InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'm leaning heavily to the oil heater now.
I have a 10‘ x 20‘ room that I heat with an oil heater here in Florida. The key for me is I place it directly underneath the ceiling fan that is in the middle of the room. I reverse the ceiling fan so it blows up not down. The warm air travels up and across the ceiling and then down the walls which then helps to warm up the whole room.

Today's news is here!
She looks a lil rough around the edges- but the rock solid nugs....that sounds like some success.
Edit- I shoulda zoomed in (using phone)- the trichomes
thanks again to you and Maritimer for doing this
Thanks Rex! I can't tell if the nugs are solid because they're dried out or because they're terrific. :cheesygrinsmiley: And even those dead sugar leaves look full of trichomes!
Let us know how the family likes Sour G. Being a droughter myself I think you're right about the timing. I'm thinking she's going to be on the High End too.
Thanks for the vote of confidence! There might be a few testers that come off during trimming so we don't have to wait for six weeks to hear "It gets me high." :laugh:
Ahoy me bro out west,
aye from the looks of things all went well with your drought test except the recovery. we have em not come back all the time. but we are happier than a hillbilly with two teeth when the drought has done it's intended function. and keep in mind when you are dissin her looks, they all look the same in a joint. rolled in a bone and consumed they sure as heck arnt the same. she will blow your chakita bannana out of the water.
just sayin mate
They do all look the same in a joint! Like folks say when looking for a way to compliment a shite-looking plant: we're not growing leaves. :high-five:

I don't think there's a way to compare it to the CB (which can have a THC content as high as 28% in a best-case grow) but I am certainly interested in a side by side with the Sour G in jars. I do have friends with more discerning palates than my family, so I will let it cure for 3 weeks and then get two clean pipes, one filled with the old and one with the new. Without a lab test that will be the best I can do until I run clones.

:thanks: for all your help with this Maritimer!
I have a 10‘ x 20‘ room that I heat with an oil heater here in Florida. The key for me is I place it directly underneath the ceiling fan that is in the middle of the room. I reverse the ceiling fan so it blows up not down. The warm air travels up and across the ceiling and then down the walls which then helps to warm up the whole room.
That's interesting BigD, because I would have gone the other way: blowing the warm air down because it tends to rise. I think that since the insulation on top of the light acts as a partial barrier to the rising heat, having the fan in this pic pointed down at the heater will spread it down and toward the back of the Oval before it heads out into the uninsulated shed.
20211019_081753 shed crop.jpg

And Otter really thinks I should insulate in there! That would be a hell of a project for me given that I packed a garage-full of stuff on the floor and shelves of a 6x14 shed. :eek:

so we don't have to wait for six weeks to hear "It gets me high."
From the looks of those buds,I think you may hear "it gets me real high"...

Apparently @MrSauga someone isn't a fan of the dad jokes around here
Haha, most of my humor involves following previous posts, so it often gets overlooked as something serious.
Not everyone can appreciate MrS' humor, but no one can not appreciate MrS.
Thanks Shed! I know that comes from the heart, so here's a big :hug:, ya big lug.

Great updates and all caught up. A little late but I'll chime in.

The trichome pics were excellent BTW!

CB is spectacular! She is on the short list of genetics in my 'MUST GROW' list now. I think she would be amazing if you harvest now AND in a week or two if you decide to let her go. She still has life to give into those flowers. Let her go.

Ok..so the Sour G trichs looked a bit rough or is it just me? Is this the only plant your giving a drought? Is it just me or do some of the stalks of the trichomes looked drained or weak. Is it getting another watering before the harvest?

INDEED!

UHHH... and members that aren't new but always forget stuff...

Apparently @MrSauga someone isn't a fan of the dad jokes around here...pfffft... @Krissi1982 :rofl:

Screenshot_20211018-234711_Chrome.jpg
I just want everyone to get along and be happy. I hate when discussions go south. Like now when I'm like damn call a girl out much Shed. Big ol fat red circle around my poor little sad man face. Don't worry I still think your pretty FAB

There it went!
Happens sometimes! :)
Pics or it didn't happen
Ahh...but it hasn't happened (yet)!
I just want everyone to get along and be happy. I hate when discussions go south. Like now when I'm like damn call a girl out much Shed. Big ol fat red circle around my poor little sad man face. Don't worry I still think your pretty FAB
No shame in your choice of response emojis Krissi! Whatever suits you at the time is up to you.
I know I missed it a while back
It's all great banter (except when it's not ;) )!

Happens sometimes! :)

Ahh...but it hasn't happened (yet)!

No shame in your choice of response emojis Krissi! Whatever suits you at the time is up to you.

It's all great banter (except when it's not ;) )!
Don't think you ever need to worry about me taking something to heart...must be the Gemini in me....that damn evil twin :confused::p;)

Haaa haaa....sorry everyone. Kristin, you totally misunderstood my intent. I was just teasing you for the sad face emoji. I thought it was a sad face because you were sad it was a dumb joke. Haaaaa haaaa. I was mainly making fun of @MrSauga and the choice of dad joke. I didn't think anything went south. Maybe I was just too baked?!?

having the fan in this pic pointed down at the heater will spread it down and toward the back of the Oval before it heads out into the uninsulated shed.
I wasn’t sure how your set up was, so the way you have it is probably the best way to do it. Plus it wouldn’t be practical to have a ceilings fan in your situation.

Haaa haaa....sorry everyone. Kristin, you totally misunderstood my intent. I was just teasing you for the sad face emoji. I thought it was a sad face because you were sad it was a dumb joke. Haaaaa haaaa. I was mainly making fun of @MrSauga and the choice of dad joke. I didn't think anything went south. Maybe I was just too baked?!?
Maybe I just didn't have enough "bakedarea" myself lmao

Back
Top Bottom