InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Lemon Pledge was the smell I got in flower. After harvest it just smells like weed to me. I never got anything that funky from mine.
That was how I described the Amnesia Haze. Now it's curing in the bag and nothing like it smelled in the tent. But ya, Pledge it was for sure.

Hope you're feeling better. Apparently the light is visible at the end of the tunnel so there's that :rolleyes:

Thought I would jump in here to say I'm feeling about the same, so no news is no news 🤷 Wouldn't it be nice if everyone could get tested for coronavirus so we'd know who needs to do what? Too bad this wasn't quite as "locked down" as we were told. Who could have known?

We got a break in the rain today so I transplanted the Carnival into a 1 gallon pot on day 34:

In other news, I put off the LABs in distilled water test for PM because it was getting too widespread for that, so I sprayed down the Golden Tiger with Dr Bronner's and I'm spot spraying the Fruit Punch because it seems a bit more resistant to PM than the GT. For the record, today is flip day 38 for those two.

Happy Passover for those celebrating tonight (in much smaller groups than usual I hope)!

On to the multi-quote:
Going to try milk/water on my mildew lady see how she fares.
Let me know how that goes and how often you have to do it. I may go back to a 50/50 milk spray for another round of tests if the Dr Bronner's knocks it back enough.
Looking good shed
Thanks Marley, and :welcome: to my perpetual journal!
Drive-by..
PM that old stage green cleaner works well on it.. and works on just about any bug.. I didn't read,, imagine that,,, so I have no idea of what your trying to kill it off with.. PM can be hard to kill off if you have constant high humidity and crowded rooms with low air flow,,, it will just come back........
GL and stay safe
I've bumped the airflow with the 6" fan but the canopy is still in the mid 60s RH since that's the ambient now.
How bad is your powdery mildew? When I got it I just wiped it all off with a cloth and soapy water. I didn't expect it to work but the PM never returned. It's probably a last resort option though.
Soap and water is what I'm using now, but it's not a perfect solution yet. I can't really worry about the browning pistils as a side effect any more.
I’m dealing with this with my dad right now, my uncle also died of it. I read THC clings to the bad proteins...that’s my excuse anyway, preventative maintenance lol.
I'm sorry to hear about your dad and uncle FD. I'm wondering if the legalization of recreational cannabis will show a drop in the incidents of dementia in a few decades.
Don’t know how I missed this one...
:welcome: now that you're here! Sometimes it runs slow and sometimes it runs fast, but you're always welcome to stop by.
:hug: Feeling better yet?
Not yet, but virtual hugs are always welcome! :hug:
A couple of nails in your roof and a coat of paint and you’ll be right as rain, Shed.
Oh, except that we can’t have a working bee until after the...
Are you ok Shed?
That tarp is holding pretty well actually. Personally I'm taking it day by day. I miss this place but don't have the energy to keep up with it.
Hay Shed you are creeping up on page 1,000 Wo Who
If you had kept your journal perpetual you would have hit 1,000 pages in under a year PCa! It's taken me two and a half years to get here. :)
And 20,000 posts!!
Math always was your strong suit Felipe ;). That and pumice.
That was how I described the Amnesia Haze. Now it's curing in the bag and nothing like it smelled in the tent. But ya, Pledge it was for sure.
Hope you're feeling better. Apparently the light is visible at the end of the tunnel so there's that
Thanks MrS! Most of my buds don't smell at all the same in the jars as they did on the plant.

Thought I would jump in here to say I'm feeling about the same, so no news is no news 🤷 Wouldn't it be nice if everyone could get tested for coronavirus so we'd know who needs to do what? Too bad this wasn't quite as "locked down" as we were told. Who could have known?

We got a break in the rain today so I transplanted the Carnival into a 1 gallon pot on day 34:

In other news, I put off the LABs in distilled water test for PM because it was getting too widespread for that, so I sprayed down the Golden Tiger with Dr Bronner's and I'm spot spraying the Fruit Punch because it seems a bit more resistant to PM than the GT. For the record, today is flip day 38 for those two.

Happy Passover for those celebrating tonight (in much smaller groups than usual I hope)!

On to the multi-quote:

Let me know how that goes and how often you have to do it. I may go back to a 50/50 milk spray for another round of tests if the Dr Bronner's knocks it back enough.

I've bumped the airflow with the 6" fan but the canopy is still in the mid 60s RH since that's the ambient now.

Soap and water is what I'm using now, but it's not a perfect solution yet. I can't really worry about the browning pistils as a side effect any more.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad and uncle FD. I'm wondering if the legalization of recreational cannabis will show a drop in the incidents of dementia in a few decades.

:welcome: now that you're here! Sometimes it runs slow and sometimes it runs fast, but you're always welcome to stop by.

That tarp is holding pretty well actually. Personally I'm taking it day by day. I miss this place but don't have the energy to keep up with it.

If you had kept your journal perpetual you would have hit 1,000 pages in under a year PCa! It's taken me two and a half years to get here. :)

Thanks MrS! Most of my buds don't smell at all the same in the jars as they did on the plant.

Ya I mentioned the same to mr.PC saying his journal is as bad as yours when it comes to fast moving...... :laugh:

On to the multi-quote:

Lol feels like I’ve been here before. Matter of fact I think I have. :passitleft:

Hang in there Shed :hug: I've been a little under the weather lately as well - probably kidney stone related, but still trying to avoid going to the emergency room for any reason. I'm about ready to start a new journal, but just don't have the energy of late.

Good Afternoon, Shed...
I hope today finds you feeling better!:hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:hi ya bread guy, hope your feeling better
Thanks bread dad! Feeling a bit better today. I'm going to try and catch up some here this afternoon (cold and rainy here today) but I have to get some remote work done today to make sure they know I'm not furloughed. Vacation time is going to run out soon if I don't put in some hours from home.
Ya I mentioned the same to mr.PC saying his journal is as bad as yours when it comes to fast moving......
Worse!
Lol feels like I’ve been here before. Matter of fact I think I have.
Not that I could recall:
fudo.PNG
Welcome back then!
Mornin Sheddie. :love: :love: :love: :love:
Morning VG! :hug:
Good morning Shed. I've been away for awhile but wanted to greet you none the less.
Thanks Sly. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!
Hang in there Shed :hug: I've been a little under the weather lately as well - probably kidney stone related, but still trying to avoid going to the emergency room for any reason. I'm about ready to start a new journal, but just don't have the energy of late.
Sorry to hear you're feeling under it, but it's a good decision to stay as far away from the hospital now if it's at all possible. If you need a place to post some pics, feel free to do it here or in your old journal...we're all still subbed there.
:green_heart:
Good Afternoon, Shed...
I hope today finds you feeling better!:hug:
Thanks carcass! I could be on the mend but don't want to jinx it :).

Good to see you back my friend.
I feel you on the mouse flicking.

So Mater isn’t looking happy.... any idea what’s causing this? Colorado sun too much for it? It’s doing the same to my bean plants too.
674C2DF7-B0B5-4C34-8532-CAA4E599D389.jpeg

Did you harden it off before you moved it outside? And it's it still a bit cold in CO to grow tomatoes in the elements?
I roll it in/out of the house.
it’s been 70s all week, but it wasn’t under the LEDs. Indoor sunlight through the windows when it’s cold.

This is where they have been in the evenings, and I roll them to the other side of the house for the morning sun.
Ive only set them out a handful of times.
0C06AE5D-3C2D-4F71-890E-C3B5F82350C5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom