InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I don't generally try to pimp my journal and I will warn you its a fast moving one, but I do try to put out great info for all the growers, but specifically for those interested in growing in soil. I share all my little DIY things......if you have time for a faster moving journal, swing by my perpetual Retrix. And if you are there already, I apologize......tough to try and remember who is where with all the different journals I visit.

If you don't have time for a fast moving one, I completely understand.

Or grow like Rider and visit every two weeks! That way you can just bitch about the data on the charts the software spits out ;). If I had land I'd probably do the soil mixing thing, but all I have is a shelf in the shed.

Can you imagine if we lived in a State where growing and smoking recreational were legal? I would have a raised bed filled with the richest soil, an irrigation system, 2 purebred dobermans as guard dogs,.... Ahh but to dream Shed. To dream.

I don't generally try to pimp my journal
I'll pimp Van's journal. He is a master grower in his various tents and every single one of his plants is a trophy winner.
Can you imagine if we lived in a State where growing and smoking recreational were legal? I would have a raised bed filled with the richest soil, an irrigation system, 2 purebred dobermans as guard dogs,.... Ahh but to dream Shed. To dream.
I'm in a legal state and already have the dog. The rest is a suburban dream :).

I don't generally try to pimp my journal and I will warn you its a fast moving one, but I do try to put out great info for all the growers, but specifically for those interested in growing in soil. I share all my little DIY things......if you have time for a faster moving journal, swing by my perpetual Retrix. And if you are there already, I apologize......tough to try and remember who is where with all the different journals I visit.

If you don't have time for a fast moving one, I completely understand.

Already subscribed Thanks. And I have no shame in pimping out my Journal. Everyone please visit and subscribe to The Blue Experience: Kharma Reborn and also please let me know if you have any experience with Ministry of Cannabis Zensation Strain. LOL

I'll pimp Van's journal. He is a master grower in his various tents and every single one of his plants is a trophy winner.

Wow, I appreciate that compliment Shed but I am far from that. Hope to be some day but I have a lot more years and hundreds more plants to grow before that is true. Good medium and a good light and good environment make all the difference. And again, thank you Shed.

Good medium and a good light and good environment make all the difference. And again, thank you Shed.
You're too modest Van. There is talent and skill needed to have all three of those things dialed in from sprout to harvest, and you do.

------------------------------------------------

Grey again this morning, and I won't be home until late, so here's what I did:
• The MarsHydro 300 got moved in the shed and put on a 12/12 timer.
• The flowering AK stayed in the shed under the Mars for the day, where the light will go off at 8:00 tonight.
• The flowering AK didn't need water, but the Auto Masszar did. So the AM got its own nutes:
3 ml cal/mag+
¼ tsp Open Sesame
2 tsp Tiger Bloom
3 tsp Terpinator
I couldn't get to the replacement bottle of Big Bloom behind the Oval of Brightness® so I had to leave it out. Sorry @Blazin Waffle!
• The AM and the Haze Xtreme went on the table under the grey skies.
• Sour G needed water and it got the standard 3ml cal/mag+ and 2 tsp of Grow Big,
• When I get home tonight, I will sneak into the shed in the dark and take down the Mars and move it into the bike shed and put the AM and the HazeX back in there for the night.

The things I do for my plants!

Go ahead and dream in a greenhouse too, or a shed :) It’s your dream, maybe you dream of perfect weather, why not.

OMG it actually rained last night and was drizzling this morning :eek:. I had to leave the flowering AK-47 in the garage by the window and the AutoM and HazeX in the bike shed under the Mars. The three bigger ones in veg just get wet.

Here is the Haze Xtreme still needing time to recover from the up-pot. Sorry Van, I don't think I'll have time to mainline this one. When it perks up I may go with a straight quad though.

Here is a color adjusted Auto Masszar:

And here is one of the AKs colas on flip day 61.

I'll get a better look on Saturday with the loupe, but it looks like I'll be taking this down either Saturday or Sunday, and I feel bad it's not getting any sunlight before the chop. It's probably been over a week since it got full sun. If this is going to be the new post-change weather in LA I may need to rethink my lighting ;). Hard to be an outdoor grower in the shade!

I hope things look brighter where you are!

full

omg is that frost at the end of may ...???? sure looks like frozen fog

Or that my dog killed another one!

If it comes up I'm just going to tell her I'm growing meds for my dad. Hard to argue against a 93 year old man with dementia ;).
You know I have this dilemma a lot. Should I have to have an excuse for something that's legal? Recreational or medicinal.... idk I'm getting to the point where I dont want to have to make excuses for something that is should be self explanatory.

UK Cheese does.

Man you really hate that cheesey weed eh? Remind me not to send you any cheese testers....
I haven't. This is just my opinion but I feel like comedy and aliens don't mix.
Well all I will say is Tim burton.....

