InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I found a bigger shovel in the wood shed here... Maan, I have so much space for possible grows... But it is too open for neighbours to see...

Yeah well buy some blinds;)
Or make you a fort like i did nobody will find my room even if they tryed :p good luck to them is all i can say lol.. its my security of knowing that everything is going to be -A- ok!!! Plus the fact of having to go threw 3 doors and then the last door is the AWE desire. The old lady couldnt even find it the first time i had her stunned.. yeah im a lil crazy i guess

I have 3 spaces... Enough to make 3 grow rooms... But it is the running in and out and nosy neighbours I'm worried about.
One is the cellar, 2 rooms. And the wood shed... Hm... Wood shed is better...
Needs a lot of cleaning up there though...

BTW I don't have any more auto's anymore... Unless you count the ones I buried under my x's fathers house 20 years back so it's safe nowadays.. I only have semi auto's now... You don't have to duck anymore??????

BTW @InTheShed I'm about to take a blade to my girls as I type for clones...

Temps to me are what matter........ Now it should be 100% or really close to recovery rates.. Dead summer,,, I even have problems around here.. And we have a mild summer........

Keepem Green

AKA... Mentor of the Year.
:high-five:

I know I can be a real pain in the ass, like house breaking a feral cat. LoL
You stuck around to guide me through every growing issue I've had. #alwaysthere

You are most definitely deserving of the title brother! I'm proud to call you a mentor and friend.

Congrats buddy!
-P:ganjamon:

Congrats shed!! Well deserved!! :thumb:

Thanks Dutch.. It may be where I end up but I'm hoping that Second Nature Hydro can get it for me. I'll know tomorrow. Still not ready to clone but slowly getting pieces together. This will be the first piece!

Have you considered just using aloe? Get a nice aloe plant going in the house, when you are ready to clone, slice a piece off the aloe plant, dip your clones in the aloe and stick them into your medium. I usually go straight to soil and haven’t had too many fail. I always take a couple extra cuts just incase though. Can always blend up the aloe with water and use it to water the clones/plants for a few days as well.

Congrats shed!! Well deserved!! :thumb:

Have you considered just using aloe? Get a nice aloe plant going in the house, when you are ready to clone, slice a piece off the aloe plant, dip your clones in the aloe and stick them into your medium. I usually go straight to soil and haven’t had too many fail. I always take a couple extra cuts just incase though. Can always blend up the aloe with water and use it to water the clones/plants for a few days as well.
Funny, I was just wondering about that method. I’ve also heard honey works?

Congrats Shed! Well deserved my friend. @Preston9mm nailed it, #alwaysthere and you’re the first one I come to if I have a problem or a question. Thanks for everything Shed! I know you’ll really enjoy that jug of terminator coming your way. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom