Im Looking To Start Growing

Re: Im looking to start growing.

That was a first rate video BASG; you're out of the Cannabis closet now.

You make it feel like a real family here and the site is a better place with you around ;)

:cheer: Mad props to BayAreaStoner :cheer:

im all excited to see your clones :) been thinking about growing but not many options around here :O glad you got a chance to :) keep it up and make your babies grow BIG AND STRONG to get you high all day and night :D

Hey gurl, been a while since i checked in. l can't wait to see pics of your lil clones. U get ur cast off yet?

BAS might be down for a lil while, just in case anyone starts wondering. She needs to handle some things. shes good.....as always LOL

BAS might be down for a lil while, just in case anyone starts wondering. She needs to handle some things. shes good.....as always LOL

Thanks PitViper your right we would have been worried, she's everyones favorite Girl.:ganjamon:

Thanks PitViper your right we would have been worried, she's everyones favorite Girl.:ganjamon:

I know her and I know how much everyone loves her and just didnt want anyone to worry is all. I wouldnt normally post this but I know how everyone checks in with her. She is fine.

damn........ she knows this infamous PitViper... she should grow nothing but the Finest.

good lookin out tho pit!

Looking great :goodjob: on set up :slide: ... came across these reflectors ....not sure if those big bulbs will fit in them...they have mogul base socket and 8 foot grounded power cord ... search - Bright Wing High Wattage Fluorescent Grow Lamp Fixture

Stay the course girl.....remember its a weed and It will survive. When life gives you lemons..

Hi BAS, sorry to hear about your bad luck. If they're still alive, they'll come back strong.
Good luck, take steps if possible to prevent another mishap.

keep on keeping on. you have gone farther than many. sometimes bad things happen to good souls.

Darlin, your still grown is all that matters now! I lost my first 2 grows, somethings are just out of our control... It only stops when you deside it stops. Till then everything else is a set back!

BAS.... <3 ya girl, you rock.. but like ...

im a lil confuzd??... idk what happened...

your plants look fine?..... idk if theres some major disruption in your life thats transferrring to your grow or not but idk.. your gals will be fine!! jus keep on keepin on! like diggler said!

i jus hadda basically start fresh myself after awhile of BBBBSSSSS... but hey if it IS a hobby you want to do then keep on it girl... good luck to yaz

Back
Top Bottom