InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

We don't have to worry about sunscreen here. Our summers last about ten minutes ;)

So you must be very light skinned, and you need to be especially careful in any sun.

So far I have been lucky, I do have Indian blood, just out of the money :), I was in the golf biz for almost 40 yrs so I spent my life outdoors. So far so good.

I have a technical question. Ive got a couple of small plants in veg that ive been trying to train and the stems are turning purple and getting really stiff, kinda woody. Any ideas on what the issue could be
purple stems can be caused by three things ...LED lights , genetics or mg shortage

they are under leds. Dont remember having this problem before. thanks Pt hopefully alls good with you. im smoking on some bud i got from a freind. funny how sometimes you get so use to smoking your own stuff, then you get something new and it knocks your socks off. im high as hell

You know I get buds from my buddy in NM, he goes to CO regulary and send me different strains to try. Most are not as good as I grow. Probably due to the freshness, all CO cannabis to me is dry. I put it in jars with Boveda packs as soon as I get it.

Love my grows,
GR

I’m amazed nobody else noticeed, but that previus update... I saw shadows created by SUNSHINE! I saw BLUE SKY! :yahoo:

Must’ve been lovely to spend the day with them while the sun was shining Shed :love:

Such an excellent haul on the AK - quite something to live up to now isn’t it!? Thankfully it should last a while. If that was my only stash it would take me about 2 years to go through it!

Hey - My Australian version of the MB2 arrived a couple of weeks ago I and I finally got it out of the box yesterday and made up a new batch of topical oil. I now have 500ml of “Money Bush” infused oil in the fridge, so that should last a while too! Was great using the MB2 - but damn it’s heavy. It was good I’d done it on a day my career comes because I had to get her to do all the pouring and clean it out after. Days gone by I was a fairly strong woman, building cabins and furniture and the like... no longer... Thank heaven for other people :love:

I’ve noticed the oil that came out of th MB2 is a touch gritty. Like it has a very very fine grit. SO maybe I need a finer straining bag. NOt sure how many microns the one that comes with it is. It’ll be ok, just not ideally how I’d want to for a topical. Have you noticed that at all Shed?

:love:
:Namaste:
Run it through a coffee filter if you want to get rid of all the grit Amy. Its slow going though to do 2 cups. I usually set up two or three little jars to strain multiple samples, goes a little faster.

Yeah, you'll need an entire 10x12 room and 6 tubs if you want to do it right ;). You should be fine in a 4x4 as long as you have the headroom :).
This is the only reason I’m not running a full hydro system, not enough space to do it properly:) I love it though and have been gathering all my info to get a set up when I have my own workshop. I will run it in a green house with supplemental lights! Yaaaaaay #cantwait

So where’s the updates? I need pics :D

Update time! Pretty quiet here without the flowering AK to be fascinating :). Speaking of the AK, I've got the jars down in the low 60s, so now they just get some fresh air once a day for a week. Next weekend I'll seal them with the B62s for the cure. (That's almost two bands right there.)

Final weight?

178 grams / 6.3 ounces!

On to the living...I drilled holes in the Haze Xtreme pot because it didn't seem to be drying out at all, not to mention the fact that it isn't growing:

Let's see if that helps.

Next up is the Gold Leaf, still flowery as ever?

Next up is the main cola of the Auto Masszar, which will be another week before it's ready:

Moving inside to the clone box, where the ThermaPro meter is no longer legible. The ones not in bowls aren't anywhere near as happy as the ones in the bowls! All Sour G except the left pink bowl and the left non-bowl:

And I've separated the new clones from the ones I took in early May. Sour G on the left, Gold Leaf on the right. Time to add some nutes to the water?

Not much happening with the Brooklyn Sunrise Autos which I'll post over in that thread.

Anyone ever have a part of their scalp that really hurts when they press on it? I do. Just above my right ear.

Happy Sunday all. Getting close to my nap time :).

Anyone ever have a part of their scalp that really hurts when they press on it? I do. Just above my right ear.

Happy Sunday all. Getting close to my nap time :).

that maybe a lightly infected lymfe gland ... does it feel warm?? and is it lightly swollen?
that or ye hit yer head on something before :ganjamon:

I must add that the work being done now on CBD oil is impressive, I continue to read up on it and it can work in conjunction with FECO.
Think of it this way. Weed. Cannabis specifically grew wild EVERYWHERE. Everything ate it.... cows, people, chickens. whenever we ate our animals and drank their milk it was also full of cbd.

One day "they" decided no more cannabis and it was nearly eradicated in most of the world.

So I personally feel there is a correlation between "illness" and the fact that this chemical was one we've relied on for thousands (more?) Of years and was stripped from everyone's diet at once.

I read something about it yesterday and it just made so much sense!

Nice looking plants there shed man! I vote for letting the clones have a taste of nutes. #morenutes

Hope you had a good weekend buddy. I got some fish to clean watch for pics.... or it didnt happen!

Only when I get sunburn on my scalp
Not a sunburn, and I had my wife look at the skin and she didn't see any anomalies.
Nice update!!
Thanks!
that maybe a lightly infected lymfe gland ... does it feel warm?? and is it lightly swollen? that or ye hit yer head on something before
I don't think there are any lymph glands in the scalp, and nothing is swollen, just painful to pressure. I would definitely know if I got hit in the head because of my post concussion syndrome!
Nice looking plants there shed man! I vote for letting the clones have a taste of nutes. #morenutes
Hope you had a good weekend buddy. I got some fish to clean watch for pics.... or it didnt happen!
Saw that fish you had for dinner and cooked in your hand with butter. Sounds painful but I'm sure the deliciousness was worth it :).

Nutes it is. I'll use some of what I mixed up for the Brooklyns. Thanks!
I added some more mg to their diet and up potted them. They were root bound kinda bad. Went to 5 gallon pots. Should show some improvement now
Root bound causes all kinds of hell on plants. Might take a few days to spread the roots into the new soil but you should see changes in a week.

Back
Top Bottom