InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Well all I will say is Tim burton.....
that’s a good thing right?! For me, that’s a good thing... :)

And I need to punch some holes in the bottom to drain the sludge.
Yeah th sludge will kill em if it doesn’t drain. Plus it can make the whole thing go a bit anaerobic... you don’t really want that...

Based off those pictures and the fact you say its a sativa, I would be looking to chop soon. I don't like my sativas with much amber at all. I like em clear to cloudy. I like my sativas to be like a espresso.....get me moving and knocking out my daily duties.

Now having said that, I don't really make my choice so much by trichomes alone, I like to watch the buds in conjunction. So its very possible I could give you a different answer.
Patience is a virtue, yes? :)
Not always... ;)
Missed the whole shebang! For the record I agree with Van. This year, I let my Sativa dominant hybrid go longer, to let the buds get more amber than I would’ve in the past. To my taste it’s more stoney than I’d ideally like so in the future I won’t be going for so much amber on the Sativas. Anything more than 85% cloudy and it’s coming down! But that said, again like VS, also go a bit by the other parts of the buds.

So I would’ve said chop it! Or at least only let it go a few more days - not a whole week. But I wasn’t here....so I missed the moment. I’ll say now though that this weekend is chop time for sure!

Hope you recover well from your gardening weekend- ouch!knees! We use flooring/carpet layer’s knee pads in the garden. Works a treat!

:love:
:Namaste:

I'm back....and thread lost ...I'll just go from here.....

Great!

It was indeed chop day today! Pics and deets later tonight. Haven't even had time to trim. Just washed, rinsed, and hung.
#thatashed :D can’t wait to see the fun!!
Take it easy, we will wait patiently:high-five:

It was indeed chop day today! Pics and deets later tonight. Haven't even had time to trim. Just washed, rinsed, and hung.

Oh wow, we're still alive. What a relief Shed. I guess she did come in peace.:bong:

What made you change your mind about going longer?

OMG I'm completely knackered! Just finished trimming and cleaning up and now I have to get some sleep! I promise I will do the complete chopdate in the morning (for me, afternoon for you east coasters!).
:ciao:
Pics or it didnt happen!!!! No Just pulling your leg bud. Rest up and I want pics tomorrow!!!!

OMG I'm completely knackered! Just finished trimming and cleaning up and now I have to get some sleep! I promise I will do the complete chopdate in the morning (for me, afternoon for you east coasters!).
:ciao:
Get some rest!

Oh I know hes out in the shed shuffling around. Or maybe just got to work 13 minutes late due to the fact that he was getting us pics? Can't wait for the chopdate dad!!!!

Back
Top Bottom