InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I did a quick calculation and came up with the following

Hey DAB, is your GA 100% active? 50 micrograms total per plant is a very tiny amount. You would need to make up a .05 g/L solution and then only apply 1 mL of that solution to the plant for 50 ug

Thank you @Dusted that shows that 1ml of 50ppm gives 50 micrograms, but so does 0.5ml of 100ppm solution. This is why I can’t give them the concentration used by the researchers.

The researchers applied it at the main tip and also at the node sites at 50 mcg per application, but they only mention with cotton but neglect to say whether it was a quick swipe or it was left there for 5, 10, 20 minutes??? Without the details, it becomes guesswork :( other articles I have read, it was applied as a paste and left there, just one application.

For the most part, I think it’s up to us “mad botanists” to experiment and work it out. At present, having read that one blurb today suggesting 100ppm is the “sweet spot” for cannabis, I will be anxiously waiting to see how Shed’s 90ppm solution works :)

I will be anxiously waiting to see how Shed’s 90ppm solution works
Speaking of which, I transplanted and topped the three tallest Candida clones today. So I guess this is the Saturday update!

I'll give them a few days to get some root growth before I freak them out with the stretch-juice. I also need more spray bottles, as I have one with iso/water, one with neem, one with castille soap, one with spinosad, one with citric acid, and one with GA3 @ 180ppm. Brave Home Depot or just go Amazon... :hmmmm:

that pot should say "smart shed"

don't get stoned and forget again :laughtwo:

How about a flip day 1 Sunday night update?

Getting a bit bigger than I had intended, here are the winter two on flip day 1 (77 day veg):
CG2 left, DP right.

And for the record, here are their recorded heights this morning:

Colombian Gold @ 29" to the top node:

Durban Poison @ 34" to the top node:

Because yes, I do have full-sized plants on the go. :surf:

How about a flip day 1 Sunday night update?

Getting a bit bigger than I had intended, here are the winter two on flip day 1 (77 day veg):
CG2 left, DP right.

And for the record, here are their recorded heights this morning:

Colombian Gold @ 29" to the top node:

Durban Poison @ 34" to the top node:

Because yes, I do have full-sized plants on the go. :surf:
They look like fine companions on holiday. Beautiful work!

They look like fine companions on holiday. Beautiful work!
Thanks otter! Who doesn't like a holiday where you get taller and lovelier with every passing day. :)
Let the stretch begin they look great shed!
Thank you smokey!
Looking good sounds like there going to be some long buds LOL .
Hope so sb, thanks! I think I'm better with taller than wider. That Colombian Gold is already about the width of the doors it needs to pass through. :eek:

Oof! Do you take them out of the tent to water?
That’s not the half of it!

That’s gonna get interesting pretty quick!
:laugh:
Again... :popcorn: :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom