InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Yup, I totally agree on defoliating no more than necessary. Fan leaves are both buffers as well as diagnostic surfaces, so I would like to keep them as much as possible.
I got the idea from @Graytail:
If you're trying to push bud growth to the upper canopy, it makes more sense to remove budsites than fans. I've done that a couple times - left the fans on, while clipping off the shoots. They eventually fade and fall off anyway. I figure any carb production is a good thing.
Credit where it's due!
Hope you're well, Shed!
All is well here, and a half day at work (early close for Thanksgiving tomorrow) doesn't hurt. :)
Be thankful you are not up here with us Shed, we just went from 2 days of wind and rain howling like a hurricane to deep freeze, from temps in 50s down to the low 20s over night.
Oof! I'll add that to the list of things to be thankful for tomorrow. :thumb:

That's no good! What were your three dilutions in ppm (if you know)? If you sort out the upload issue do post some pics here.
I went with 120, 140, 160, and 180 ppm solutions. I think I will try spraying for a few more days than the 5 I did before flipping into flower next time, along with a few different concentrations. Just trying different things to get the reversal to work!! You’ve got to be close to trying the candidia reversal again, Shed?
Still no luck with loading pictures, or emojis.... cleared my cache as suggested @PK but still no go.

I went with 120, 140, 160, and 180 ppm solutions. I think I will try spraying for a few more days than the 5 I did before flipping into flower next time, along with a few different concentrations. Just trying different things to get the reversal to work!! You’ve got to be close to trying the candidia reversal again, Shed?
Still no luck with loading pictures, or emojis.... cleared my cache as suggested @PK but still no go.
Thanks DAB! I will probably upcan this weekend and start spraying a few days after. I'm going to try 135, 90, and 45 PPM for five days and see how that goes. I'd be afraid that more than five days might leave me with 6' plants!

Did a hard reset, and might have pictures back now. Here is the GA3 sprayed project;
366DF2C0-CCEE-47C0-B920-ED4D8249B134.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom