InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Grow healthy plants and give them enough light and a good environment? Plants don't automatically take up more nutrients from the soil because they're there. They take up what they need, and when they can't find it they will show a deficiency. You can't force-feed a plant.
Well said Shed

kk!! i'll stop :bong:. pretty boring in flower stage. all i been doing is just watching over the temps and humidity.

PK booster oh wait thats me :laugh:

Now you’re learning! Lol
Just ordered one in. Should be here tomorrow. on their site it says to start feeding in week two. I can still make this work better.

High Shed, :ciao: Nice tub of DDA :yummy:there my friend! Lotta chopping going on here. I love this time of year in the high desert. Warm days, cool nights. Stay stoned.:passitleft:

The DDA looks Good Glad you got her under control ,, It gets me Hi ,, Thats funny
Thanks sb! It's the only smoke report I get. :cheesygrinsmiley:
High Shed, Nice tub of DDA there my friend! Lotta chopping going on here. I love this time of year in the high desert. Warm days, cool nights. Stay stoned.
Thank you Fred! It's definitely the end-of-season chop. And great sleeping weather too. :zzzzz:

How about a Family Portrait for the Thursday update!

Can you tell I've scaled back my grows from last summer? This is pretty boring by comparison, but it's enough to keep me out of trouble :).

When I was typing the names of the mother plants I realized I really only need the Candida. The other three are sativas I don't think I'll ever grow again. Maybe I'll just flower them out in the spring.

Oh and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THIS MONTH'S CONTESTS Y'ALL!

How about a Family Portrait for the Thursday update!
Look at the boys, front and center they are! They must be adopted as I see the Mother in the back which is of a different lineage. :thumb: Btway, good job on scaling back!

Mighty fine looking family!
Thanks smokey, and you haven't even see my kids! :)
Look at the boys, front and center they are! They must be adopted as I see the Mother in the back which is of a different lineage. :thumb: Btway, good job on scaling back!
The mothers in the back aren't related to the boys down front so you have me confused. These are the first CG's I've grown. I will not be cloning them as I have other seeds which will all also probably be male.

The mothers in the back aren't related to the boys down front so you have me confused. These are the first CG's I've grown. I will not be cloning them as I have other seeds which will all also probably be male.
Didn't mean to confuse you. Moving on now. :)

Hiya shed! Your boring summer grow looks great man! If scaling back keeps you out of trouble but still well supplied, then I’d say that’s cool too, lol.

Have a great weekend! :passitleft:

That is a Good looking Family , even if there not kin LOL
LOL...thanks sb!
Hiya shed! Your boring summer grow looks great man! If scaling back keeps you out of trouble but still well supplied, then I’d say that’s cool too, lol.
Have a great weekend! :passitleft:
I've got enough in jars to keep folks happy for a while, so I really don't need to flower nine at a time like I did back then. :eek: I'm going to stick with two in flower now so they can fit in the tent. I hope your weekend is shaping up well Roost, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom