InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

@InTheShed Plants look great!
Thanks jj, and :welcome: to both my perpetual journal and the 420mag website! Nice to have you aboard and feel free to ask any questions that come to mind. We have a great group of folks subbed here that can answer questions (or point you to answers) on a range of cannabis topics: growing, edibles, topicals, making seeds, and a ton more! :)
Nice haul on the seeds Shed!
Thanks Rexer! I sure hope I get sprouts from a few testers. It will make me feel better about sending them to folks who needa Candida. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Highya ITS,

Sorry to hear about Hack Herer. Seems to be a nemesis for you. But, the others look so nice!! Great looking buds, colas, and plants!
Congrats on your seed haul. I'm hoping the dented seeds will germinate! Will make the trouble worth it. Happy Smokin'

Congrats on the Candida seeds, Shed. I hope you get some viable ones after all your hard work.

By the way, your Red Dragon and Tin Can Kush are flowering nicely.

the others look so nice!! Great looking buds, colas, and plants! Congrats on your seed haul. I'm hoping the dented seeds will germinate! Will make the trouble worth it.
Thanks Bode! I figure if a few of the dented ones sprout then the others should be pretty consistently good.
Seems to be a nemesis for you.
Oh no, not a nemesis. :eek: That's the last thing I need! I have great faith that the sidecar sprout will flourish wonderfully. :high-five:
Congrats on the Candida seeds, Shed. I hope you get some viable ones after all your hard work. By the way, your Red Dragon and Tin Can Kush are flowering nicely.
Thank you HG! I think the Red Dragon might be ready as early as this weekend, or maybe middle of next week. I think it's actually going to be skipping tomorrow's watering, which would be the first time in over a month that it doesn't need it every other day.

Let me put all doubt to rest about the pH of the ProMix HP straight out of the bag...perfect! It will rise slightly after a week of being watered (that activates the lime).
Perfection! :thanks:
And on my way to work this morning, something hit the window support on the passenger side (windows down) and bounced onto my neck. :eek: Without crashing the car
My uncle wasn't as lucky as you, but then again his was the heater from a cigarette that managed to catch him by surprise down low. The car, and the guardrail, took most of the damage.
but I think it took a bit of damage when it slammed into the car at 40mph.
His head looks 3 degrees off center.

Congrats on those Candida seeds Shed!
Thanks!
The Tin Can and Red Dragon are looking marvelous too!
Thanks!
That bug looked like a Japanese Beetle? We have them every year and they destroy the leaves if a lot of plants around here. This year they seem like they are twice the size as normal
Some sort of beetle though I don't know the species. We get them in the summers and they fly at you when you sit outside.

They're about an inch and a half long by an inch and a half wide...until they expand their wings!
The pics of your evening with friends and dogs are gorgeous.
Thanks!

Nice to get some fresh stuff for a change!
Let’s hope that gets you back on track.

Let me put all doubt to rest about the pH of the ProMix HP straight out of the bag
Nice!

then we went for a sunset walk and picnic
Beautiful!

I noticed that the centered Jack Herer looked to have the membrane still attached, so I wet it and removed it easily. But it only has one cotyledon and looks to have no apical meristem:
We’ll that’s a bummer.

Tuesday shorty update, quotes below!

Quick peek at the Summer/Fall grow:

I'm only keeping the Jack Herer to let the top nodes grow tall enough to try the perlite cloning method! The other two are getting the GrowMore blend with ammoniacal nitrogen to lower the pH of the crappy soil. We'll see...

Speaking of Jack Herer, it looks like the mutant is figuring out how to push out a node:

See those tiny things growing atop the stem? Me too! Still, I will not be keeping it.

How about some macro pics of the Candida-pollinated Tin Can Kush budlet:

Seeds? Who knows!

And while I was scoping the plant, look what I discovered scattered around:

Nanners! I plucked a few and then sprayed the plant with citric acid, because it was due anyway and the water will disable the pollen. It also turns out that citric acid is a contact-killer for insects! That's why I'm not seeing anything eating the flowering two. Nice. :)

I'm not really worried about the nanners at this stage though since it's too late in flower to produce any real seeds, and nothing else is in full pistilly bloom.

That's it for me today. I hope all is well with you lot! :ciao:

Quotes...

Woo Ray SEEDS !!! Plant/Buds look Taste i see why its called Red Dracon Now . We call them June Bugs here but they don't start good till July ,, Pretty strong amount of them this year ! I hope the seeds are good one they look pretty good from here LOL .
Thanks sb! That RD is really showing the red in the leaves, and it's slowing down the drinking. I still watered it this morning (after thinking it might not be ready) because the days are really hot now and I'm sure it would have been wilted by late afternoon if I hadn't.

Wouldn't it be nice to get sprouts from those seeds?
Let’s hope that gets you back on track.
I feel confident!
I know right? Correct pH...what a concept. :)
Beautiful!
It was a great spot for a cliff-top stroll and a roast beef sandwich!
We’ll that’s a bummer.
It was until last night. Now the bummer will be when I cut it down!
Nothing like a fine grow and a pocket of mostly great looking seeds! You did it! They'll germ I'm almost sure!
:thanks: Otter! And these are just the testers for me. The next batch should all get to maturity for an even better turnout. I'm actually thinking of flowering out my Candida mother just for seeds, but I'll probably just flip a clone in a few weeks. Maybe even in a Big Gulp cup in the closet...just to see if I can lure @Baron Von Blurple back here!

I'm only keeping the Jack Herer to let the top nodes grow tall enough to try the perlite cloning method!
And I’m happy to hear that the Jack Herer is finally amounting to something for you and going to be doing research in the science field. I look forward to the new JH.

it looks like the mutant is figuring out how to push out a node
:oops: The Jack’s seem to be a little stubborn on you lately.

And these are just the testers for me. The next batch should all get to maturity
Now that’s a 4 Star accomplishment in my book and I’ve been happy watching it happen.

Will the seeds have time to mature before TCK is ready for harvest?
Maybe Tin Can Kush wants to pollinate a Candida. Payback, Baby! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom