InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

What they said above? Goes for me, too. I like someone who stands up for what she believes especially when they're entirely in the right. I was given detention for a week once because I skipped school to help a friend who had run away from home and I didn't regret helping her one little bit. :high-five: VG!
I can't abide by people lording power over others because of their age. I had a few teachers that seemed like they only got into education to satisfy some sick need to bully. She was one of them.
I also skipped school to help a friend in a similar situation. I just called in absent. My voice is nearly identical to my mother's and they knew her well.

Since I surrounded myself with funny folks!
:circle-of-love:
Funny..ha ha? Or funny...peculiar??

I'm a mix of both??

Highya ITS, VG, guys,

I love George Thoroughgood. Good stuff!! As is your journal. Happy Smokin'

Morning Shed. How’s the garden today?
Doing okay Roosti, thanks for asking!
I am definitely ODD and as for being HA HA funny, depends on who you talk too...some think I am as funny as hell, others figure I am just an asshole
No one here figures you to be an asshole, so we'll just stick with "funny"! Odd works too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Okay folks, a Friday update with some pictures (for those odd people who like pictures)...

Per my conversation with @Heavenly Hybrid yesterday about pot sizes, I realized I had three different pots that I considered 1 gallon. The Candidas for the GA3 spraying are in the smallest, but here they are all lined up for the sake of comparison:

Smaller is better in this case, because the one with the balls and the one in flower both need to fit in the isolation box when it's time (and I hope this time it's time).

Speaking of the Candidas, here they all are, both the upcanned ones and the ones still in solo cups awaiting me making up my mind on what to do with them:

I watered the GeoFlora one this morning (a day earlier than I normally would) because the instructions (reiterated by VG recently) was not to let it get too dry. Some moistness helps keep the microbes alive. Ain't that always the way!

And lastly for the day, a pic of the winter two in the December Los Angeles sun, on flip day 5:

I'll get a tape measure on them this weekend and we can see what a week's worth of stretch adds.

I hope your Fridays are going well and your weekend is shaping up nicely. Stay safe out there!
:peace:

I'll do that tomorrow, and this is the way I figure to do it:
I take my remaining 180ppm mix from the fridge and split it into three equal amounts of 100ml (not sure how much is left).

One gets diluted with 50ml distilled water. That's 120ppm (180*0.66).

One gets diluted with 100ml distilled water. That's 90ppm (180*0.5).

One gets diluted with 150ml distilled water. That's 72ppm (180*0.4).

Are my numbers accurate?

Also, I wonder if @DutchinAB might have gotten the same response from his various dilutions because he was spraying them all on the same plant.

Lots going on here in a couple of days. GF nutes look easier than MC, but my gut tells me the signs for feeding may sneak up on you.
It doesn't matter now since I'm a day or two late, but I almost received my majer in english in collage. I ended up flipping pizzas so you may be on to something.

Back
Top Bottom