InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I skipped a lot of pages but your link brought me back in time a bit :)

the plants will reverse places at night

I need a nap just thinking about this o_O

a lot of hauling

... because of this!! :eek: Not to mention having a fulltime job and family. Does your day have more hours than mine?! ;)

I used 7 g of bud dried to about 62% and I ended up with about one fluid ounce or 29 ml of finished infused olive oil.
Assuming 15% THC for the plant material and an 80% efficiency rating (I use 80% for oven or crockpot, 85% for the MB machine because it's mixing an grinding on a regular basis):
7 grams of bud
29 ml oil
is
28.97 mg/ml
which would be considered pretty strong stuff unless you have built up a high tolerance.

I skipped a lot of pages but your link brought me back in time a bit :)
Time travel provided at no extra charge!
I need a nap just thinking about this o_O
This is exactly why I created the flow chart. I had to work it out on paper!
... because of this!! :eek: Not to mention having a fulltime job and family. Does your day have more hours than mine?! ;)
My family really doesn't need me for much these days, and my job gives me a lot of free time in front of a computer!

Hey guys, Fly just wanted to say hi to you all and he misses you all. He wants you to know that he’s seeing a mental health counsellor for some long-buried issues and things can only go up from here.
Send him our love and our best wishes. Speaking for all of us, let him know his community stands with him. I hope he got a good counselor...it can make a world of difference.

Assuming 15% THC for the plant material and an 80% efficiency rating (I use 80% for oven or crockpot, 85% for the MB machine because it's mixing an grinding on a regular basis):
7 grams of bud
29 ml oil
is
28.97 mg/ml
which would be considered pretty strong stuff unless you have built up a high tolerance.

Sorry Shed but I just noticed this post; somehow I missed it. I greatly appreciate the calculations. I tried it on my own and didn't know to use an efficiency rating so my number was even higher. Good to know where I am at finally. I should be able to calculate my own from now on so thanks again.

Hey guys, Fly just wanted to say hi to you all and he misses you all. He wants you to know that he’s seeing a mental health counsellor for some long-buried issues and things can only go up from here.
Please give him a huge hug from all of us.

Well...the Peyote Critical was vegged around 116 days. Keep in mind that my plants' days aren't comparable to anyone growing in a tent. At 116 days in a tent this thing would be at least 3 feet tall. In an uncontrolled environment things move at a different rate!

Sour G was a clone I took last spring and went into a pot in June, so 7+ months, and I don't remember which version the AK is a clone of, so figure 5-6 months. Same disclaimer applies!
It shows that u have been able to take ur time with them they are very impressive

The dirt ain't drying because it's frozen solid at night ;).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-nap Saturday update!

First off, congratulations to all of you and your friends and loved-ones who have found a way off pills and on to cannabis. Your body thanks you and so does society as a whole. I appreciate you sharing your stories and I hope that others who stumble on this thread take heart in the success stories here and elsewhere on this site.

If anyone is unaware of the journals SweetSue has created on the topic, you might want to take a look at these:
Opioid Tapering With Cannabis: A Regimen (a great place to share the stories you've posted here)
Post Traumatic Stress Injury: Living & Loving With The Hidden Wound
Cannabis vs Chronic Pain and Neuropathic Pain

I know I haven't posted many pics lately, but nothing is really going on that I find interesting enough to photograph! Some stretch on the PC (you know what that looks like), some droopy leaves on the Candidas (you've seen it)...I'm basically just watering and moving plants around.

But since walls of text can be hard to read, here is the Bedroom Cookies clone that @Archiweedies gave me:

I'm not sure when to top it because AW's is a pretty low flying bush, so I may wait another 3 or 4 nodes. When it's thirsty I just stick it under the tap in the bathroom because the original soil is FFOF, and it still doesn't look hungry even after the transplant into ProMix HP.

And my only other pic today is the clone of the top of the Peyote Critical from the cloninator, planted on Jan 31st:

I watered it with full strength MegaCrop (½ tsp/gallon) this afternoon, and I've been spraying it with iso/water every morning because the leaves look like they were getting nibbled on.

The Candidas got some of the same water down the middle and a little around the sides. The bottoms are still wet but the plants look thirsty.

I also watered the PC which is drying out faster than the other two. I've bumped it to 3/4 tsp Pro-Tekt to help stiffen the branches in prep for buds.

That's it for me! I'll get some pics of the rest of the clones tomorrow and the rest of the plants if it's not raining again. Sunny today so outside they sit.

Nap time :).

You pretty mich use clone now dont you shed or do you pop a few seeds ever now and again

It shows that u have been able to take ur time with them they are very impressive
Thanks Mushie! I'd like to think it was that but I think I just had other plants that took priority in the meantime :).
You pretty mich use clone now dont you shed or do you pop a few seeds ever now and again
The Peyote Critical and the Candidas are from seeds, but I find growing clones a heck of a lot easier. I will be dropping at least two new seeds when I harvest these three plants: a DTF from Stank Genetics (Durban Thunder Fuck) and a Super Lemon Haze from 420. There may be one other seed but the rest will be clones.

The AK fills a lot of jars, so that is what goes to the topical pain oil (aside from being my wife's usual smoke), I have no idea if the Sour G is even any good since it hasn't been smoked yet (so I have to grow at least one more in case it turns out great), and the Candida will be almost entirely going into CBD oil, so I have to keep that going at all times.
Shed! Peyote Critical and Sour G look speccy! :bravo:
Seriously tho’, really nice pics of healthy looking plants
Seriously though, feel free not to be quiet :battingeyelashes:.

Back
Top Bottom