InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks P! That's expensive either way :eek:. I wonder if there's a non-priority cheaper way. It would have to be $12 to break even.
Yeah. Most likely a cheaper way. I generally use the flat rate because I'm sending bulky & heavy stuff. Cake mixes, jello, nutrients... I know what it's gonna cost every time. I drop them boxes off weighing a ton.

Im pretty sure they would send a regular "bubble mailer" in the snail mail for much cheaper.
:thumb:

Shed I think it’s time you do a cloning tutorial brother. I, for one, appreciate your dedication to working out what works for you and it’d be nice to have that resource available much like the threads covering rice balls, LST, etc.

OK the internet is doing it's thing sending messages to a few local places and it appears one other place has it for 30.00+ CDN...but while doing that I came across the Dip ' Gro website, checked how much for shipping and they don't ship to Canada. But it's selling for under 10bux US for the 2oz. Thought that was a good price for you yanks if the shipping wasn't that much.

I use Promix rooting powder and it has worked 100% for me so far! I don’t want to jinx myself but even my most recent critical+2.0 clone is looking like she’s rooting and ready for the real world. I have started her exposure (out of dome for 30 minute intervals) and after the first 30 minutes I was pleased to see she’s strong and perky. So I covered her with the dome again and let her be. Tomorrow she will get 2x 45 minute exposures and see how she does.

Just as dome was removed
33CEA4B6-CA78-42D3-8BA7-061D717CA831.jpeg19D11B2C-BDBD-4803-B209-D7F23974DA92.jpeg

Exactly 30 minutes with the dome off
5D62CF28-F5CB-42C4-8A8D-327BA26B35D0.jpegC33C89B1-5971-42F0-8293-375424E12636.jpeg

I think I should see some roots soon! The critical clones that I have in flowe now rooted in 9 day and today is Day 8!

Shed I think it’s time you do a cloning tutorial brother. I, for one, appreciate your dedication to working out what works for you and it’d be nice to have that resource available much like the threads covering rice balls, LST, etc.
I could do one but I really think that beez's is good as it is. Unfortunately he didn't do them all together but here they are:

Starts here.
Then here.
Then here.
Then here.
Finally here.

Sure, that's not as easy as me doing a tutorial in one thread but at least it's all here for you in one post :).

Means look out.. I'm fixxing to spray your house with Automatic fire?????????? Naw.... Just a way o say hello

Howdy Norcali! Not much in the way of pics for ya lately. The plants are stuck in the shed because of the rains. Thanks for checking in :).

Id die to see some rain, snow snow snow.. lastnight it was -12 that was the temp wind chill was -27

Back
Top Bottom