I'm Back! - Growlow's Perpetual Organic Garden!

Looking forward to seeing the development once you flip :)

Keep up the good work

GreenFingers

Cheers mate. When I have new genetics I like to run them out as quickly as possible with as little training or topping. All in the same size pot with the same soil and feeding regiment. Take notes and make adjustments. So on round two I can get a head start at figuring out how to get them to their utmost potential. Not to mention the stash is quickly disappearing so the timing is perfect :) They'll all be getting transplanted tomorrow and the timer is getting changed to 12/12 :)

Some still to catch up on but here and subbed! :)

Oi me ol mate, glad to see you in the mix :) Cheers for joining in!

Subbed... again.

G'day Blaze! Good to see ya mate, cheers for the sub :)

You follow my journal only proper if I tag along and watch yours. Only a page to catch up on, so I'll be up to speed soon. Thanks for stopping by the shop...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Very kind of ya mate. Was happy to stop by your garden. Hope you enjoy your stay at mine :)

Jumped over and watched a few of your videos, very nice indeed. I could not help but sit up and take notice when you mentioned you had Charlottes Web. That is a strain, well either that or ACDC are super high on my list of strains to get me mitts on. I would love to know how you were able to obtain that strain, if it means driving to Colorado it would be worth the trip.

I commend you on doing videos, so much less boring then just pictures but my voice is like listening to fingernails running across a chalk board so it is pictures only for me.

Your garden looks great nice job :thumb:

Jumped over and watched a few of your videos, very nice indeed. I could not help but sit up and take notice when you mentioned you had Charlottes Web. That is a strain, well either that or ACDC are super high on my list of strains to get me mitts on. I would love to know how you were able to obtain that strain, if it means driving to Colorado it would be worth the trip.

I commend you on doing videos, so much less boring then just pictures but my voice is like listening to fingernails running across a chalk board so it is pictures only for me.

Your garden looks great nice job :thumb:

I sent you a private message mate. I did drive to Colorado for it. It was worth the trip even from Seattle. Charlottes web I got through swapping genetics. I swapped it for one of my own strains called Pacific Gold. It's easy to grow and have produce 29-31% THC. Strong THC for a strong one of the strongest CBD strains. Thanks for checking out the garden. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Cheers

Love the journal Growlow. I'm subbed up. I have some videos to watch!

Cheers Noob! Appreciate ya mate :) Hope I don't disappoint.

Strap yourselves in ladies in gents. Tonights a big one. I had some emergencies that needed attending outside of the garden. So tonight I'll be taking cuts from and transplanting 13 plants and flicking the girls over to 12/12. They are being moved from 1gal pots to 3gal pots as most of them are 8-9 week strains so I'm confident they won't need more dirt than that. If they do then notes will be taken and adjustments will be made IF they pass the test ;) Hopefully I'll have a video up for you all later tonight..... probably while most of you are all tucked in your beds dreaming of your bud babies :circle-of-love:

Oh man what a night. A couple broken branches. Unexpectedly went outside to find my Aloe plant amongst a couple other gems have been stolen from my back yard. Which is pretty brave. I have 2x100lb Pitbulls. Trained as K9's (I used to train dogs for a living in North Virginia). I detest thievery. I've got Aloe pups and most of my neighbours know I'm very generous with my outdoor garden. All of them have most of my plants because of how generous I am. My whole neighbourhood has herb gardens from cuttings off plants from my backyard. Anyway... grrrrrrr!

So with that said the cutting will have to wait until tomorrow or maybe later. I could do a monster cropping demonstration and make the most out of a bad situation??? What do you guys think?

I'm honestly too tired to edit and upload the video this evening... morning.. haha FARK!!! it's 4am already. I have to be up in 3-4 hours :trance: I'll be sure to post up the video first chance I get tomorrow :thumb:

Soil gnats? Buy yourself some mosquito dunk pillows, cut some open and sprinkle onto your soil surfaces - all of them. It can't hurt the plants or the soil at all. Every time you water you reinforce the effectiveness of the treatment by watering more into the soil. Replenish every week or so and continue like that either for the month it takes to break the cycle, or twice a month from then on to keep the garden clear of the little earthlings.

Sweet piece of glass. That's quite a good friend you have there. :love:

Oh yeah, sweet plants too. That one Charlotte's Web is going to be a beaut, isn't she? Eager-looking little thing.

Soil gnats? Buy yourself some mosquito dunk pillows, cut some open and sprinkle onto your soil surfaces - all of them. It can't hurt the plants or the soil at all. Every time you water you reinforce the effectiveness of the treatment by watering more into the soil. Replenish every week or so and continue like that either for the month it takes to break the cycle, or twice a month from then on to keep the garden clear of the little earthlings.

Sweet piece of glass. That's quite a good friend you have there. :love:

Oh yeah, sweet plants too. That one Charlotte's Web is going to be a beaut, isn't she? Eager-looking little thing.

In the tropics it would get bad so we'd be putting fine mesh over the pots all the way to the stem and tied on with rubber bands. Great tip SweetSue ;) I have not really seen any since sanding the pots weeks ago. Just as a precautionary measure. As we go into flower I'll probably pull the sand off top off with some omre worms worm casting and some type of mulch. This will be a pretty long veg. Just to reiterate. I might not flick the girls in the big room over until the end of July maybe. we have some law changes happening in WA. I am going to request my doctor allows me to grow the same number of plant's I currently grow, so fingers crossed on that one. I am compliant with all laws and consider myself lucky to have the option to do so.

You should have seen the state of the Charlottes web when I got her. Was barely a cutting. I'm stoked that they've really come along in their development.

The "Vault" is a VERY good friend. I'm certainly lucky :)

Thank you for stopping by with all of your love and kindness :) It's warmly received :Namaste:

Here are a couple shots from some high quality cannabis texts. One is The cannabis breeders bible and the other is Marijuana the connoisseur handbook by William Drake.

20160512_012819.jpg
20160512_013352.jpg

This one's a hint towards a journal I'll be starting here soon. I'm REALLY excited for this one :yahoo:
20160512_013437.jpg

Are you planning a hop/cannabis graft? Too bad the THC doesn't come along for the ride. We've been growing hops for decades and have them coming out our ears.

Back
Top Bottom