InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya ITS,

I concur with previous comments; your Golden Tiger is looking very desireable. Maybe (more than likely) she'll be extremely laden with her sativa buds! That's what I'm looking for! Happy Gardenin'

:kiss:
You make it look soo easy Shed, amazing plants!
You will need one of them kaiser blades to cut them down :laughtwo:
Happy Easter to everyone!
Thanks Crazy! I might go with a pruning saw :).
Highya ITS,
I concur with previous comments; your Golden Tiger is looking very desireable. Maybe (more than likely) she'll be extremely laden with her sativa buds! That's what I'm looking for! Happy Gardenin'
Thanks Bode! I'm looking forward to a sativa-filled 2020. And from the way the GT is stacking it is looking like the winner this time around.

Because Golden Tiger buds don't usually get that big, so Might be a pic contest winner. Just sayin'. I really liked it.

Happy Easter @InTheShed and everyone!

I reversed a Candida plant recently to make some S1 seeds for a fellow grower. I have yet to collect any pollen and hand pollinate any of the plant. However when inspecting her this morning this bud caught my eye. Could it be? Did she pollinate herself?

Because Golden Tiger buds don't usually get that big, so Might be a pic contest winner. Just sayin'. I really liked it.
Thanks Bode!
Nice looking family shed. Happy Easter
Man you must get a workout moving all those biggins around.
Thanks shotta! Two in 7 gallons is nothing compared to the nine I had going last summer, including the IIP mother in a 10 gallon. This is easy peasy!
Did she pollinate herself?
If you didn't spray that bud with neem (;)) I'd say you already have some seeds brewing from the look of the pistils! It's getting a jump on you.

Happy Easter beez!

Happy Easter to you and the Family, Shed!
The plant family is also looking mighty fine!
Stay safe!

Sunny out today, so how about a family portrait update!

Post all questions here :).

I sprayed the flowering ones with 50/50 milk spray this morning for the powdery mildew. We'll see...

One each of the FP and GT clones will get put into 1 gallon GeoPots soon, and the smaller ones will be gifted when I find a worthy recipient.

---------------------------------------------------------

We call pots filled with perlite "hempy" here! But then you knew that... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry Smeegol, this ain't PCa's thread!

Thanks Professor! This place is nothing without all of you. :ciao:
That’s an awesome picture.

Back
Top Bottom