InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

:laugh:
Looks just like him too!
Lmfao,
Doesnt it?!?! Ahh man he has been making memes of IG so i posted the pic and was like dude what's a good meme for this, then while replying to newty was like... LIGHT BULB!!!! Hes a trooper for putting up with my harassment lol

Just doing a drive-by. Hey just a thought,, seeing you are still playing around with ideas on your cloner. First I'm going to say,,, once you get temps dailed I don't think you'll have a problem with your cloner as is. I've used straight tap water with nothing added... All my cuts over the years and in most places,, except acouple places I had well water that was so hard it hurt.... Or if I could smell chlorine,, I'd put a 5-gallon bucket of it for acouple days to flash off some of it. Babbel.. But seeing your looking into other ideas to play with,, make you own manifold outta 1/4 or 1/2'' pvc and get afew of these little claims 360 degree spray patterned nozzles. You got the pump and in a 5-gallon bucket what,,, 4 nozzles? You just need to make sure you got water dripping heavy off the bottom of the stems. That should cover hitting every inch under the lid. I use to have to put a brick in the bottom of my bucket to place the pump on... I cut the riser to short...... My Bad... But the more water you got in there,, the better your going to do with temp fluctuations.. Thank god for spell check........ But here's the kind of shit I did with mine. The nozzles are what .50 apiece and the cost of afew pvc fittings and 3' of pvc..........

Just for ideas........

Thanks Norcali! I'm in a 2 gallon so it's pretty tight in there. Good idea about more water moderating temps so next change I'll fill it higher. If the rooters serve their purpose then I'm hoping the spray pattern won't matter as much. We'll see if it can duplicate the success of that one AK clone. So far I don't have a for-sure method yet but over the next couple of weeks I should have a better idea. Getting closer though, I can feel it :).

I know ya will.... All good.... Some strains just don't want to clone or are just alot harder needing more time or tighter controls of temps.. Some strains root like yesterday. I've had cuts root in 7-8 days before. And others I kept hoping wood root,, only to slime up and spread slime to other in there......

It helps to take cuts from a vibrant mother plant while in mid veg cycle. I had to take a cut from one of my Puppies whos in flower cus it's mother is dealing with Hemp mite right now, and I don't feel comfortable taking cuts off of her and risking infecting other cuts, or worse yet,, not see them till I'm halfway thru flower.. .. Till I'm 100% sure it mite free,, And that's hard to do with hemp mites,,, giving their size. 50 of them equal 1 of the two-spotted spider mites. Really F'ing small..
But GL in the Gardens

I know ya will.... All good.... Some strains just don't want to clone or are just alot harder needing more time or tighter controls of temps.. Some strains root like yesterday. I've had cuts root in 7-8 days before. And others I kept hoping wood root,, only to slime up and spread slime to other in there......

It helps to take cuts from a vibrant mother plant while in mid veg cycle. I had to take a cut from one of my Puppies whos in flower cus it's mother is dealing with Hemp mite right now, and I don't feel comfortable taking cuts off of her and risking infecting other cuts, or worse yet,, not see them till I'm halfway thru flower.. .. Till I'm 100% sure it mite free,, And that's hard to do with hemp mites,,, giving their size. 50 of them equal 1 of the two-spotted spider mites. Really F'ing small..
But GL in the Gardens
I'm sure that the age of these plants and how far into flower they are is a major part of the problem. Obviously a lesson learned. From now on I'll clone mid-veg like you said and figure that should make a big difference.

Sorry to hear about the hemp mites. I hope you kick their tiny little asses. What are you fighting them with?

Lmfao,
Doesnt it?!?! Ahh man he has been making memes of IG so i posted the pic and was like dude what's a good meme for this, then while replying to newty was like... LIGHT BULB!!!! Hes a trooper for putting up with my harassment lol
Rooster babies for the win

Rooster babies for the win
I'm sure Rooster's babies are way cuter than that kid!

Two pics for the day. First is for the AWOL @Pterostychus, taken on my nute mixing table, where I was mixing for the HazeX something a bit stronger with
½ tsp Armor Si
3 ml cal/mag+
½ tsp Tiger Bloom

This just arrived from Amazon. I wanted something to add to the cloninator water rather than the aspirin tablet that I'm not sure ever really dissolves. Anyone ever try it?

Tuesday is the mirror image of Thursday and August 14th is the mirror image of April 28th, at least in terms of hours of daylight. Deep thoughts, by Jack Handy.

Thanks Norcali! I'm in a 2 gallon so it's pretty tight in there. Good idea about more water moderating temps so next change I'll fill it higher. If the rooters serve their purpose then I'm hoping the spray pattern won't matter as much. We'll see if it can duplicate the success of that one AK clone. So far I don't have a for-sure method yet but over the next couple of weeks I should have a better idea. Getting closer though, I can feel it :).
:goodjob::high-five:

I know people who use that cloning product. But I thought theirs was a powder from that same company. But they had good results...... Talking bout that slime,, once you get it,, it can and will spread to other cuts in the cloner.

Those acids in it are in ALOT of commercial cloning products. I've used alot of products with them in it. Believe it or not they pulled alot of cloning products off the shelves. They say it's harmful? I don't think a drop on a plant 3 months before harvest wood have any residual left in them. Sometimes they do overkill,,, alot........ Hope alls well and Keepem Green

It's fun when you read 98,5% other ingredients... wounder what that is. Probably something really healthy. :)

Water normally ....

Harmful to whom? Which one of the ingredients?

Anyway, it's going to be way more than three months between clone and flower!
It's the little things like I just posted before water makes up most of the volume but it's the coloring or binders they use sometimes. Cannabis specific nutrients weren't and/or arent regulated like normal ones from what I understand until recently. For clones just keep em moist and if you can use aloe. No questioning mother nature.... she works 89% of the time.... every time!!!

If it's water they probably would write that out.
"Water" would have to be government tested and regulated for purity, but "other ingredients" on the label makes it all better... lol

Science!
:passitleft:

I'm sure Rooster's babies are way cuter than that kid!

Two pics for the day. First is for the AWOL @Pterostychus, taken on my nute mixing table, where I was mixing for the HazeX something a bit stronger with
½ tsp Armor Si
3 ml cal/mag+
½ tsp Tiger Bloom

This just arrived from Amazon. I wanted something to add to the cloninator water rather than the aspirin tablet that I'm not sure ever really dissolves. Anyone ever try it?

Tuesday is the mirror image of Thursday and August 14th is the mirror image of April 28th, at least in terms of hours of daylight. Deep thoughts, by Jack Handy.
Lol when SNL was funny!

Well most of them have a thickener right to make it a gel type consistency? Sorry I guess I was implying that. So it's mostly water and a small amount of binder I would guess that make up the other ingredients. But who am I kidding I have no clue lol

Well most of them have a thickener right to make it a gel type consistency? Sorry I guess I was implying that. So it's mostly water and a small amount of binder I would guess that make up the other ingredients. But who am I kidding I have no clue lol
Most likely surfactant....
Surfactants are compounds that lower the surface tension between two liquids, between a gas and a liquid, or between a liquid and a solid. Surfactants may act as detergents, wetting agents, emulsifiers, foaming agents, and dispersants. Wikipedia

Back
Top Bottom