InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Haha

Buddy we live and learn

I use this pro mix hp root stim and it’s like 4$ lol

I cut lowers and dip in it about 1/2 inch powder then stick some mycros in with pro mix in little cups or what not I mix 1/4 nute soloution or less . Water feed accordingly humidity around 70% some nice air flow your golden . Temp around 81-83 f
Thanks Joe, I'll add that to my bag of cloning tricks I can screw up!

Enters ron Jeremy.... stash, gold chain and all....

No. I'd let that pollen flyyyy! I mean q tip it up brother. The haze should and could make for.aome killer crosses. I wanted plan to run mine with some good indica dom strains and go for a good. Balanced hybrid.

Sorry to hear your autos arent dojng any better. The 10.day old one does look great though. Welp off to bed now. PS that lab tech position is looking real good. Sat down with the owner yesterday and I shouldn't jinx it, but I'm optimistic.

Cloning is fun
:confused:
Enters ron Jeremy.... stash, gold chain and all....
No. I'd let that pollen flyyyy! I mean q tip it up brother. The haze should and could make for.aome killer crosses. I wanted plan to run mine with some good indica dom strains and go for a good. Balanced hybrid.
Sorry to hear your autos arent dojng any better. The 10.day old one does look great though. Welp off to bed now. PS that lab tech position is looking real good. Sat down with the owner yesterday and I shouldn't jinx it, but I'm optimistic.
I think I still have that movie on VHS somewhere!

Nothing new on the autos at all. Seeds aren't doing anything so I'll put them in peat for no apparent reason tonight, and here is the Blue Treacle, not a winner:

On the other hand, the AK-47 1.1.1.1 has been pollinated with the Haze Xtreme! Here is what I used to encase the flower:

Here it is in situ before the paintbrushing began:

A few dips of the paintbrush later and the whole thing got covered with another cup, taped into place.

I mixed the pollen with a bit of flour first and shook it up. Then I brushed it on whatever pistils I could reach because I should have slid the cup over the flower after I pollinated! I couldn't slide it down because there's a node just below it that's larger than the hole at the bottom. Either way, I did brush about 5 or 6 different spots.

Tomorrow morning I take off the top cup and spray the bud with water and move on. We'll know eventually if it worked!

yeah, I really want to see how this comes out.
Oh you will.
Smart move with the cups. Better be safe than sorry when practicing safe sex. :thumb:
Thanks Crazy!
First time to see the cup idea! Hope for the best! :peace:
Hi SmokeSara! Thanks for stopping by. I'll know if the cup worked when only that branch gets seeds. I'm hoping for the best!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very quick update today because work is busy for some reason!

They say that after the pollen makes its way into the pistil, the pistil dries up and turns brown. I think I have a few of those in this pic so I'm hopeful it worked!

I'll catch up with everyone later! I hope your Thursdays have gone well :).

I’ll be watching this as well Shed. Got some stankberry, ATF, DTF and 79 Xmas bud I’d like to get some pollen from. Probably have to be next year so I can have boys and girls separated.

How long can you store pollen? And what is the best way to store it?
I've heard a year to 18 months, triple bagged in the freezer. I think there's moisture in my baggie because there's some clumping in there, so the rest of the pollen I'm going to put in a different bag. I think most of the sacs have opened because I'm not getting much the last two days or so but this weekend I'll know better.
Sending ya good vibes your way that this works better than cloning.
Thanks Derby! Should be more Shed-proof than cloning. I mean I managed to have two kids so pollen on pistils can't be that hard :).
Unless I go blind from all the sex in this thread....har har.
Check your palms for hair as well ;).

Sweet stuff in here! That cup technique is genius!! I hope the mating worked, look at you being a bee:D

I’m sending positive vibes for those stalled autos. That’s what Lil Brooke did for a couple weeks. I put her outside to die and boom she grew:) don’t give up yet!
Weeeeeeeeee

Back
Top Bottom