'5 220. It was a not so fun clean up since I cleaned up before I had left. The joys of gardening aye ;)

Also tonight I am moving my AdvancedLED XML 350 into the 4x8ft room. Moving out the DS200's I have running in there and get that room ready for an LED Bloom. The Dirty Girl (Arcata Lemon Wreck x C99.. one from the Rev himself), Connie Chung, God's Gift, GDP, ACDC, Charlottes Web (Maybe), Blue Wizard (White Wizard x Blueberry) and the Purple Afghani Are going to be transplanted into 3 gal pots and flicked over to flower in the next 2-3 weeks. They can get the rest of their "veg" needs from the big room. It's definitely going to be a tad bit crowded but I'll make it work :)

I wanna see how you make that room fit all those plants. :battingeyelashes: Good evening fellow night owl. So we typically turn in about the same time? I'm East coast, so maybe an hour or two earlier at 5 AM my time.

I enjoyed the video updates. It's amazing how quickly they grow. I have a tent full of young ones myself and there's going to come a point where I'm mesermerized by their vigor. That Train Wreck looks enticing. I keep looking at the seeds and passing. I can only grow so much. Lol!

I wanna see how you make that room fit all those plants. :battingeyelashes: Good evening fellow night owl. So we typically turn in about the same time? I'm East coast, so maybe an hour or two earlier at 5 AM my time.

I enjoyed the video updates. It's amazing how quickly they grow. I have a tent full of young ones myself and there's going to come a point where I'm mesermerized by their vigor. That Train Wreck looks enticing. I keep looking at the seeds and passing. I can only grow so much. Lol!

Hehe I feel the same urges SweetSue! If only I had more grow rooms and more bodies that shared a collective mind. Sounds a wee bit greedy aye ;) Glad you're enjoying the show! :passitleft:

MAJOR ME OL MATE!!!!!!! :high-five::lot-o-toke::smokin::partyboy::smokin::lot-o-toke::passitleft:

How are ya holding up? Glad to see you still around. I'll pop over and see what you've been up to :)

Thanks, man!
I just finished my winter journal and am getting underway with my summer grow. :high-five:

Glad to see you are back with your journal... read much of your previous one and was sorry to see it concluded. I'm a newbie... just into my first grow... have a lot to learn and seems like this is a good place to learn from... also on the West Coast... Humboldt County, CA. Thanks for all your sharing.

I'd love to see/hear more about your rosin technique.

Glad to see you are back with your journal... read much of your previous one and was sorry to see it concluded. I'm a newbie... just into my first grow... have a lot to learn and seems like this is a good place to learn from... also on the West Coast... Humboldt County, CA. Thanks for all your sharing.

Well glad to see you on this journal mate! Hope you learn from and take something away from this journal :)

I'd love to see/hear more about your rosin technique.

In good time mate. I was going to have my old faithful 3 tonne Arbor Press shipped from Australia. It's going to be unbelievably cheaper to purchase one stateside. So once I get my hand on one :). Also trying to find quality steel rectangular plates. They're not easy to come by.

Please excuse the VERY brief video update. I had my hands full in the garden and organizing a bunch of other things. I was exhausted when I took this video. Not sure if that comes across or not :loopy:

The compost tea I used was:

1 cup 6-1-2 Down to Earth Neem seed meal
1 cup 1-0-0 Wiggle Worm Castings
1/2 cup 10-1-1 Sunleaves Organic Bat Guano (Mexican)

Put into 5 gallons of filtered water. I'm in the process of installing a big RO system for my main line. So the entire house is RO. So as for now I'm using my 4-5 stage filtration system which bring the water to within about 11ppm when working at its optimum. With a pH of around 6.5-7. After bubbling for 48 hours the pH was 6.8. So I dripped in some Lime Juice to bring it down a wee bit to 6.5. Then gave the girls a generous drink. One thing I needed to put in which came a bit too late was a half teaspoon of SEA-90. A 2lb bag costs about 10 bucks and has a ridiculous amount of micro-nutrient content. Since my pots were raided by bugs I know they need to be juiced up some. If any liquid goes into my soil that isn't pure water it's Compost Tea!

I'll be sure to do a more thorough update on the next vid! Cheers :)

[video=youtube;81wU4SMX8x8]
[/video]

G'day my fellow 420'ers,

A late night update. I need to point out a few things before you watch the video!

First and foremost. My tired, high and rambling self forgot to turn off the fan when talking about things going on in the bigger room. Please bare with me. I promise I won't do it again. I'm not really one to take a bunch of "takes" it's 100% authentic. I'm just trying to sell it now :p haha. With all that said you have my apologies :Namaste:

Secondly. The Gogi OG is nowhere near ready. I was halfway through talking when I remembered she was meant to go next door with her other sisters from different misters.

Thirdly... I forgot what.. but there was a "thirdly". Hope you guys and girls enjoy the update.

[EDIT] YEOW!!! I remembered. Thirdly was a long one I just didn't want to keep counting.

THIRDLY!!! Dirty Girl is a KOS "The Rev" strain. It is Arcata Lemon Wreck x C99 Male and takes supposedly 9 weeks. The HuckleBerry Kush takes 8 weeks, supposedly... and the third part of this "thirdly" edit is that out of those 4 Blackberry Soda sprouts; I'd be lucky if one of them is a female. To get 1 really good female out of 10 F1 seeds is pretty awesome. You'll think you've got a female when you have a herm more often than not. I have been that lucky before. Knock on wood. I've looked closely and I'm pretty confident I have myself males and herms so far. Though my eyesight isn't what it used to be so I might be wrong. Here's to hoping at least :dreamy:

Cheers :)

The fan noise wasn't a problem at all :battingeyelashes: I can't tell you how reassuring it is to find I'm not the only one who sometimes loses track of her charges names. :laughtwo:

G'day my fellow 420'ers,

A late night update. I need to point out a few things before you watch the video!

First and foremost. My tired, high and rambling self forgot to turn off the fan when talking about things going on in the bigger room. Please bare with me. I promise I won't do it again. I'm not really one to take a bunch of "takes" it's 100% authentic. I'm just trying to sell it now :p haha. With all that said you have my apologies :Namaste:

Secondly. The Gogi OG is nowhere near ready. I was halfway through talking when I remembered she was meant to go next door with her other sisters from different misters.

Thirdly... I forgot what.. but there was a "thirdly". Hope you guys and girls enjoy the update.

[EDIT] YEOW!!! I remembered. Thirdly was a long one I just didn't want to keep counting.

THIRDLY!!! Dirty Girl is a KOS "The Rev" strain. It is Arcata Lemon Wreck x C99 Male and takes supposedly 9 weeks. The HuckleBerry Kush takes 8 weeks, supposedly... and the third part of this "thirdly" edit is that out of those 4 Blackberry Soda sprouts; I'd be lucky if one of them is a female. To get 1 really good female out of 10 F1 seeds is pretty awesome. You'll think you've got a female when you have a herm more often than not. I have been that lucky before. Knock on wood. I've looked closely and I'm pretty confident I have myself males and herms so far. Though my eyesight isn't what it used to be so I might be wrong. Here's to hoping at least :dreamy:

Cheers :)

looking good :drool: Puff Puff Pass :passitleft:

The fan noise wasn't a problem at all :battingeyelashes: I can't tell you how reassuring it is to find I'm not the only one who sometimes loses track of her charges names. :laughtwo:

Hahah yeah maybe I need to thin out the herd a wee bit ;) Glad you didn't mind the fan noise!

Back
Top Bottom