InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I've considered playing around with perlite in a dutch bucket style setup. Of course I'm not sure I want to mess with a hydro rig and all that outdoors.

Or you could try a perlite hempy - the fungus gnats and root aphids don’t seem to like perlite as much as peat or coco. :p

Or you could try a perlite hempy - the fungus gnats and root aphids don’t seem to like perlite as much as peat or coco. :p

Um, that's still a dutch bucket. Also known as a bato bucket. They've been around for a long, long time. Way before someone on the internet. ;) :cheesygrinsmiley:

But, I don't really want to mess with it for an outside setup. If I were in a greenhouse, that might be different. But just for a couple tomatoes on my deck? Nah. I might modify my sub irrigated setup a little bit to have a little extra water available, but that's about it. A dutch bucket setup would be fun to do, but that's just going to be too much stuff to mess with. Especially if I still end up with the same travel schedule. (Obviously a big unknown right now.) Much easier for someone to follow directions to mix up some water and pre-measured nutes than to do all that, plus pH water, and blah blah. If I needed someone to come water.

Oh okay. I guess I thought a dutch bucket was automated.

That is an option, for those that want to do so. But by automated it’s just setting up watering on a timer with a res. You can recirc or DTW, whatever ones preference is. I went recirc on my new Lab setup, and it’ll be great for what I want to do.

Sunny out today, so how about a family portrait update!

Post all questions here :).

I sprayed the flowering ones with 50/50 milk spray this morning for the powdery mildew. We'll see...

One each of the FP and GT clones will get put into 1 gallon GeoPots soon, and the smaller ones will be gifted when I find a worthy recipient.

---------------------------------------------------------
Um, that's still a dutch bucket. Also known as a bato bucket. They've been around for a long, long time. Way before someone on the internet.
We call pots filled with perlite "hempy" here! But then you knew that... :cheesygrinsmiley:
shoot the publicist this journals only moved a measly page today
Sorry Smeegol, this ain't PCa's thread!
happy page 1002 Shed! You fucking killin it!
Thanks Professor! This place is nothing without all of you. :ciao:

Sunny out today, so how about a family portrait update!

Post all questions here :).

I sprayed the flowering ones with 50/50 milk spray this morning for the powdery mildew. We'll see...

One each of the FP and GT clones will get put into 1 gallon GeoPots soon, and the smaller ones will be gifted when I find a worthy recipient.

---------------------------------------------------------

We call pots filled with perlite "hempy" here! But then you knew that... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry Smeegol, this ain't PCa's thread!

Thanks Professor! This place is nothing without all of you. :ciao:
Lovely healthy looking family you have there Shed. Congrats on the 1000 page milestone, quite an accomplishment. Glad to hear you aren't feeling any worse, definitely an encouraging sign. :bravo:

Nope! Not unless he also said it in Dallas Buyers Club.

That one was sad, yet inspiring, but irritating (from today's perspective) as well. I do enjoy ol bongo's work though. :D

Back
Top Bottom