InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Trichomes for the Friday update! Chiquita Banana (from @Weed Seeds Express) and Sour G are on flip day 61, and the Candida is on flip day 73. If anyone wants to compare to a week ago, that post is here.

Let's lead off with the CB:

CB:

CB:

CB:

CB:

Next is the Sour G (which does seem riper than a week ago...so it's not dead!):

Sour G:

Sour G:

Sour G:

Sour G:

And finally, the unseeded Candida:

Candida:

And because it was hanging out on the side of the Candida pot, a ladybug larva:

I'm thinking of taking down the Sour G tomorrow because it should be the easiest (and we have plans for Saturday night), and then the Chiquita Banana on Sunday. The Candida will come down whenever there's a bit of extra time.

But nothing's in stone yet, so please pass along your thoughts on the matter and :thanks:for checking in!
:peace:

Quotes:
JH for the win! She's a beaut. And I'm certain the Sour G will give you no problems whatsoever, having witnessed how you treated her sister!
Thanks GDB, and now I know why Sour G 1.1 keeps trembling whenever I get the original out of the shed! I thought is was the breeze. :)
I actually tried your supercropping method a little bit on my plants this year. Gotta say I was pleasantly surprised by the results, though I shouldn't have been surprised.
Supercropping FTW!:high-five:
The Jack Herer shape is really nice, but you should tell your family to wait until harvest before they try to smoke it.
LOL! I was wondering when someone would notice the steam rising off the wet spa cover. That's what happens when the sun hits it in the morning.
:welldone:
Quick question.
Instead of getting a oil change with the new heater. Would you consider changing to re-re distilled Everclear, or Terpinator?
Thanks for your time.
If the oil actually needed to get changed in these things I would go with Terpinator. Less flammable seems like a much safer idea, especially since neither of your choices are particularly diathermic.
Orrŕrrrrr... hear me out. Maybe they don't want the top covered, you know, the fins. That could be a no no, but I'm sure you thought about that already.
Ohhȟhhh yeah, I guess that makes more sense. Thanks!

Your harvest timing is right on the money-
All three are where I'd call them "done" if they were mine...

About 8 more days for the CB (without water). :straightface:

Chiquita Banana still looks ready.
Candida also looks ready.
Sour G looks close, but could also go another week.

Just my 2 cents. :Namaste:

I'd say that Sour G is ripe and ready for the chop. I'm glad you kept her going the extra week!
Thanks Rex, and I'm getting pretty tired of looking at it as well!
Your harvest timing is right on the money- All three are where I'd call them "done" if they were mine...
:high-five:
Looking ready!
Thanks NTH! I'm ready to move on to the next flowering set as well...before they get too big. :)
About 8 more days for the CB (without water).
LOL! I think I'm going to pass on that suggestion though. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sour G looks close, but could also go another week.
It does look like there's clear there, but I'm worried that the cloudy is going amber faster than the clears are going cloudy. And given the state of the plant, I don't know if in a week I'll end up with more cloudy or more amber. That's factoring into my thought process as well.

I promise not to glue my eyes shut
It’s not the glueing so much as it‘s that incredible painful burning from those resins in the eye.
I inevitably do it at least once every other plant. :nerd-with-glasses:

Do they have serrated edges? Straight shears can be sharpened. If you have two pair, you can keep one in alcohol until needed. Happy Smokin'

Am I the only one going to comment on your ladybug larvae pic? Stunner. Plus the trichies look almost ready in CB and Candida

Back
Top Bottom