InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Ya no Neem on the buds

The Green Cleaner did curl up some hairs, but she is looking great now, can see the growth coming back
0408201042b.jpg

I haven't checked how oily the Bronners is yet.... I need to

Yeah they look really good.
I hadn’t heard of Green Cleaner until you mentioned it the other day. (I think)

Now I feel like pulling the net so I can pull them all out and spray separately.

Unless you are really running a scrog I think yo-yo's or bamboo stakes could be a lot simpler.
Na... no SCROG this time... I was just using it for middle level support, but they are pretty hardy. I won’t even have to cut the net away.
I think I’m too late in the game for a little defol action without messing them up.
Day 39 from flip - Day 33 from flowering

I take stuff off all through flower. Not a hard strip after the post-stretch one, but I'll take lower flowers anytime at all. I try to leave the leaves if I can, but if they need to go they're gone.
Yeah that’s why I want to pull the net. I can spread them apart a bit more. For the most part they’re clean, but I’ve nuked them a few times, and could probably run though and do some damage clean up.

I was going after those ones you pointed out the other day on the GC when I found my buddies hanging out.

No matter where it is inside it still needs to be hardened off for the sun.

I run em under either of my LED rigs and I bet they'd be alright. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It was even funnier in the Random Photo thread :cheesygrinsmiley:. But I don't think Adam is ready to hand over his tomato plant to you!

Yeah, whoopsie. Had it quoted here, then ooops. On the next, "When multi-quoting fails..." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But hey, I fixed it as soon as I hit it.

As for Adam's tomato... nah. I'll stick to my own. I'm sure his will be fine, but I'm overly picky bout my maters. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Still thinking over how I want to grow them out this year. My outdoor veggie spot is getting a break this season while I amend and replenish the area. Pretty much that leaves some type of setup on the deck for a couple. Most likely going to be my double bucket wicking setup, but I've considered playing around with perlite in a dutch bucket style setup. Of course I'm not sure I want to mess with a hydro rig and all that outdoors. Promix or some form of dirt, mega crop, and tap will be easier. Especially if things are somewhat eased up and I end up keeping the travel I have lined up over that time.

Drive by .....
:surf:

Back
Top Bottom