InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

This morning's news is here!

And I’m happy to hear that the Jack Herer is finally amounting to something for you and going to be doing research in the science field. I look forward to the new JH.
Thanks Nev! Nice to hear that you're not thinking that JH is my nemesis. :Namaste:
The Jack’s seem to be a little stubborn on you lately.
Oh wait... :hmmmm:
Now that’s a 4 Star accomplishment in my book and I’ve been happy watching it happen.
Thanks, and I'm glad you were along for the ride! :high-five:
Thanks Azimuth. Maybe this weekend... :)

Will the seeds have time to mature before TCK is ready for harvest?
As long as I have proof of pollen-viability, I'm good. I have no use for Candida-cross seeds.
Maybe Tin Can Kush wants to pollinate a Candida. Payback, Baby!
LOL...too late!
Congrats on the candida seed haul, Shed! I’m looking forward to seeing who sprouts out of that bunch.
Thanks double H! I'm hoping I can get some to sprout so I'll know everything is in working order. You may even be able to worry less about your clones. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I haven't seen you for ages! It was worth the troll to see your smiling face again.
You have indeed put a smile on my face today.

Thanks.:Namaste:

You may even be able to worry less about your clones. :cheesygrinsmiley:
That’ll be the day Shed... that’ll be the day. ;)

Although I am curious about the new seeds MMG released not too long ago. There’s a new 20:1 plus others too. Curious to say the least!

Since almost all of my CBD goes to oil and I've had this tested, I don't think I'll be moving off Candida. But for folks who smoke it on a regular basis I can certainly see why you might be looking for what else is out there.
I got two seeds given to me that are supposed to be cbd 26:1 called Baox fem seeds from Colorado. Might as well add another mother plant .

I got two seeds given to me that are supposed to be cbd 26:1 called Baox fem seeds from Colorado. Might as well add another mother plant .
The more mothers the merrier (if you have room)!

Those are from Blue Forest Farms which says:
"BaOx is based on selections from an inbred-line of Hindu-Kush and the Otto II seed. The seed has been back-crossed and stabilized for high-CBD expression,fast flowering time and a short, dense structure.
9-14% CBD – THC is under .30%."

Looks like you have to fill out a contact form to get information about purchasing, so well done to have them in your possession!

The more mothers the merrier (if you have room)!

Those are from Blue Forest Farms which says:
"BaOx is based on selections from an inbred-line of Hindu-Kush and the Otto II seed. The seed has been back-crossed and stabilized for high-CBD expression,fast flowering time and a short, dense structure.
9-14% CBD – THC is under .30%."

Looks like you have to fill out a contact form to get information about purchasing, so well done to have them in your possession!
Farmer has the contact with them , He’s going to do just 100 acres of this seed to see if he makes more money per acre doing cbd verses broom weed. He did 1200 acres of the broom weed last year this year he leased all the land he could get his hands on . Yes they are all short plants but look just like the Acapulco Gold.

Quick question,

Who has won more gallons of Terpinator?

You or @Cola Monster

Thank you ma'am! It's also a type of kamikaze pilot.
From what I've gleaned about you over the years...you are not a fig tree. You should be ok if you ever see another one.

I could be wrong though.
Nature crazy!!!

From what I've gleaned about you over the years...you are not a fig tree. You should be ok if you ever see another one.
I could be wrong though.
Nature crazy!!!
You are very perceptive, as I am not a fig tree. That said, one attacked me yesterday (the day after the "incident") and nearly knocked me down the back steps of my house. :eek:

And by attacked I mean flew directly at my head. They are huge and solid!

You are very perceptive, as I am not a fig tree. That said, one attacked me yesterday (the day after the "incident") and nearly knocked me down the back steps of my house. :eek:

And by attacked I mean flew directly at my head. They are huge and solid!
See...nature crazy!!

Glad you're ok.

Quick question,

Who has won more gallons of Terpinator?

You or @Cola Monster
Like @InTheShed I started donating the Terpinator/Purpinator to friends of mine near me after winning a few 10L gallons. It lasts forever if used in small amounts which at 5-10mm per gallon takes a while to finish one of those big boys off. :blunt:

Like @InTheShed I started donating the Terpinator/Purpinator to friends of mine near me after winning a few 10L gallons. It lasts forever if used in small amounts which at 5-10mm per gallon takes a while to finish one of those big boys off.
Thanks for stopping by CM! I didn't have anyone to give it to so they're just sitting out behind the shed. They do make a great step for when I need to climb on the block wall back there...very sturdy bottles. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom