Im Looking To Start Growing

Re: Im looking to start growing.

Hi BAS:smokin:
I want to give you a big Hug. Just imagine I did:ganjamon:
I know its been a really hard time for you these past days and losing most of your beloved plants is hard to take. They will recover. It is you that I worry about and the mental pain that you have suffered. Knowing you, you will recover too and be stronger for it. It will just take time. Big Hug again.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: Our big family here at 420 loves you.:slide::slide::slide:
Thanks to PitViper we all knew you were OK. You have many friends here who loves you. Please use that love as a comfort. I am sooooooo glad your back.
Roll up you sleeves and start kicking Butt again with your sweet happiness.:ganjamon:

Hey, BAS! I'm back. You've come a long way, baby! Don't be so hard on yourself, girl! You're doing fine. Looks like your plant will be fine, too. They look healthy, and will grow more tops now. Lets call it an experiment In topping. After all, look what I do to my plant on purpose!
100_05011.JPG

This plant is stuck in veg, so I have to keep cutting it back. Every time I cut it , it comes back with a vengeance!
Keep your chin up! Oh yea, I love the vids! Good vibes and good luck! +reps:surf::cheer::goodjob::nicethread:

From your first video, I thought your plants were going to look worse than OBX's sativa. The later video shows two plants doing just fine. Fresh growth and everything.

BAS, remember that we learn little from success; it is the failures that we overcome that teach us the most. So, keep learning away! Don't take it so hard.

On your last video, the small plant is a great demonstration of the effects of LST tie downs. Since the branch had been brought down to a horizontal plane, the plant compensated by send off side shoots which you saw. That is the desirable outcome of LST; create more branches which lead to more bud sites.

Cannabis is a very hardy plant and can come back from a lot. See what happened to KatoRica a couple of months back. Plants got pretty toasted but recovered well.

^^ yep, even my sativa is coming back... it is a tough plant that knows how to recover from injury, that's for sure. Topping and SuperCropping are nothing but hurting your plant to make it do better... just look at it like an experiment to see what she'll come back from.

BAS,
Bummer that the critters got to your girls. Racoons used to tear the crap out of our outside flowers and plants. Had to trap and relocate them. No problems since. Are your plants outside now? Getting pretty cold if they are.

first time just read through the journal. damn good journal. and you need to send that video of your cat into americas funniest home video. i just got yelled at by my girl for waking her up laughing at that video.

dont stress on the plants, its obvious you have 2 green thumbs working in your advantage. you are a natural girl. even after the "accident" they look fine. and will come back and kick major ass.

stick with it. you got a nack for it.

Sounds like a vindictive ex...

If it was, I feel for you... I just had the same thing happen a couple of months ago. She wiped out 21 plants in week six of flower, AND destroyed all four of my lights and ballasts (two each 1000w MH and HPS), and wrecked my SunCircle too!

coulda been Steve French or a samsquanch

Ahoyhoy BAS, just bumped into your journal. you are doing a great job. hang in there, like DVS said you have a natural green thumb.

Sounds like a vindictive ex...

If it was, I feel for you... I just had the same thing happen a couple of months ago. She wiped out 21 plants in week six of flower, AND destroyed all four of my lights and ballasts (two each 1000w MH and HPS), and wrecked my SunCircle too!

I had something like that happen to me once also..i DITCHED THE PERSON

Hey BAS, really am enjoying the journal, love your video's hang in there and keep on keepin on, and all will be well! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom