InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Theres the door shed. And do you hear what's calling from the other side? Your weekend awaits you good sir!!@

Thanks Them! It's gonna be a busy one. Hope yours goes swimmingly :surf:
The dog did some river swimming and the babys doing bath swimming so pretty swimmingly indeed!

I hope your harvesting this weekend and popping your Brooklyn S? Or not, you can always wait for ol Newty;)
I came for pics #forcedfriend
First Brooklyn seed went into the bowl on Friday, nothing as of tonight so I dropped a second one and we'll see what happens! #incoming pics!
We want snip pics!!! Timberrrrr
give the man some time to trim his babe ;)
Well I'm not convinced it's chop weekend so I need outside opinions. Here are pics of the trichomes I took yesterday. I'm still seeing enough clear to make me want to wait a week. Remember this is a sativa:

Your thoughts welcome! I hope your long (USA) weekend is still cruising along...

First Brooklyn seed went into the bowl on Friday, nothing as of tonight so I dropped a second one and we'll see what happens! #incoming pics!

Well I'm not convinced it's chop weekend so I need outside opinions. Here are pics of the trichomes I took yesterday. I'm still seeing enough clear to make me want to wait a week. Remember this is a sativa:

Your thoughts welcome! I hope your long (USA) weekend is still cruising along...
A wise man once told me: Wait until you are absolutely sure without a doubt that the plant is ready, then wait a week. I mean i guess it sounded wise. LOL

A week sounds about right, but I want more opinions. Let's see if I can get a consensus! :thumb:
Based off those pictures and the fact you say its a sativa, I would be looking to chop soon. I don't like my sativas with much amber at all. I like em clear to cloudy. I like my sativas to be like a espresso.....get me moving and knocking out my daily duties.

Now having said that, I don't really make my choice so much by trichomes alone, I like to watch the buds in conjunction. So its very possible I could give you a different answer.

I mean you could whack her... but I dont think letting it go another week will do anything bad. There is certainly what I would call a near clear to amber ratio. Right? It's hard cause I would say like half a week, maybe 5 days... hell let's call it next weekend

Suntana used to always say if your growing in coco and you think its time to transplant, then you should wait a week then transplant.

Just made me think of him. Anyways good to see you round shed. Hope your weeknd has been a great one!

Based off those pictures and the fact you say its a sativa, I would be looking to chop soon. I don't like my sativas with much amber at all. I like em clear to cloudy. I like my sativas to be like a espresso.....get me moving and knocking out my daily duties.

Now having said that, I don't really make my choice so much by trichomes alone, I like to watch the buds in conjunction. So its very possible I could give you a different answer.
Well it's tomorrow or next weekend! I'll get some bud pics in the morning and post 'em up for ya :).

I mean you could whack her... but I dont think letting it go another week will do anything bad. There is certainly what I would call a near clear to amber ratio. Right? It's hard cause I would say like half a week, maybe 5 days... hell let's call it next weekend
Suntana used to always say if your growing in coco and you think its time to transplant, then you should wait a week then transplant.
Just made me think of him. Anyways good to see you round shed. Hope your weeknd has been a great one!
2 part chop???
Aww, I miss Suntan! What a great grower and such good energy. Wherever he is I hope he's well.

Can't do a 2 part chop because the drying process gets too confusing for me and my plant life and my regular life are confusing enough as it is!

Weekend has been crazy busy, which explains my absence. More drama with my dad's place, digging 21 holes and planting 21 plants, grading, weed block, bark chips...my knees are killing me from crawling around on them for 16 hours this weekend, and we still have to plant the ground cover! I'll post some pics when it's done :).

Sweet! I raked some dog poop and by some I mean a ton! And I'm trying to fill the area out beyond the lawn for a veggie garden.... didnt take too many swings of the pickaxes to have me pooped!

2 part chop???
I know you can't do a two part chop, but it leads to pretty interesting results.

I always do a two (& sometimes 3 part) chop, due to fall harvest weather outdoors--my earlier harvest is hedge against bud rot/mildew.

Having done this several times, the early harvest always has a bit more flavor & less body high than later harvests regardless of strain. I've got an early harvest indica from last year that smokes like a sativa...

But no reason to fight logistics. "I'm too busy to do that" has wisdom and experience to it.

Me too!

Back
Top Bottom