InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

o_O

Used to be so good at this kind of thing... I’m of little use to here you my friend, sorry about that. It reads like it makes sense... if that helps ;)

I’m sure someone with a better math brain will stop by. I know when sue makes her brownies she gets super high off them. And many who make edibles using the regular infusion ratios of oils and bud also get pretty high off them, so a little makes sense Gonna take a bit to work out maybe - perhaps a half batch to start would be a good idea... or maybe it complicates things even more?

Assuming the math in Old Bear's spreadsheet is correct and the stuff your growing is within it's tested range for strength, it's correct.

2.5mg is a tiny dose for a big cookie or brownie, nothing wrong with it, you could better hide the weed taste and have a decent tasting edible.

You could also make madelines.....those use a lot of butter, in 2.5 mg per pastery dose, 4 or 5 with coffee might be nice.

o_O
Used to be so good at this kind of thing... I’m of little use to here you my friend, sorry about that. It reads like it makes sense... if that helps ;)
I’m sure someone with a better math brain will stop by. I know when sue makes her brownies she gets super high off them. And many who make edibles using the regular infusion ratios of oils and bud also get pretty high off them, so a little makes sense Gonna take a bit to work out maybe - perhaps a half batch to start would be a good idea... or maybe it complicates things even more?
I appreciate the support even if you can't jump in on the math part, and you know that :green_heart:. Not looking for high this time as you know, looking for therapeutic. Microdosing kinda.
Assuming the math in Old Bear's spreadsheet is correct and the stuff your growing is within it's tested range for strength, it's correct.
2.5mg is a tiny dose for a big cookie or brownie, nothing wrong with it, you could better hide the weed taste and have a decent tasting edible.
You could also make madelines.....those use a lot of butter, in 2.5 mg per pastery dose, 4 or 5 with coffee might be nice.
:thanks: nobody! I always need someone to look over my mathematical reasoning so I'm glad you jumped in!

I've always used Oldbear's spreadsheet and found it pretty well corresponds to those who do the math manually, so I have confidence in that.

The last batch I made for him was 16 grams in 8 ounces of oil and got to 5 mg/ml. This is ≈10% of that so I guess that gets me to ≈.5mg/ml, and since I'm using 5x that dose per cookie, it puts me back to ≈2.5mg/ml.

Much easier to think that through now that I've had a nap!
I’m horrible at math! I came to say great lollipop and good luck with the clones!
You did to the haze what I was going to suggest! #whatderbsays
flip that b!
Thanks newty! This is an outside plant now, so the flip is in the hands of the universe :).

What is the thc % on the flower? I may have missed that part.
I use 10% on the Blueberry to be on the conservative side. I think it's rated at 15% but that's grown under indoor perfect conditions and not my outdoor bug-plagued garden!
yea thats gonna be the biggest variable imo ... misinterpret that and the error margin is huge
I'm pretty sure you calculated the margin of error last year and found it to be no big deal. Unless it's really 20%!
Just got caught up and math looks spot on. Happy baking
Thanks Derby. Cookies getting made tonight!

Monday and I'm exhausted. The MB2 process started a bit late :oops:. Let me do the plants first and then a separate post on the canna butter process.

I took the two cuttings that were on their last legs (the Sour G solo cup with the blackend pistils and the AK-47 1.1.1.1.2 with the roots that didn't want to be in soil yet) and put them outside in the shade. Sink or swim.

Here is the AK 1.1.1.1.1 that's getting some partial sun for a while. I fed it really mild nutes this weekend so I'm hoping the new growth won't be quite as yellow:

Here is the HazeX that I untied and then retied at the height the stems popped back to, just to hold them there while the ends go up:

Next up are a couple of shots of the budding AK-47 1.1.1.1 (or what I have referred to as the AK clone). Gonna be a pain to trim just like its momma!

And last...remember the bird poop caterpillars. I think they've grown up as this was flying around one of my potted lemon trees:
View media item 1595219
Nice!

I'll put the canna butter pics up in a bit. Hope Monday is going well for y'all!

Monday and I'm exhausted.
oh no! :eek: hide somewhere and take aMonday nap?

remember the bird poop caterpillars. I think they've grown up as this was flying around one of my potted lemon trees:
full

:D
:bravo:

Drive-bye,,,, That extreme haze is working into a sweet plant for that purpose of growth. That AK,,, is she a reveg? She's sure got a ton of leaf stacked up really tight in that bud space..............

Now maybe they'll stop eating my satsuma! I'm going back to spraying neem because I don't care all that much about grasshoppers ;).
Amen I did the same I took the fermented foilar Spray I got added it andnsaid screw it and added about just under a mil of neem oil and drop of dish soap shake teallybwell and apply . I am trying to avoid buds though.

Caterpillars have you heard of seven dust shed?

I was gonna say we had a lot of those in Az. I guess the location in that last pic confirmed my suspicion.

Things are looking good here shed. I'd help with the math but looks like you have it sorted. Hope things with your dad improve.

Oh and think reveged plant. If that can happen I think theres a chance for your clone... just not a very large one.

Back
Top Bottom