InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Welcome Archiweedies! Yup, that's a Barney's seed. I know if someone gave me a plant in coco I'd forget to water it twice a day and it would never catch up! You and the plant are better off if you hang on to it :).

I’m so bad about keeping every plant that germinates. He grows outdoors too. So twice a day is a reality. That’s way more work than he’s into. I am starting a couple late season autos for him and they’re about ready to depart my patio to his grow spot. I like to get em nice and established before giving em’ to the guy. I think I finally explained what autoflowers are properly to him hehe. He just didn’t get it, at first.

I use a spreadsheet created by Oldbear that will calculate the strength of the oil your making so you'll know if it's going to do what you want. I can PM you the whole instructions if you're interested!

That sounds quite handy indeed! I’ll take you up on your offer if it isn’t too much of a bother.

Slow cooker. I put water in it. Then a bowl in that with dry herb and coconut oil.
As i dont eat butter. Or dairy.
Often play with edibles. Brownies and the likes.
I also have a small hand rosin press to make dabs. Would like to cook with dabs.

Thanks bro. I'll be following along here.
Here take my shake and make me some dabs please lol

Tuesday and should I transplant the Blue Treacle Freacle Auto on day 31?

ROOTIN' TOOTIN'! One AK-47 cutting has roots on day 9! @Norcaliwood was right! That's 1 down and 5 to root in the cloninator:

Parting shot, here is what the table looks like in the grey light of morning:

Transplant or leave it in the 1 gallon?

Have a great Tuesday all :).

:thumb:leave in one gallon:high-five::Namaste:
One vote to stay...
yea to late now according to legend .... i would transplant it anyway ..
One vote to go...
Hi Shed! Nice canna-weekend you had :)
I was thinking that when I saw the pics - lotta trimming gonna be going on!
:thumb: yep. That doesn’t look anywhere near root bound enough yet ;). Build you some roots first ...
:Namaste:
Welcome back Amy! One vote to stay but remember this is an auto flower so the clock is ticking...it would be now or never. Do you want to change your vote?
Congrats on the root Shed! Clones are in your future for sure.
Thanks MoN! 9 days is not too shabby. I'm hoping I get some cooperation from the rest as well :).

but remember this is an auto flower so the clock is ticking...it would be now or never. Do you want to change your vote?
Ahh yes i did forget that - well in that case I’d better just withdraw my vote. I’m not experienced enough with autos - except to say that I thought they were meant to start in the finish pot (no transplanting) :hmmmm:.

So yeah - you’ve grown more autos than me!

So, I consider myself somewhat experienced with autos. With that, I’d add that my autos take about 5-10 days to bounce back from a stunt. The plants always finish, It just takes longer.

Back
Top Bottom