What a great explainer Van! Thanks for breaking down the difference and simplifying it for me. :thanks:

Worm casting project is still in progress. I see some worms, lots of fruit flies, lots of kitchen garbage, and some sewage sludge at the bottom. Eventually I hope to have something that seems like it would be helpful to the plants and not make me puke when I open the lid. :thumb:

At this point I am a salt-based grower. I doubt I will ever go with LOS. I have nowhere to mix and cook soil, nor the place to make teas, nor the time left in a day for anything besides mixing stuff from a bottle. That said, I'm not dead set on FoxFarms if someone can point me to something simpler and cheaper for the way I grow!

Lmao. My worms are cut off. Too much scraps and not enough productivity.

I want to try a SIP LOS this year. Probably not till I'm back from Az for my buddies wedding and my 30th. I'm gonna ask the wife if shell let me run off to Phoenix for a day and hang which chris scorpio and maybe subcool? Idk a man can dream.

Being legal is nice! Staying legal is the tough part LOL ....damn plant counts!
Ain't that the damn truth! Good thing up to 25 plants here is still a slap on the wrist. Oh, how I wish I had the space for 25 plants!

I'm dreaming of 5 days running where the sun comes out at 9am, not 3pm!
Sounds like "sunny so cal" to me. Not sure I've ever seen the sun on the beach before noon? Granted if your inland a bit it should be better....

It's been rainy here too. Which makes it tough to scoop that dog crap cause it's all soggy.... but should make tilling my garden space a breeze today. Here is to sunny days my friend!!!

You know I have this dilemma a lot. Should I have to have an excuse for something that's legal? Recreational or medicinal.... idk I'm getting to the point where I dont want to have to make excuses for something that is should be self explanatory.
Man you really hate that cheesey weed eh? Remind me not to send you any cheese testers....
Well all I will say is Tim burton.....
Lmao. My worms are cut off. Too much scraps and not enough productivity.
I want to try a SIP LOS this year. Probably not till I'm back from Az for my buddies wedding and my 30th. I'm gonna ask the wife if shell let me run off to Phoenix for a day and hang which chris scorpio and maybe subcool? Idk a man can dream.
Ain't that the damn truth! Good thing up to 25 plants here is still a slap on the wrist. Oh, how I wish I had the space for 25 plants!
Sounds like "sunny so cal" to me. Not sure I've ever seen the sun on the beach before noon? Granted if your inland a bit it should be better....
It's been rainy here too. Which makes it tough to scoop that dog crap cause it's all soggy.... but should make tilling my garden space a breeze today. Here is to sunny days my friend!!!
Your wife definitely needs to cut you loose in Arizona! It's your big 3-0 birthday, I think a little free rein is expected. :slide: And I have no idea if my worms are productive or not so I just toss tea bags in there by the dozens (did I mention my wife is English ;)) and hope that something is happening. Maybe this weekend I'll turn the whole bin and see what's going on. And I need to punch some holes in the bottom to drain the sludge.

Sun was out for a bit this morning and now partly cloudy...better than solid grey and drizzling. I'm close enough to the coast for it to take a long time for the marine layer to burn off, but this has been more than that. Still haven't gotten a good look at the AK trichomes lately so I hope the sun will be out when I leave work (early for the long weekend :yahoo:).

Oh, in terms of the neighbors, I'm pretty sure indoor growing is 100% legal in the city of LA, but outside isn't if your neighbors complain. This AK is really skunky:ganjamon:.

May your day be at least mostly sunny!

I think you’re wife should let you go to Phoenix with Dabbs and I can get you guys a really fun night put together there. Let a guy know. My last studio partner runs a club there. I love Cheese Dabbs! Shed, you and your wife would love the pheno I have. Still sweet and fruity as can be.

I think you’re wife should let you go to Phoenix with Dabbs and I can get you guys a really fun night put together there. Let a guy know. My last studio partner runs a club there. I love Cheese Dabbs! Shed, you and your wife would love the pheno I have. Still sweet and fruity as can be.
I couldn't even make it to San Diego to meet with BT, Dr Doob, and Sweet Sue. I don't think I'll be able to get to Phoenix. Sounds like it's gonna be a blast though. Also, my wife isn't the impediment. She encourages me to leave the house as often as possible! It's work and my dad that make it tough.

Appreciate the cheese offer, but I'll pass. It's gotta smell like cheese at some point :).

Sorry the sun didn't cooperate this weekend, but one thing we haven't been able to change (yet) is nature's indifference.

Happy hacking this wknd. I bet that it's gonna be a great smoke!

All's well that ends...

Sorry the sun didn't cooperate this weekend, but one thing we haven't been able to change (yet) is nature's indifference.
Happy hacking this wknd. I bet that it's gonna be a great smoke!
All's well that ends...
Thanks halped! I'm not totally committed to this weekend until I get a good look at the trichomes on most of the buds. There is a wide range of ripeness and not a lot of calyx on these so I have to check the inner trichs with some sunlight to know for sure. Another week is okay if it needs it. Sun's out now so if I really get out of here in 30 minutes I should be able to get an answer :).

Back
Top Bottom